Just A LittleTalk

Everyday

Yuri's POV

 

I sighed and grabbed a granola bar from the fridge. It's Saturday and I have nothing to do.

Yoong's going to her friend's house, Seohyun. Sometimes I really think something's going on between those two but oh well. Sica baby's with Sooyoung to finish their project, she asked me to tag along but you know how i hate school works....BORING.

 

So I guess I'm alone today. GREAT

 

*ping* 

 

Ooooh I know!!!! I'll just go to Cafe Soshi, boy I miss their crepe. I miss their vanilla ice cream that I always order. Damn I'm so hungry.

So I went and dressed up. Just a simple navy blue tee, and skinny jeans yep nothing beats comfy clothes on a peaceful saturday morning.

 

On the way, I saw a familiar figure going towards my way. Then it hit me.

 

"Isn't that Taeyeon?" I asked myself, eyeing the short girl .

 

"Hey Yuri! What's up?"

 

"Oh hey there Taeyeon! I'm on my way to cafe soshi."

 

"Great! I'm on my way there to. Let's just go together." Taeyeon said, giving me a big big smile.

 

Uhm, she was actually going the wrong direction earlier lol, but this shorty's really cute though. Our walk going to the cafe wasn't really that long but neither one of us started a conversation. Talk about being awkward.

 

Then finally she decided to break the ice,  "So Yuri.. I heard you're really close to Tiffany?"

 

Ugh of all things to talk about, why Tiffany. I looked at her for a mere 3 seconds, yep no doubt I was jealous. The hell does she want with Tiffany? Ooops haha yeah right it's not like me and Tiffany are together, I mentally slapped myself.

 

"Well, I guess you can say that." I forced a smile, as we enter the cafe.

 

 

We both sit down, facing each other. God this girl's annoying me, no not really or maybe I'm just annoyed that she's so interested with my Fany. YAH KWON STOP DREAMING!!

 

 

"I'll have a mango crepe with mallows and choco syrup please." the girl in front of me said to the waitress who is obviously flirting with her.

 

Don't get me wrong, Taeyeon does look kinda cute. Well maybe because she's short and she has that charming smile that could drive boys even girls crazy.

 

"Erm, miss I'll have the uhh vanilla ice cream topped with oreos please." Finally, to satisfy my craving.

 

After the waitress got my order she winked at me. I swear she winked at me, god bless me for being y and hot. (yuri so full of herself hahaha)

 

Taeyeon stretched a bit, then finally said with sparkling eyes. "Soooo, tell me more about Tiff."

 

I raised an eyebrow at her, "What do you wanna know about her?"

 

"I don't know maybe like her favorites or basic info about her."

 

"Why don't you ask her yourself?" At this point I was kinda getting pissed i don't know why ugh.

 

"But I can't seem to find the chance to approach and talk to her. She seems busy ALL THE TIME." shorty pouted. Nope not cute at all.

 

I sighed and looked intently at her asking, "Why are you so eager to know all the things about her?"

 

"I don't know? Because I like her?"

 

Not good. Really not good, Kim Taeyeon.

 

She started again. "I tell you what, you help me with Tiffany. I help you with Jessica. Sound good?"

 

My eyes grew wide what did she just say? Come again, did I hear her right?

 

"What?" I said, still confused with what she had offered me.

 

"You help me be with Tiff and I'll help you with Jessica BIG TIME."

 

"Dude, me and Jessica are bestfriends. There's nothing going on between us." I scoffed, seriously what is this girl thinking.

 

She let out a small laugh, "Oh come on, I saw the way she looks at you. Clearly, she has something for you."

 

One more word that comes out from this shorty's mouth that I wouldn't like, I swear imma throw a fist at her.

I remained silent, giving her a deadly glare.

 

"I'll take that as a yes! Thanks buddy, I'm counting on you! See you at school!" And with that she stood up, patted me at the back, then bid goodbye.

 

Seriously, the guts this girl has aigooo.

 

"Great Yuri. just great."

 

 


 

HELLO GUYS!!!!! I'm really sorry for the super late update :( :(

Apparentely, I've been having trouble with school stuff that's why I wasn't able to update a lil bit earlier.

For the meantime, I'll try my best to update ASAP~~~ :)

 

Thank you for understanding!!! ^^