Pain

What ? I'm marrying my old school mate ?!

Jonghyun's p.o.v.:

When i opened my eyes i was laying in a bed in a white room.

,,Jonghyun, man you scared me ! Do you know how worried i was ? I don't know what would've happend if i didn't follow you ! Next time you won't go somewhere dangerous without me " Minho said really worried.

,,Where's JiEun ? Is she alright ? Is ... our baby alright ?" 

,,She is alright "

,,That's a relief "

,,But ... "

,,but what Minho ?" i asked scared. ,,What is it Minho ? Tell me !"

He looked deep into my eyes. His eyes got teary.

,,She ... lost the baby " he said and i froze.

,,Wh-where is she ? Bring me to her " i said and oulled myself up.

,,You can't walk yet. The doctor said it's no-"

,, off what the doctor said. I want to go to JiEun. Where's she ? BRING ME TO HER !" i yelled with teary eyes.

JiEun's p.o.v.:

Slowly i opened my eyes. I realized that i was in a hospital. Wait, what happened ?

Then i remembered the reason why i am laying here.

I held my stomache. It hurt a lot. I began to cry.

There's no possibility that it's still in my stomache. I began to cry harder.

I'm sure i lost it .. i lost my baby. My everything.My only shining star in my whole life. I lost a precious soul given by god. I am such a bad person.

Then the door opened. it was Jonghyun.

,,Honey " Jonghyun said and sat next to me.

,,Jonghyun ..." i said and cried.

,,Shh, it's alright. Don't say anything. It's not your fault " he said wiping away my tears.

,,I should've go with you. I should've said no " he said and a tear rolled down his cheek. ,,I'm sorry "

,,No, Jonghyun. It's not your fault .. i should've listen to you. I am the one who is sorry " i said crying harder.

,,It'll be alright " he said and kissed my tears.

After three hours:

Jonghyun's p.o.v.:

JiEun fall asleep. I could see how she was suffering. She was sweating and breathing hard.

,,No ... don't ... i need you " she whispered while sleeping. ,,My stomache " she whispered holding her stomache.

She was crying, i could hear her sobbing in her sleep.

,,Shh, it's ok. I'm here " i said and held her hand.

Maybe she was having a bad dream.

,,my stomache ... it hurts " she whispered still sleeping.

She pressed my hand. She was sweating and with her right hand she was holding her stomache and her left hand was pressing my hand harder.

,,Pain " she said and pressed my hand really hard.

All of a sudden the white blanket got red on the place between her legs.

It was blood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter will be the last chapter because i will fly on monday away and will be

away for 7 weeks and i can't update then anymore.

But leave me a comment like always and the last chapter will be updated tomorrow

Stay tuned :))