Not her love or her hate, just her death…

I want to see the truth…

Dear Jae:

How have you been?

Even if you don’t want to know about them…your parents are fine. They are still in America.

When they traveled to America they were trying to find a better future and they wanted to take you there too.

They just needed some time and your comprehension.

But I guess you never forgave them.

 

I know you still resent them because they left,

but as I promised them I tried to take care of you in the best way I could.

 

Sorry I if sounded bossy sometimes, but it was because I cared about you…

And I am still caring….your dog Vick is still with me.

 

He is not the most obedient dog…well...if he didn’t obey you…who am I?

But I am doing the best I can….so don´t worry….

 

Do you remember when my family took you in?

 I was the happiest person when I found that I would be living with my brother.

 

But you had changed.

And I didn’t blame you. I would have been very affected if my parents have left me at 12 years old.

 

Do you know that you scared the hell out of my parents when you cut your veins in the bathroom?

I think they even had to go to therapy after that…

 

But you didn’t say a thing, neither do I.

We just looked at each other silently.

But Odette cried for you countless tears…

 

Jae I meant it when I say that she really loved you…

Maybe not the way you wanted, but if you have asked her to stay by your side forever she would have done it.

 

So Jae, tell me what have you won from killing her?

 

Yoochun…your brother.

 

 

 

Yoochun put the letter on his desk and went to wash his face.

Yoochun look inside the bathroom.

The cold walls received him.

He still remembered the blood stains that Jae left on the floor that night.

He was not scared of what could happen to his brother.

Not after the look Jae gave him while they were going to the hospital

 

Not a single word was needed.

But a hug. The hug he gave Odette that night.

The hug she thanked and the tears. The tears in everyone’s face less in Jae’s eyes.

 

Jae’s parents called to know from him, but they didn’t return to Korea.

Jae didn’t forgive them.  Yoochun knew. He felt the hatred that Jae had inside his heart.

How could that heart carry that amount of hatred and at the same time love?

Because Yoochun knew Jaejoong loved him…and Jaejoong loved Odette.

But Jaejoong wasn’t selfish, Yoochun knew that.

 

He only needed love.

 

What hurt Jaejoong the most was that his parents left him.

Jaejoong would have been fine living in a smaller house, having fewer things,

but his parents left him and didn’t call him everyday as they promised.

 

So he wouldn’t have asked Odette to stay by his side even when he loved her…

because she didn’t love him.

 

Then why…why did he destroy her life?

What has he won from killing Odette?

Not her love or her hate, just her death…

...................................................................................................

(A/N) Thanks for the comment!

This will be the last letter Yoochun is going to send to Jaejoong...

The next chapter will be Jae's response to Yoochun...