Break down

My Soul Saviour

 

"A what?!!!" Donghae's mouth couldn't be wider. EunHyuk didn't know how much this fact is believed by Donghae; he himself was still in shock that a real person – a live one indeed- can actually see and hear him. This might be a miracle, he couldn't lose this opportunity.

"Look … I'm sure you don't believe me. But I have can prove to you that I'm telling you the truth." Eunhyuk was explaining with pleading eyes.

All of a sudden Donghae's expression changed, he opened his mouth to start yelling so someone can come and get this psycho out of the room. Eunhyuk figured out what is going to happen, so with no hesitation he ran towards him and focusing on Donghae, held his mouth over the latter's mouth.

"Mmm…!!!" Donghae was now screaming into Eunhyuk's hand.

"Yah! Screaming is no help! Apparently no one other than you can see me, so please, don't scream and I will take away my hand." Donghae just blinked.

Eunhyuk took away his hand. "You touched me!!! How could you?! Ha? Ghosts aren't able to do so as far as I know!" Donghae was mad, this guy was using up all his precious resting time!

"I can touch objects and people if I focus on them."

"Hah…as if I would believe you." Donghae rolled his eyes.

"Donghae-ssi, watch!" Eunhyuk started to go through some objects. Donghae just watched, scoffing he said, "Look, I don't know if you're really good magician or I'm too wasted. Either way, get out of my room." He showed the room with his finger.

Eunhyuk didn't know what to do anymore. "Why can't you believe me? Huh??? What more should I do so your stupid head could function that I'm a freakin' ghost!" He screamed at the person in front of him, his eyes filled with tears. Donghae fumed, how dare this pathetic person was screaming at the mighty Lee Donghae!

"Fine! If you won't leave, I will!!" he stormed out of his room to the stage for rehearsaling.
'Damn! What was that all about?! Freak!' he thought to himself.

 

 

As he entered on the stage, he saw his manager sitting on the stairs holding his head. " What's up hyung?"

"What's up?!! Donghae just shut up!" Shindong was obviously mad at him.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Donghae you screwed up! Screwed up damn it!"  Shindong stood up and left Donghae dumbfounded.

"CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HELL IS GOING ON?" Donghae yelled out, not noticing that staff were cleaning up the stage.

"Mr.Lee?" Donghae turned around, finding one of his other co-managers standing behind him, "Do you know what all that fuss was about?"

"It's actually you who made the fuss Donghae –ssi..." Donghae's look showed that he is still waiting for the whole story. "… The bar you were drinking at has given out some pictures and videos of you making out with an under aged girl. The company called Shindong hyung and after screaming about all the mistakes you've made and all the red lines you have crossed, they told him that this concert will be canceled and you will go on a forced hiatus until you make up your mind on whether you want to be a true idol or they will fire you from the entertainment world...."

Donghae couldn't hear anything anymore, he was too shocked. This was all he had in his life. Yes he hadn't acted that professional and all but hiatus…? Being fired…?

He walked past all the staff, not caring if everyone was watching Lee Donghae's breakdown. Was this really a breakdown? Seriously? This was it? Wasn't there any other way?

He sat and started the engine. Leaving the concert hall to another place, a place where he can calm his mind, to function everything that was going on. Maybe a new bar will help him. Drinks were his real friends after all.

"I can help you."

Donghae stepped on the breaks. He was so lucky no car was around to bump into his, he looked behind him to see who that voice belonged to.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN HERE???"

 

Hello! here's a new update! hope you enjoy reading!

comment comment comment!! :)