I'm Going To Be Late

You've Fallen For Me

Chapter 1

Yoona POV

“Yoona!!” a familiar voice shouted for my name. “Yoona over here!!” the voice is getting more louder and louder as I walk toward the direction where the voice come from. “Who are you and how do you know my name??” I asked curiously. “Over here”shouted by a smartly dressed man that was standing just a few metres away. As I was walking toward him I am trying to see how does he look like but his back was facing me so I can’t take a clear look at his face.

“Excuse me but can I know where I am now??” I asked with the usual blur face of mine. He turn and face me and to my surprise he was my boyfriend ‘Choi Seunghyun’.

“Seunghyun Oppa what are you doing here??” I asked while my face blushed for a little. “I’m here to tell you something” he said while caressing my face. “Well what was it??” I asked , feeling embarrassed for a little.

“Yoona……you have to go work!!” after saying that he slap me in the face really hard and then I woke up and realize that was all just a dream but my mom was standing beside my bed looking at me furiously. “Umma what are you doing in my room??” looking annoyed rather than surprise.

“I was trying to wake you up by slapping you” she said. “What? so you are the one who slap??” I asked in a angry tone. “Yeah I’m the one who slaps you so what?? . Umma, I may have a heartattack if you do that again next time”. "I not sure if you will have a heartattack but I pretty sure if you are late for your first day of work I will have a heartattack instead” she said while walking out of my room.

Oh damn!! I nearly forgot that today was my first day as a trainee teacher in a highschool. I hurriedly prepare myself to go for work. “See I told you sleep early yesterday but you wouldn’t listen” she said with a mocking tone. “Well yesterday was my date with Seunghyun oppa so I cant miss it okay?? . Anyways Umma I going to be late so I guess I’m going to skip breakfast for today” . “Atleast take few slices of bread to eat it on your way to school!!” she said. “Okay Umma I got it , I going to school now bye!!” I close the door and went to the nearby bus stop.

Author POV

While Yoona was on her way to school , she received a text message from Seunghyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From:Seunghyun Oppa <3

To:Yoona

Yoona-ah I happy that we can spends time together yesterday. Why not we go for a dinner this Thursday??. I will wait for your reply , Saranghae <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona was smiling crazily by herself while looking at the lovely message that send by Seunghyun. With no time to waste she quickly reply him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To:Seunghyun Oppa  <3

From:Yoona

I was enjoying the date too , Seunghyun oppa I really wanted to have dinner with you but I was worried because you seems very busy with all your cases that you are handling nowadays. You don’t have to foce yourself you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even though she really wanted to spend time with him but since Seunghyun was a lawyer he was really busy sometimes and he didn’t get much sleep nowadays. After awhile she received another text from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


From:Seunghyun Oppa <3

To:Yoona

It doesn’t matter as long I can spend time with you together , I miss you so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After reading the message she was blushing and smiling even more.

Jiyong POV

“Jiyong-ah you better be hurry or else we are going to be late” Seungri shouted outside of my house. “Just give me 5 more mins and the download will be complete” I shouted back to him.

After 5 mins had passes I wear my school uniform and went down. When I open the door I saw the usual tired and annoying seungri waiting unpatiently outside of my house. “Okay , done lets go” I said with a satisfy expression on my face. While we are on our way to school there was a woman acting strangely while looking at her handphone smiling like a woman that have just escape from an asylum.

“Seungri-ah   there was a woman sitting next to our seat smiling crazily while looking at her phone” I told him. “Yah Jiyong-ah why do you have to care about this kinda things , the thing that matters right now is that we might be late” seungri looking abit annoyed.

“Yah!! I can do whatever I want” I hit the back of his head while mocking him. “Hey by the way what file are you downloading just now that you wont even come down even after I shouted at you??” Seungri asked with curiosity.

“Well I was downloading the new SNSD album that just been released yesterday” I replied with excitement. “Well you can just buy it after school right??” he said with a teasing tone. “You knew that my parents cut half of my pocket money starting from last week right??” I asked in a sarcastic way.

“Well I forget about that , my bad” he apologized. “It seems like we have reach school come on lets get off the bus” I said to Seungri while I was carrying my bag and getting ready to get off the bus.

I notice that the crazy woman just now was also getting ready to get off from the bus too.I didn’t really care too much as I was going to be late so we get off the bus infront of our school gate and then me and Seungri run in as fast as Usain Bolt. “ Jiyong-ah the discipline teacher Mr.Kang was waiting at the stairs to catch some latecomers” seungri warns me.

“I guess we have to sneak past him when he was not looking” I suggested. After waiting for two mins and the golden chance had come so me and Seungri walk quietly and trying to sneak past Mr.Kang. Suddenly I heard someone was shouting and running towards my direction and BAMMM!!!. The next thing I knew is that the person bump into me and the both of us fell down together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Feel Free To Comment And Please Subscribe!! Thanks!! ^^