Catching Feelings

Everyday

It was 2 in the morning and Tiffany couldn't sleep. She was twisting and turning on her bed not caring if she will fall down to the ground.

"Damn it! Why can't I sleep?" She mentally slapped herself.

The girl played mellow music on her ipod hoping that she could somehow feel sleepy and drift off to sleep, she counted sheeps, she did all sorts of things to make her fall asleep.

"Eyes, close yourself already!" But...all of the things failed.

 

It was already past 2 and so the latter decided to just watch television since there's no way for her to fall asleep.

But then she noticed from her bedside table that her phone was blinking, the person's contact was unknown.

"Sheesh! Who would call at this time of the night?" Annoyed, she answered her phone.

"Hel-.."

"I will always be yours..."  someone was actually singing on the other line.

Tiffany was confused because the caller seemed drunk but it seems like the voice on the other line was familiar.

"...forever and moooore through the push and the pull waaaaah pam pam i still drown in your love and drink til o'm drunk YES IM DRUNK!!! And all that I've done, is it ever enough?" 

Tiffany thought it was just some crazy person who dialled the wrong number. As she was about to puress the reject button..

"Pan..~"  then the line got cut leaving Tiffany so confused.

 

"Oh great how can I sleep now?" 

 

 


 

The next day, Yuri went to school earlier than she expected cuz of last night.

"Why did I go here this early again?" She sighed as she entered their classroom thinking that she'll be alone since she was that early.

But then she noticed a girl at the back of their classroom head down and seems to be in her dreamland.

"Tiffany?" Yuri thought.

She went closer to the girl's table after she put down her stuff and examined closely the latter's face.

"She really does look like an angel." Yuri smiled and brushed away Tiffany's bangs, then she took off her school blazer putting on Tiffany's back to make sure that the girl won't feel cold.

As she was about to go back to her seat, someone held her hand tightly only to realize that it was Tiffany's but the girl was still asleep.

"Aish this kid! You stayed up late last night didn't you?" The girl laughed, took a chair and sat beside the sleeping angel never letting go of her hand.

Yuri, then, heard a small noise coming outside of the room but she didn't mind it cause her attention was on Tiffany.

 

 


 

"Ouch!!!! It's bleeding, it's bleeding!" Jessica cried after she got pricked by a needle near her bedside table.

"What is it Sica-yah? Are you hurt? What happened?" Her friend who was there to the rescue after she heard Jessica's cries.

Jessica held out her finger and said, "Look, blood!"

"Aigoo you didn't have to scream here let me take a look!" Yuri examined the girl's small wound.

"All right I'll clean this up and then I'll put alcohol on it."

"No not alcohol!!!!"

"Stop complaining you little kid!" Yuri pulled the girl's hand closer and slowly applied dabs of alcohol to the wound. "It doesn't hurt that much you know."

"Aaaah aaah yeah you wanna try? Aaaah!" The younger girl can't help but laugh at the expression of her patient.

She applied the bandaid to finish it off. "And there you have it!"

"Seriously Yuri, a mickey bandaid?" Jessica knocked Yuri's head and ran away sticking her tongue out.

"YAH DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO SAY THANK YOU?!" 

"Who's the kid now?" The older girl teased as Yuri ran off to chase her. 

 

Jessica sighed, walking around the school field. So many thoughts running on her mind and it was driving her crazy.

"Maybe I shouldn't expect too much." She told herself and then continued on with walking.

"Hey Sica!" A loud voice called out.

"Oh hey Taeyeon! Good morning!" She greeted with a smile.

"Good morning too! Why're you here? Shouldn't you be inside the classroom now?" The smaller girl asked with confusion on her face.

Jessica stared in space, it's like she didn't hear Taeyeon's question. The girl then snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Yo hey! You okay?" 

"Are you kidding me? Isn't it too early for me to go up?" Jessica laughed.

Taeyeon stared at her in confusion, "Hmm not for me! C'mon let's go up!" The girl grabbed the other girl's arm.

"I think we should stay here for a little while! Please accompany me Taetae! Let's go up later."

"Taetae? What taetae?" Taeyeon said, pointing at herself since no one has ever called her that before.

"Yes you silly!"

"But but"

"But but nicki minaj's ! No more buts!!!!" Jessica said as she pulled Taeyeon around the field with her.

"I still don't get it why Taetae?" Taeyeon whined like a puppy wanting to get loose of the owner.

"Don't you know how to keep quiet?"

 

The two girls went on like that as they wait for the school bell to ring signaling students that classes will start in a few minutes.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello everyone!! ^^

its been a long time since I last updates right? Please forgive me :( 

so as you can see i changed the way i write this chapter and it will

be going on with the succeeding chapters as well please do understand!

anyways, hope you guys'll enjoy this chapter! Thanks kekeke