Special guests

What ? I'm marrying my old school mate ?!

,, JiEun ( IU ) my darling, hurry up you'll miss the bus " my mum yelled at me.

,,Yes mum I'm coming !" I yelled and ran downstairs.

,,Oh, i forgot my school budget " i said and ran back to my room.

,,Gosh, where is it ?" i searched like a crazy bird. ,Oh found it !" i ran downstairs again.

I kissed my mum's cheek ,,Bye mum ! Oh, and have fun cleaning up my room it's a bit messy " I smiled and she laughed.

,,Take care !" she said and i left the house.

We had 7:44 AM and i one minute my bus will come.

,,, i need three minutes even if i run "

Whatever, i ran as fast as i could. Come on JiEun, i know you're not a sport bomb but you can catch up the bus.

I saw the bus at the bus stop. ,,Wait ! Wait ! " I screamed.

Everyone was lookin at me like if i'm an alien.

When I was about to reach the bus it drove off. ,,Noo !" i yelled still running behind it.

,,Wait !" I screamed but it drove faster. I couldn't catch it.

,,Gosh, what should i do ?"

All of a sudden i couldn't think at anything else then a taxi.

,,Taxi, taxi !" I said and runtowards a taxi. Fastly i got in.

,,Can you drive me to Loran High School ? But fast please " i said as the driver did.

After 20 minutes we arrived.

,,Thank you, how much is it ?"

,,It's 30 $ "

,What ? 30 $ ?! Oh .. ehm ok wait a minute please " i searched for my purse.

,,Ok ehm ... " i looked into my purse. I just had 20 $.

Although i have a lot of money i never take so much money with me to school.

,,Sorry, i have just 20 $"

,,Sorry miss but i can't let you off "

,,Oh please ! Here you have the 20 $ and my ... my watch .. and my handkerchief .. i have it from paris from a really famous designer .. what was the name called ? ... ahh i forgot it but however i'll be too late, sorry " i said and got off and run as fast as i could so the taxi driver couldn't catche me.

It was already 8:10 AM and i was 10 minutes too late.

When I arrived at class eveyrone looked at me.

Why do we have to have math on the first lesson on thursdays ? I hate Mr.Smith -.-

,,I'm sorry Mr.Smith i misseed my bus "

,You know it's not ok right ? It's the 4th time this week that you're too late. I hope you have your homeworks "

i totally forgot my homeworks !

,,Ehmm ... yes of course !" i said trying to have a confident voice. JiEun what are you doing ? You're so ed.

,,Ok, then please write down the first exercise " he said with an evil voice.

I went to the board and began to write. I wrote something but wasn't sure if it's right.

,, Hmmm ... yes that's correct " he said and gave me an evil glare.

The class giggled. ,,You can sit down " he said as i did.

After school:

I was walking with Hannah my best friend.

,,Hahaha did you saw Mr.Smith's face after you did it correct ?" we laughed really loud.

Suddenly a man from my dad's company came with his car.

,,Ms. Lee, your dad told me to drive you to his company. May you get in ?" he asked.

My dad is a really well known man in New York. He has three company's in 20 different countrys and all of them are well known. We are really rich but i don't like it that people are with me because of this. That's the reason why i normally never tell it to anyone.

But if my teachers ask me about my family name and parents they're always shocked. There come questions like "Really ? How can you be so different then your parents ?" or "Are you sure you're not adopted ?" That's really annyoing.

,,I'm sorry Hannah, I didn't know that this would happen "

,No, it's alright. It's better if you see your dad " she said and hugged me.

,,See you tomorrow " she said and left.

I got into the car and we drove.

,,Mr.Kim is it something bad ?"

,,No miss. He just said that he wants to see you ",,

Oh ... really ? Ok ... "

,,Don't be scared Miss. I'm with you " he said and smiled.

Mr. Kim is one of the nicest person in the world.

He is also Korean like us and also lived here in New York for 20 years. Since i was born he took care of me.

Even now he still takes care of me. For 17 years now.

,,Thank you " I said and we drove.

When we were at the company i walked to the elevator.

At the 10th floor i stood in front of the office.

* knock knock knock *

,,Yes come in " i heard my dad.

When i went in there was not just my dad. There was also another man, i guess around the same age as my dad and a boy. The boy looked like 3 years older than me.

,,Oh, hello JiEun. Say hello to our special guests " my dad said.

Who are they ? And why does my dad wants me to greet some strangers ? Or aren't they strangers ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's it ? :/

I hope the chapter was not bad ...

leave me  comment and tell me how you found it :)

and don't forget to subscribe if you like ;D

Have a nice week everyone~ :))