Friends...More like interested in you

Everyday

Tiff's POV

 

Going inside the classroom I notice Yuri and Jessica Talking and playing with each other. But then why do I feel different? Everytime I enter this room I always see them like that. Call me assuming but I really think like...like they're more than friends. I don't understand this feeling.

 

"Hey guys! Good morning!" I greeted them with full of energy and flashed them my eye-smile.

 

"Hey pretty tiff!" Jessie grinned which made me giggle. But then I didn't hear anything from Yuri.

 

She just smiled at me.

 

Well okay I kinda felt disappointed. I was expecting something more from her like maybe a hug or something lol just kidding haha but I really thought she was gonna greet me.

 

So I sat down on my chair, pulled my books out of my desk then suddenly a little blue paper fell from one of my books. Confused, I opened it and read silenty.

 

"Meet me at the rooftopduring lunch."

 

What? No name?

 

But then I kinda recognized the handwriting. I looked at the person sitting beside the window and there she was looking and smiling at me.

 

After the bell rang I stood up and fixed my uniform.

 

"Hey Yul let's go eat together! Tiff wanna go with us?" Jessie said as she flashed a big smile to me.

 

"Sorry Sica I have to do something." I heard Yuri say and that's when I was assured that it was her who sent that note to me.

 

"Okay then, I'll just go with sooyoung...YAH SOO! Let's eat together!" Jessica ran to Sooyoung, one of our classmates a tall one actually.

 

I've been friends with her since we were in gradeschool but we're not that close.

 

"okay geez you don't have to shout." Sooyoung said as she headlocked Jessica on their way out of the room.

 

Yuri didn't say a word but went out of the room silently. Is she playing a trick on me?

 

I then just went on my way to the rooftop alone. When I got there, a small figure was standing at the railings. I think she was staring at the clouds.

I searched the place for Yuri but she was nowhere to be found.

 

"Hey!" The girl that was standing at the railings was now standing in front of me.

 

"i thought you wouldn't come."

 

Wait I'm a little confused right now...no actually REALLY confused, so if Yuri didn't write that note then maybe this girl did?

 

"I know it's too sudden but I'm Kim Taeyeon. Call me Taeyeon. I just wanna get to know you more." the smaller girl smiled at me.

 

She looks so innocent.

 

"hi..." before I could finish my sentence she cut me off.

 

"Tiffany. Hi tiffany!"

 

"Hey! May I just ask, how'd you know my name?"

 

"I've been hearing a lot about you ever since you transferred. I just wanna be friends. Won;t do ya any harm, no worries."

 

Something about her and the way she said it made me feel comfortable. But then it felt like another person was here.

 

"Oh hey Yuri!" Taeyeon said while raising her hands as if she was reaching for something.

 

I turned aroung and there she was.

 

"Yuri-yah~ What're you doing here?"

 

"I thought I would be alone here by this time but I guess you guys got here first. I should probably go now." Yuri said as she slowly take full steps backwards.

 

"No Yuri you can stay if you want."

 

"I still have something to do, Tae. You guys have fun!" And with that Yuri went away without even saying a thing to me.

 

 

After school, I packed up my things, decided to go home early. "bye Jess, bye Yuri!" I smiled to them as I exited the room.

 

On my way home I was still recalling what happened during lunch time, that Taeyeon gurl, me thinking that the note came from Yuri.

 

Sigh.

 

Disappointed tiff is disappointed.

 

Then suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

 

"Yuri-yah"

 

"Hey let's go home together. I'll walk you home."

 

I can't believe this, Yuri walking me home AAAAAAHHHHHH okay enough

 

"I see you made friends with Taeyeon." she continued

 

"Ah about that, who's she? I think it's the first time I saw her in that school."

 

"She's our batchmate, but I'm not close with her. She transferred after you went away."

 

I don;t know but Something about what Yuri said hit me, my heart kinda sank the way she said when I went away.

 

"oh is that so."

 

AWKWARDDDD SILENCE

 

"Why didn't you come back earlier?"

 

I got startled when Yuri asked such a question. I didn't even know what to answer.

 

"You haven't been answering my calls or my e-mails when you were there."

 

"I got so busy, I wasn't able to find time."

 

"Busy? Oh okay."

 

We continued to be silent as we reached my house.

 

"okay see you tomorrow!"

 

Yuri smiled weakly at me. I watched her walk away but I couldn't take it anymore. "YURI YAH I'M SORRY"

 

I wanted to cry but I don't want her to see me crying.

"I'm sorry for being late, I'm sorry if I wasn't able to answer your calls and e-mails. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. My family wanted to stay a little bit longer than I thought. They didn't allow me to communicate with my friends here because I wouldn't stop asking them to go back. I'm sorry Yuri."

 

She turned around to face me and smiled like a child. "i missed you."

 

THAT'S MY CUE!

 

I ran towards her and hugged her so tight. "I missed you so much more. I'm really sorry."

 

"Aish you stop saying sorry! What matters now is that you're back and I'm happy with that." She said as she tighten the hug.

 

If only we could stay like this for a little bit more time.

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

I still can't get over what happned awhile ago. It felt like I was on cloud 9. I sat down on our couch still smiling.

 

"Yah unnie did something happne? Why're you so happy?"

 

"Yoong I've been hugged by an angel"

 

"Uh oh uh oh!!"

 

"Yep an angel"

 

"It's tippany unnie!! Am I right, am I right?"

 

I knocked yoong's head while laughing. "Aish you hahaha how could you be so good at guessing."

 

"OW YAH! You're weird I'll just eat instead of listening to you being like that."

 

"Psh who cares if I'm weird. I'm still cute. And I've been hugged by an angel. I've been hugged by an angel."

 

I stayed at the couch still smiling replaying the scene on my mind over and over.

 

Let's start all over again.

 

 


 

 

Hey guys sorry for the late update!! :( enjoy reading! Thank you ^^