Forgive me

What ? I'm marrying my old school mate ?!

Jonghyun's p.o.v.:

What ? She likes me ?

During this time i thought that she hates me. That's the reason why i ignored her, why i didn''t care about her but i do like her.

I liked her in the past and i will like her in the future.

JiEun, i am such an idiot.

I'm sorry ...

JiEun's p.o.v.:

I was walking somewhere far away from home.

My tears were still flowing out like a waterfall.

My phone rang, it was Jonghyun. I didn't answer.

He called again and again i refused it.

When i was about to turn my phone off, i got a message. It was from Jonghyun.

There stood:

,,JiEuna ... i am such an idiot right ? You have the right to be so upset i mean who wouldn't be like this. But please listen to me once, i'll tell you everything ... i just did it to be "cool" and i regret it right now .... JiEuna i cant live without you, you know i'm nothing without you ... please come back ... please forgive me ..."

What should i do ? Is he really sorry ?

I began to cry harder.

I want everything to forget ... i will go to a bar and forget everything ...

Jonghyun's p.o.v.:

At 9 PM:

I'm going crazy !

Why is she not back yet ? And why is she not answering my calls ?

I hope nothing bad happend.

JiEun's p.o.v.:

I was walking down a street when suddenly my phone rang. It was  this jerk Jongyhun. I answered it.

,,JiEuna odiya ? Do you know how you made me worry ? Tell me where you are and i'll pick you up " Jonghyun said really worried.

,,Yah jerk ! You want me ?! Hahahaha i'm somewhere far far away. I'm in another country where everyone is just a black, cold ghost. But they are better than you .... Huuuuuh "

,,JiEun you're drunk ! Where the heck are you ?" i heard him yelling.

,,You can't find me " i said and he hang up.

Jonghyun's p.o.v.:

I got into my car and drove off. I drove to every near bar but she was nowhere.

When i was passing a bus stop i saw a girl like JiEun.

Wait this is JiEun ! But she was not alone, she was surrounded from six guys who were touching her ?! Those brats, they're dead meal now !

I stopped and walked towards JiEun.

,,Hey ! What do you think you're doing !" i said and pulled one of them back.

,,And who are you ?" one of them said.

,,I show you who i am you bastard " i said and punched him.

I puched each of them but then one put out a knife.

,,Do you want to die ?" he asked me coming nearer to me.

JiEun's p.o.v.:

,,Do you want to die ?" the one man asked Jonghyun and came nearer to him.

,,Try it " Jonghyun said and the man walked to Jonghyun but Jonghyun punched him and he fell down.

Then a man from behind came towards Jonghyun with a knife.

,,Jonghyun !" i said but the man already stabbed the knife in his back.

All of them run away.

Jonghyun fell down and i went to him and held him in my arms.

I felt a tear rolling down my cheek.

,,I'm sorry " he said and his eyes closed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave a comment~ :))

And always stay tuned~ :D