A WHAT?!

My Soul Saviour

 

"After following Sooyoung here, Eunhyuk was now leaning on a wall, watching Sooyoung and her partner practicing some dance moves. 

'So this is Donghae.' He thought to himself while looking at Sooyoung's Partner. 

Donghae on the other hand was unpleasantly dancing with the new dance partner Shindong had mentioned before. He was mad, for sure it was frustrating for him that no celebrity had accepted to dance with him and now he had to dance with some regular girl.

"Aish. Hyung really? Was she the best you could find?" Donghae started nagging again. Luckily Shindong was used to all this bickering of Donghae.

"Donghae be nice! After all that scandal and stupid stuff you've been up to, did you really think anyone would want to be seen next to you? You should be thankful to her."

" Heh... Thankful! yeah sure!" Donghae mocked.

' Why is he so unpleasant? Like if he even is doing his steps right!' Eunhyuk was angry at this Donghae guy. Who did he think he was? After spending this six month in different dancing practices, he can swear Sooyoung could be a big star herself. 

Suddenly Donghae tripped and nearly fell. Although it was obviously his on fault for not following the steps correctly, he snapped. "Dance properly, will you???? "  He then went and grabbed a bottle of water when a figure leaning on the wall caught his attention.

'What the hell is this one looking at...?' He thought to himself.

"Ya!! What do u want? Huh?! Who are you to step in my dancing gym?" He yelled at the figure. "Hey hyung call the guards, throw him out! He's on my nerves!! " Donghae demanded his manager while pointing to the boy-who's eyes had grown wide-

"Who? Donghae there's no one there!"

"Him!! How can you Not see him?"

"There is no one there!! Stop acting weird Donghae!"

" What???? Me? Weird? Look! " DOnghae pointed his finger to the shocked figure. But stil...  

" Donghae that's an empty wall okay?!!!! " Shindong couldn't take it anymore. What would the staff around them think? That Donghae's high?! "Let's take an hour of break. You're tired." Shindong reached Donghae and slowly pushed him out of the room. 

Donghae stopped paying any more attention to the shocked boy and left to another room to take some rest. Not knowing that there was still two shocked widen eyes following his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" YOU CAN SEE ME??! "  

Donghae suddenly jumped up from the sofa he was resting on. 'What the...? That guy again?'  

" Ya!!! Who let you in? What do you want?"

" You...you can see me, right???? " Eunhyuk was still in a big shock , thus he kept asking the same question over and over again.

" Are you a psycho? Get out of my room! Hyung! Shindong Hyung! Who the hell let this creep in?! I'm gonna fire you al-" If it hadn't been for Eunhyuk covering his mouth, Donghae might have dragged everyone here again. But no, Eunhyuk needed to know; to know if this is real? After 6 months some person could actually see him. NO! He couldn't loose this chance. 

Donghae was so mad and kept on trying to get the boy's hand off his mouth, but despite the skinny figure he had, he sure was strong. 

" I would let go if you promise not to yell out again. "  Donghae just looked at Eunhyuk. He let go of the latter's mouth, " WHAT THE HE-" 

" Ya you promised!"

" I did NOT! Get out! Or I will call the security!"

" Heh! call them. That would only will make you look like a fool! " 

" Oh yeah? let's see then! " Donghae took out his phone ready to dial the security's number but Eunhyuk was faster to fetch the phone out of his hand. 

" GIVE MY PHONE BACK RIGHT NOW! "

" Okay I will. But even if you call the securities no one is able to get me out of here! "

" Yeah right! And why is that so~? " Donghae answered sarcastically. 

" You won't believe me."

" Try me. "

" I....I'm a..."

" You're a what? a fanboy who is so in love with me that can't be away from me?! " Donghae teased.

"WHAT? NO! I'm... I'm a ghost."

" A WHAT?! "

 

Hello my dears. I am soooooooooooooooo sorry. i know i know!! I am late and I know it. I just hope you haven't forgotten all about this story. please read and comment. COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT. 
Promise to update sooner so please don't only ask for an update. 
SWING NEVER NEVER GIVE UP~~~

:D