Didn’t you think of that before you shot her?

I want to see the truth…

Dear Jae:

You didn’t answer the last letter I sent to you…so I decided to visit you.

I went to jail to look for you, but you have caused a riot and they didn’t let me see you.

Since when you turned like that, Jae?

 

You were such a good boy. The one all the teachers complained about was me.

I was the troublemaker…

 

But I was lucky to have my brother by my side to save me from more problems,

and my sister to calm me when I got angry.

 

Jae, we were happy….or so I thought…were you really that unhappy?

 

When we ended elementary school we were so nervous, but we acted tough to calm Odette, remember?

She was way too pretty and all the guys were looking at her all the time.

But she always stood beside us.

She trusted us….she loved us.

 

I wonder if she was really happy with us…

Maybe I was too blind to see the real feelings of the two most important people in my life: You and her.

 

Maybe I was wrong trying to protect both of you from danger.

Maybe I was the danger…

Maybe I did make her fall for me even thought you said to me that you loved her.

Well…if it was my mistake, I´m sorry Jae…

But I wish someday you can say sorry to her…

Because she was a girl full of life and with great talent, she could have had a bright future.

 

Didn’t you think of that before you shot her?

Yoochun….your brother.

 

 

Yoochun sighed.

Sitting on the same bench in which Odette confessed her love for him he folded his second letter.

After rejecting her she left crying…but he couldn’t accept her.

He knew Jaejoong loved her, but that was not the reason he rejected her.

He rejected her because he loved her…he loved her, but only as a sister.

 

Even though he knew Jaejoong loved her he didn’t change his attitude toward her.

He still hugged and kissed her forehead as the little sister he considered her.

But that was his error.

She fell in love with him because of his warm attitude.

Because Jaejoong was different.

 

Because Jaejoong and his poker face didn’t let her know him like she knew Yoochun.

If she only had known the real Jaejoong, maybe…..Yoochun thought….maybe she would have fall in love with him…

But the reality was different and she was dead.

But what Yoochun needed were answers…

And that is why he wanted to see Jae, his brother…

But since he couldn’t…he wrote another letter…

Expecting a second answer…

 

His beautiful and talented sister, Odette was dead…..

she was murdered by the one that admired her talent more than anyone in the world.

 

The one who praised her silently and wrote poems in her honor.

Jaejoong…his brother….the one who told him that she was the most beautiful girl and that she was a star,

she was born to be a star…

So he needed answers…. ‘Didn’t you think of that before you shot her?’