It's the Day We go Visit Him

My Soul Saviour

"Wake up Donghae!" Shindong entered the back stage room holding a lunch box only to find Donghae sleeping on the couch.

Donghae opens his eyes slowly, sits up and puts a cigar in between his lips.

"Where the hell is the lighter hyung?"

"Hidden! For goodness sake Lee Donghae! You're a celebrity! Stop all this drinking and smoking and be a little bit more concerned about your reputation, Will you?" 

Shindong put the lunch box on the table; more rather slammed it with anger. Letting out a grown; Donghae picked up two sticks and started eating.

"Have you seen the news Donghae?" Shindong took out his phone and opened a page showing a headline related to Donghae.

"LEE DONGHAE WAS SEEN OUT DRINKING WITH SOME GIRLS AND HEADING OFF TO HIS HOUSE WITH THEM"

"Sorry hyung but I don't care at all." Donghae continued to eat his meal.

Shindong stood up from his place, "Either way you have to stop acting anyway you like. You will lose your fans day by day. I'm going to pick up your dance partner. Go to the dancing room when your filming was finished." He left without waiting to hear a response, Donghae would just 'Hm…' anyway.

Donghae shrugged, "Whatever…fans love me either way"  and took his spare lighter and lit a cigarette.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After spending six months on this side of the world- what Eunhyuk had started calling his situation- he had found out that the building he woke up in front of was a dancing academy. He had been inside of it and watched a lot of girls and boys learning to dance. That's when he found out that he has a love for dance and that dancing makes him happy.

He didn't know why but a certain dancing room had always been too special for him. He mostly liked to stay in that room and watch the people that come and go in and out of this room.

Today was also one of the days Eunhyuk was going to go to his favorite dancing class. He remembered a guy named "Junsu" leading the 4 membered group including-

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Look what I got today!!!"

Eunhyuk opened his eyes to see who were distracting his thoughts while he was just lying on the grasses of a park.

"Seriously…? Only 'cause they are the only two in this park on this hour, doesn’t mean they should rip their throats." Eunhyuk thought to himself.

"Yes!!! Now we could go together!!" squealed the other girl with her screaming friend.

"What are you two squealing over anyway???" Eunhyuk went to look over their shoulder to see what the cause of all this mess was, not caring if his words wouldn't be heard.

"Huh? Lee Donghae? Who is he?" Eunhyuk asked out loud once again when he saw the tickets of a concert were in the girl's hand.

"I better get going before you two hurt my ear." Eunhyuk chuckled and walked towards the dancing academy.

When he arrived the four had already started dancing. Junsu infront, followed by the other three; Hyoyeon, Jongin and Sooyoung.

Eunhyuk smiled at their rehearsal. He had learnt some of the dances already, so he stood next to Junsu and danced with them.

After what seemed an hour they all sat down taking a rest, "Sooyoung? Is your couple dance today? " Junsu asked while drinking from a water bottle.

"Yes oppa." The girl called Sooyoung nodded.

"But hyung! Isn't today the day we go visit him-" Jong in wanted to say out a fact only to be cut off by Junsu;"-this is an important matter for her Kai! Don’t put her under pressure." Junsu's snapping at Jong in made the younger dancer go sit somewhere else, maybe even sulking with his hyung.

Sooyoung chuckled, "Don’t worry guys; I have already visited him last night. Don’t argue, today is the last Friday of the month; you should all go, ok? We promised him."

All nodded to Sooyoung.

"So tell me Younga~ are you excited to dance with the great Lee Donghae?" Hyoyeon asked enthusiastic.

All this time Eunhyuk was only an observer, but with hearing the said name his eyes grew big and he stood up, "Lee Donghae, huh? What's with everyone sassing over him? I sure would like to meet this guy."  He smiled to himself.

 

______________________________________________________

 

Hello ALL~~~

comment and tell me your thoughts over this chapter. :D 

love you all~~