Future wife ?!

What ? I'm marrying my old school mate ?!

Something's strange.

,,Hello " I greeded them nicely.

Somehow the boy looked kinda familiar.

,,Dad, what's going on ?"

,,JiEun, this is Mr.Kim and his son Jonghyun " my dad said pointing at each of them.

,,J-jonghyun ?" i said shocked.

Flashback:

School times ( JiEun 8 years old and Jonghyun 11 )

,,Come on JiEun let's play together at the park " Jonghyun said pulling me after him.

,,Jongyhun wait. I don't want to play "

,,Why ? Come on it's fun "

,,No, i don't like you and you're ugly ! Bäh " i said and run away.

End of Flashback:

Oh no ! How am i going to face him like this ? I was so bad to him back then.

He looked at me.

,,Dad what the hell is going on ?" Jonghyun asked his dad.

,,JiEun, Jongyhun. My company and Mr.Kim's company are really close. And there was a contract that both sides signed. It was that the children from each company has to marry each other if they went to the same school and were friends. So the company's can grow bigger and can be closer " my dad said.

,,So you mean that Jonghyun and me together marriage because old school mates growing company WHAT ?!" I was really shocked.

,,Do i have to marry that girl ?" Jonghyun said annyoed.

,,Hey, it's not like i'm also happy to marry you !"

,,You don't have to ! Why don't you just run away like you did in the old times ?"

,,Shut your mouth ! I was just a kid "

,,Oh really ? And what now ? Are you now an adult or is it because i'm handsome ?"

,,What the hell are you talking about ?"

,,You two stop right now !" Mr.Kim yelled.

,,You're going to marry this saturday. That's it !" my dad said.

,,But dad !" i said really angry.

,,For the sake of our company " he said looking deep into my eyes.

i can't believe it. My dad wants me to marry a stupid brat just because of the company !

,,This saturday ? So soon ?" still i couldn't believe it.

,,Yes, this saturday " my dad said.

,,I can't belive it. Marrying this ugly girl is the worse thing in the world " Jonghyun said and left the room.

Gosh, my life is going to be so horrible.

Friday:

,,What ?! You're going to marry ?" Hannah said really loud.

,,Shh, don't be so loud ! Someone might hear us " i said and looked around.

,,Oh god, JiEun ! Is he good looking ?"

,,Well, tall ... handsome ... korean ... smart ... arrogant ... NO ?! I HATE HIM ! I ING HATE HIM !" i hit my fist against the wall.

,,Woah~ You're so lucky ! I always wanted to marry such a guy !"

,,Hannah stop talking nonsense ! 1st of all i'm 17 ! 2ndly he is a stupid brat and 3rd HE IS A STUPID BRAT !" i yelled.

*Ring Ding Dong Dong* the school bell rang.

,,Let's go to class otherwise this wall will have a lot of holes " i said and we walked to class.

After High School:

,,I'm sorry JiEun but i have to go. My sister is alone at home... but i promise i'll come to ypur wedding if i can " she hugged me and left.

Wedding ... iiiuu, ugly thing. BÄH !

When i went out of school i saw Jonghyun standing in front of the gates and waiting.

I have to go before he sees me. I walked slowly and hide behind bushes.

All of a sudden he wasn't in front of the school anymore.

,,Buh " Jonghyun said from my left.

I got so scared that fell into his arms.

We looked at each oter for a while. Then he let me fall down.

,,Autsch ! ... You're so gentle " i said while getting up.

,,I never said that " he said and walked.

,,Why are you here ?"

,,Your parents aren't at home. They all went somewhere and said that they will come tomorrow and they told me to pick you up because you and I are staying at my house tonight "

,,WHAT ?! With you in the same house ? Are my parents trying to kill me ?"

We walked to a car.

,,Get in " Jonghyun said codly.

At home:

When we arrived, Jonghyun went upstairs.

,,, it's locked " he said and come down.

,,What's wrong ?" I asked confused.

,,My parents locked my room so that we two sleep in the same room "

,,Yes, i guess they're trying to kill me " i said annyoed.

,,But can i ask you something ?" i shyly said.

,,Huh ?" jonghyun said and looked at me.

,,It's not really comfortable with my school uniform ... can you give me some comfotable clothes ?" i asked and tried to cover my legs because i had a short skirt.

,,Why ? I think it's really hot if you're dressed like this. Those beautiful legs should be used don't you think so ?" Jonghyun said walking towards me until i fell down on the couch.

,,Wh-what are you thinking ?" i said covering my legs.

,,What ? You're going to be my wife, can't i have some fun with my future wife ?" he said coming closer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for updating kinda late, i just fall asleep in front of the computer~

i'm just so tired but i updated it for you :))

i'll try to update the next chapter tomorrow or thursday i'm not sure yet because

i have a concert tomorrow :)

but stay tuned and leave a comment how you found it :D

and subscribe if you like ! :D

And thanks for subscribing and commenting AND reading my story ! That makes me really happy ^^

Take care everyone~ :))