Used

What ? I'm marrying my old school mate ?!

Morning:

When I opened my eyes i realized that Jonghyun was not next to me and the weird thing: I was .

What happend ?

Flashback:

,,Goodnight " i said and suddenly he turned me around and pressed his lips against mine. Slowly his hands went to my waist. He pulled me above him and slowly took of my shirt.

,,I want to feel you " he said while kissing.

End of Flashback:

Fast i got up and dressed myself up. I run downstairs.

Jonghyun was in the kitchen.

,,Good morning honey " he said winking at me.

He was cooking breakfast.

What should i do ? I'm so embarassed.

,,G-good morning " i said and went to him.

At Breakfast:

There was a awkward silence.

,,So .. ehm .. ." i said without noticing that i talked.

,,Yes ?" Jonghyun said looking at me.

,,Breakfast tastes good, thanks " i said and kept on eating without looking at him.

,,Is it about last night ?" he said while i spit out the water on his face.

,,S-sorry " i said and got a tissue and cleaned his face.

,,It's alright " he smiled.

,,So, is there something you want to ask me about .... LAST NIGHT ?" he said emphasizing the last two words.

,,No, nooo what should there be ? No, nooo.... DID WE REALLY DO IT ?!" i asked really shocked and loud.

He laughed.

,,You're so cute " he said and stood up.

Why is he acting like this ? I thought he hates me ? Why did he do it with me ?

Again there was a silence.

After breakfast:

,,I'll go upstairs and dress myself up. It's a really nice wather, let's go out and eat ice cream. wait for me in the car " he said and gave me the keys.

Then he went upstairs.

When i was about to go out i realized that i forgot my phone in the bedroom so i went upstairs.

When I was in front of the room i heard Jonghyun talking on the phone.

,,Yes, i did it. Didn't i tell you that i would get her easily ? And now after she's my wife i can have fun with her until i get enough. Tomorrow you can give me the 50 $ because of the bet. I won " he said laughing.

,,You bastard " i said and run downstairs.

,,JiEun ! JiEun ! " i heard him.

He grabbed my wrist.

,,Listen it's not really like you think "

,,Oh no ? So it's just a little bet about me ? It's nothing right ? Because i'm nothing to you. I thought you're a good person. Just a second i thought that i could trust you but if you're like this then i'm just an idiot. Oh no, i already am an idiot because i trust you. Because i like you !" i yelled and run outside.

I felt how tears were rolling down my cheeks.

I hate him ... I WANT to hate him !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it ? leave a comment :))

Have a nice day~