1. Let the Day Begin

My Soul Saviour

Opening his eyes; the killing light hit straigh to his sight. Yes, he's able to see the light. Noises; he can hear and listen to the sounds and noises around him. Just like now that he can hear the cars on the street, people talking while starting a fresh day, the birds singing, the leaves moving in the direction of the wind. Yes it's right, he can even feel the bench he was lying on.

Like everyone else, he can see and hear and feel everything and everyone.

Though the important question is, can they see, hear and feel him? 

Eunhyuk's life has been like this for the past six months; he still remembers the night he opened his eyes and saw himself lying in front of a tall building. He didnt know why he was here, he didnt know if someone had left him there or what had happened; hell, he didnt even know his own name. So he searched his clothes only to find a single card in his pocket, with a name and a number one the back;

"Lee Eunhyuk"

Is this card even his?

If he is Eunhyuk then why can't he remember anything? Even if he has lost his memory why didn't he wake up in a hospital room or in a house? Why of all places, here, in middle of a pavement?

All the unanswered questions were filling up his mind, he only needed to stop someone and ask if they have seen anything, he just wanted an answer. 

Not much further from where he was, a few boys were chatting. 'Ah... i better ask these two boys where i am.'  He thought to himself, stood up and and went to them.

"Excuse me..."

Silence...

'Huh...? Are they ignoring me?'

"Hello? Sir? Can u hear me??" He moved his hand in front of them but no, still no reaction. 

So he reached out his hand to touch the others' arm; "Hey I- " 

' WHAT?? ' Eunhyuk's eyes widened...no...his hand did not just go through the boy without him even feeling it...no...he is dreaming...it's impossible...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But it was true. Exactly six months ago Eunhyuk woke up as a ghost. A lost soul who can not be seen or heard or felt by a single human being. And his life in this six month was rather...weird... 

He did not need to eat food. Simply because he never felt hungry.

He did not need rest and sleep 'cause he never felt tired.

He did not have any difficulties to go around, especially through doors and walls.

But the most important fact he had found out about himself was, if he focused on a thing or person, he could touch it without his hand going through.

Yeah everything might seem intresting at first, but now Eunhyuk was frustrated; not only he felt lonely but he was so annoyed by him not remembering anything even after all these months. He wanted to know who he is, or rather was! What happened to him? Why is he in this situation?

Why why why... he had enough of the un-answered questions in his head.

But what could he do? He was stuck in this situation. He would spend days and nights wandering around the city, watching people's lives and today was no different.

"Let the day begin" Eunhyuk stands up from the grass and gives a big smile to the live city in front of him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Ah~~ Hyung!! Close the curtains!! "

"Not until you're fully awake! Come on Donghae! you have a tight schedule all day!! Wake up!!" Shindong demanded. He looked around the luxury apartment and continued, " No girls last night? That's a first!"

Donghae stood up from his bed , obviously still sleepy, " I was in no mood to be with one last night."

He grabbed his towel and went in the bathroom, not minding to close the door; opened the shower and started washing up all the alcohol and sweat left on his body from last night.

Yes, that's how Lee Donghae's life wass going on for 3 years already. Living a single life, waking up early in the morning, not caring about cleaning up his room -what's the big deal anyway? It would be tidied up by the time he comes back home-  taking a warm shower, wearing his priceless fashioned clothes and carry on his scheduled day. Finishing his schedule till late at midnight and then going to his second home; night clubs, yeah he enjoyed being wasted and sleeping with random hotties.

Being an idol has it's ups and downs, but Donghae is perfect and he doesnt care how people will judge him.

"So what's the schedule for today manager hyung? " Donghae asked as he was making a little pony tail behind his head with his slightly long dark blonde hair.

"You will be practicing your couple dances and filming for your concert's VCR."

"So at last you found a dance partner for me? " Donghae scoffed, picked up his key and followed his hyung out of his house.

"Donghae, dont be a pain in the you know where, yes we found a great dancer IF you dont get on your whiney mood again." Shindong responds; entering the lift and pressing on G.

"That's a big IF. " Donghae smirked.

"Oh just shush." Shindong frowned and started speaking on his phone. " Ah~ Yes Director-nim..."

"Let the day begin" Donghae chuckled -satisfied of teasing his manager- and got off the lift.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!! 

At last I updated!! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This was just an intro~ i want u guys to have an image on the main characters.

comment-subscribe!!!