✧ ⋮ Third Teaser

✧ ⋮ Seoul Solar Assassins — story starts.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬



SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

AUGUST 2007
 

 

Click.

Seungwon froze in his seat and when the piece of metal came in contact with his temple. He didn't need a long time to steady and compose himself back though, he's Cha Seungwon for a reason. He was ready to throw himself back and grab whoever his attacker was when he heard a playful chuckle next to him.

"Long time no see, Sir."

He swore he heard her grinning proudly as well. "What a way to greet your mentor, Soyou. And where did you even come from, the door's locked." He slapped her gun away only to have it pointed at his forehead now.

"The window."

"It's double-locked."

"I know but it's either I'm just too good at lock-picking or you're too bad at picking good locks. "

He glanced with the corner of his eyes to see the window was closed and threw her a blink. She shrugged. "I closed it again, I have manners."

He rolled his eyes.

"Ah ah, no rolling your eyes or a bullet will go through your head~" She singsang, the tip of her gun never leaving his forehead. He rolled his eyes again and in those split seconds, a gunshot was heard and he felt sticky blood scattered on his forehead. Unfazed, he calmly pushed away her gun and lifted up his shirt to wipe the blood that started running down the bridge of his nose. His eyebrow frowned at the smell.

"Whose blood is this, it smells awful."

"Why weren't you scared." She pouted childishly, ignoring his protests but putting the gun back into her jacket anyway after wiping the tip with her sleeve.

He let out a low chortle. "I know a real gun and a fake gun when I see it, young lady, I've been in this business long enough. And everyone knows your aim is never better than a drunkard's, so seeing you with a gun is... fascinating. It was a pretty good idea to put blood in it though, I have to admit." He smirked at her pouting before sitting and leaning back to his chair, elbows on the arm rests and fingers tangled together. "So?"

"Kwon Younggil's." She took a walk around the room, examining whatever triggered her curiousity.

"This year's presidential candidate Kwon Younggil?"

"Mhm." Came her blank reply.

"You killed him without order?"

"Oh come on, like you don't know what he did to the country's money and also the poor and homeless around Sokcho. Just because he wanted to 'organize' the city, doesn't mean he can just throw them out and let them die slowly in the snow without proper roof." She stopped for a while before continuing. "And he killed my dog."

"You have a dog."

"You have a lot of weird stuffs in here." She lifted up a fancy looking skull with a gold teeth in the middle of its jaw. "It's the neighborhood's dog. Smart little fella. I watched it being beaten up to death with his wooden stick, God knows what it did to him but it hurt me to hear its whimpering across the street so I followed him back home. Stupid old man didn't even close his front door properly. For once I felt like a guest for not sneaking in from windows." She turned to face him a while after when she heard a hum, only to see him jerking his chin to a folder on his desk. She put down the skull and walked to him.

"Next task?"

Seungwon nodded in silent. She opened it impatiently. "Won Heeryeong."

"Younggil sent that yesterday morning. He's afraid Heeryeong will turn his supporters against him. He wanted to win the election at any cost."

She snorted. "Oh the irony. And now he's dead. Should I kill Heeryeong too?"

"An order is an order whether the requestee is alive or dead."

"Right." She nodded. "Off I go then."

"Careful or you'll get caught."

She threw him an oh please look before jumping out the window, silently closing the window behind her and disappearing into the night without any sound.

AUTHOR'S NOTE•••Wrote this in an hour because of the feels I get for the perfection that is Soyou. She's so gorgeous I cannot. Pointless cracky teaser I cannot. Someone please teach me how to write a really dark fic pls. I hope you guys like it though. I used real presidential candidates but didn't match the election year yaaay. I want it to sound at least a bit more realistic. Now applyyy. ♡

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬