GO AWAY

My Soul Saviour

“Don’t just stay in the middle of the road! A car might hit your car!”

“Ya don’t tell me what to do!” Donghae yelled back and pulled the car to the side. “What the hell would you have done seeing a psycho sneaking into your car! Now get out!”

“I told you before, only you can see me and I need your help so please don’t ask me to leave because I won’t.” Eunhyuk’s desperate look had no effect on Donghae.

“Fine! Let’s pretend you’re a ghost! Why would I even help you? Get the hell out, I need to be alone!”

“As if the whole city is by your side right now!” Eunhyuk snapped back.

Shoot that wasn’t supposed to be said out loud’ he thought to himself.

Donghae’s angry face changed to a sad one.

“GO AWAY.”

“-but”

“GO AWAY NOW.”

And this time his sad screaming did actually work. The so called ‘ghost’ was nowhere to be seen.

Donghae pressed on the gas and left as fast as he could; not that he had any especial place to be or anyone waited for him anywhere, yes that idiotic ghost might have been righ-

‘Why the hell are you thinking about what he said Lee Donghae?’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Throwing his coat on the couch, Donghae lighted a cigarette and let himself slump on the couch to continue his smoke.

“I’m sorry I said that.”

Donghae nearly fell off the couch hearing the familiar voice. “Dude! Stop doing that! You’re going to give me a heart attack!” he coughed out the last two words.

“Not me but that thing in your hand would surely do!” Eunhyuk sat next to Donghae giving him a small smile and not so surprisingly received a scoff back.

A long silence took over the apartment; Eunhyuk’s eyes wandered around, scanning the house.

“So um…you’ve got a nice home…” he said not sure how to break the awkward silence.

“I agree.” Donghae puffed out the last smoke and turned the stub off. “And you don’t have to say sorry for stating the truth.” He let his head down.

Eunhyuk just stared at him and swallowed the invisible lump in his throat. “Donghae-ssi I didn’t mea-”

“It’s Donghae and don’t sweat it! It’s not a secret to anyone that I’m a loner and to be honest I like it the way it is, and that’s why if it makes you get out of my life faster, I’d be more than thrilled to help you.”

Eunhyuk couldn’t believe his ears, was this for real?

“Really? Oh my goodness! This is awesome! Thank you thank you thank you!” Eunhyuk was aiming for a hug when he was face palmed by Donghae.

“Um no thank you very much! Now sit here quietly so I can go take a shower and a long sleep; and do not make a sound because you haven’t seen the bad side of Lee Donghae yet!” Donghae held his index finger towards the all grinning Eunhyuk as a warning sign.

“Neh~~ Donghae-ssi~~” Eunhyuk wasn’t planning to hide his happy face at all.

"By the way how did you know where I live?" Donghae raised an eyebrow

"Don't under-estimate a ghost's powers! " Eunhyuk showed his gummy smile.

"HaHa Funny Ghost, aren't you?" Donghae scoffed and took his way to his room. 

Isn’t he too old to be this cute and childish?’ Donghae then realized what he had actually thought.

Cute? What? Aish Donghae you’re too sleepy!’

And when he left the living room, Eunhyuk started jumping around, after so long he actually had a chance to find out who he is and what has happened to him.

While jumping around happily a sight caught his attention; a wall filled with framed pictures! Sceneries of different places; a sea, roads, shopping windows; and they all looked so full of feelings thus Eunhyuk assumed these must have been taken by Donghae himself.

Eunhyuk brushed a hand over the sea photo and felt a vague feeling taking over his body.

That was weird’ he thought to himself and put the frame back on the wall and looked back at Donghae’s room, a smile making its way on Eunhyuk’s face.

“Thank you so much lonely photographer”

 

 

 

______________________________________________

AN!!! I'm ChulliesPetals y'all! new ID I know :P

It is even unbelievable for me to be back writing this, but I hope you haven't forgotten about the story and like this chapter too.

see you soon (hopefully)