Kings and Queens

GHOST
"you wish you were with them, right?" Sehun asks as he sees Baekhyun looking at his group of friends. Sehun knows that his not fun, as Chanyeol or Suho. If he could only be someone else. "what? no, i like being with you" 
 
"you dont have to lie, i know i in being normal" Baekhyun chuckles as he hits Sehun in the shoulder. Sure they are in the other side of the gym, far away from everyone. But Baekhyun wasnt lying, he knows how everyone is. They are different, different from Sehun and he likes that. Alot. "look right now, Chanyeol is talking about how good the game was last night,"
 
"Kris is not going to say anything the whole night, Suho and Jongdae are talking about what excuse to used so they can leave, and go to a hotel" Sehun looks at Baekhyun then back the group, "Jongin is to nervous to actually say something, afraid if he does Kyungsoo is not going to like him...i know them, and i dont want to be over there" Baekhyun looks at Sehun with a smile, "i want to be with you, right now, right now"
 
Sehun smiles but ends up looking at the floor, "Baekhyun...." "yeah" Sehun looks up, his heart is beating so fast right now. He can hear every beat in his ears. Hands begin to shake, he is in panic mode. "i..." He looks at the floor again. It was harder than what he thought. He thought that by looking at Baekhyun's eyes the words 'i like you' would come out nice and smooth.
 
"hey" Baekhyun yells but just enough for Sehun to hear him, He raises his head and looks at Baekhyun. "i like you" Not believing Baekhyun, Sehun chuckles. "its true" 
 
"what?"
 
Baekhyun sighs, "i like you, i really like you" Sehun doesnt know whether to kiss him, or hug him, he even thinks about saying 'thank you'. So the only thing that comes to him, is hugging Baekhyun. "i like you too" Sehun whispers in Baekhyun's ear. In a weird way, Sehun's heart didnt beat fast anymore. He didnt hear his
heartbeat in his hear.
 
Because now, his feelings are return. 
 
Sehun want it to say alot of things, and he had alot of questions. For example 'since when do you like me?' but before he could ask, the music stops. Baekhyun and Sehun turn around, and they see a girl in the middle of the dance floor. She continues to look at Baekhyun, but Sehun knows its not a ghost. Everyone stands back, something wasnt right.
 
The girl points at Baekhyun, and everyone starts to whisper. Sehun pulls Baekhyun close to him, in case the girl would go crazy and hurt Baekhyun. The girl opens and starts to speak in another language. When shes done, out of know where she lights up on fire. Sehun hugs Baekhyun trying to cover his eyes.
 
Sehun sees everything in slow motion. Teachers running, trying to put the fire out. Students running in fear, some calling the police. The girl starts to scream, whatever possess her it was gone now. Sehun still holding Baekhyun as he feels Baekhyun shaking.
 
The whole world was against Baekhyun and Sehun.
 
The next day in school, everyone was quiet. No one really knew who the girl was, and why she light up on fire. Teachers didnt want to teach, they didnt know what to tell their students. How can they explain something that they dont even get. 
 
As everyone sits down in english class, Baekhyun looks at Sehun empty seat. He wonders if Sehun knew the girl, or if he knows what the girl was saying. Since it wasnt a 'normal' language. 
 
By lunch time, Baekhyun figures out that Sehun is avoiding him, or he didnt come to school at all. The feeling of worry, is all over him. The only way this feeling was going to leave, is if Baekhyun sees Sehun. So he leaves the school, and goes to a house that is scary for everyone else. Except for him.
 
Baekhyun knocks on the door, three times before Sehun answers it. Before Baekhyun says anything he sees boxes behind Sehun, and everything made sense. "where are you going?" Sehun looks behind and sees the boxes, he didnt want Baekhyun to know. "im moving away"
 
"why?"
 
Sehun lets Baekhyun inside, when Sehun closes the door he puts salt under the door. "because of the girl" Sehun sits on the livingroom and finish putting his books inside the box. "did you knew her?" "no, but the ghost that was inside of her wasnt someone 'nice'" Baekhyun sits next to Sehun, and makes him stop. 
 
"what did the girl say?"
 
Sehun looks around, before he stands up. "is better if you go Baekhyun" Sehun was about to open the door, but Baekhyun stops him. "everything its going to be okay! im wearing the necklace im fiine. you just need to stay with me"
 
"staying with you is going to make it worst! that necklace wouldnt be strong enough for whatever is after me!" Sehun grabs Baekhyun's arms, tight. "what did she say?" Sehun takes some air in, before he answers Baekhyun's question. "she said, that shes going to kill you. shes going to break your bones one by one, and shes going to enjoy it," Sehun lets go of Baekhyun.
 
"thats what she said. So now you have to go back to your normal life. a life that i dont exist"
 
"but....but..you do exist, i like you. i think about you all the time. i want to be with you all the time. you cant just let me go" Sehun goes back to the livingroom, trying to ignore Baekhyun's words. Words that he was waiting for, for four years. "i know you were going to say that, thats why im moving away. far away where you cant find me"
 
Baekhyun's hand begins to shake, he was so into Sehun. There was no way, he was going to let Sehun go. "fine, i-i'll stop....i wouldnt look for you" Baekhyun kneels down infront of Sehun. Almost like begging. "just stay here"
 
"you wouldnt be able to keep your word"
 
"i-i-i will! i just need to know your here with me" Sehun was about to stand up, but Baekhyun grabs his hand stopping him. "i wouldnt come to your house, i wouldnt talk to you in school, but just let me know your here....even when i cant be with you" Sehun couldnt see Baekhyun like this, it was hurting him alot. And it wasnt fair he has to keep everything inside.
 
"please"
 
"fine, but you have to keep your word....please Baekhyun" Baekhyun nods repeatedly "i promise"
 
Baekhyun stands up and leaves. And it hurts Sehun, alot. Because he doesnt know if he would keep his side of the deal.
He knows neither of can keep this deal.
 
 
 
 
Things in school didnt get easier either. Now Chanyeol was bullying Sehun because he stop hanging around with Baekhyun. "so your to good for Baekhyun now?" Chanyeol pushes Sehun to the lockers, it was always the same time same place. You would think Sehun would learn to avoid this part of the school. "eh!!" but just like everyday Sehun doesnt say anything.
 
Chanyeol starts to hit him, then Jongin and last Suho. They leave Sehun bleeding from his lip. He feels alive in away, he cant forget Baekhyun and this was a reality check. Sehun stands up cleans the blood, and continues to walk. Just like he does everyday.
 
"im starting to feel bad, inside" the ghost tells Sehun, "i think its ready for me to go to whatever place i have to be" Sehun continues to read a book. He closes the book, and looks at the ghost. "are you listening?" "yes, why would i be thinking of something else" the ghost doesnt understand, which makes Sehun smile. 
 
No one understands. "come" Sehun takes the ghost to the lonely part of the school. He takes salt from his pocket, and puts it around the ghost.  "would it hurt?"
 
"i dont know" Sehun takes a knife, and looks at his hand. In a strange way, it was healing. He tries to push thoughts of Baekhyun away from his mind. It was better this way, he says to himself. He cuts hair from the ghost and wipes it with his own blood. "okay ready?" "yes"
 
"Ut Ecclesiam-"
 
"wait!" the ghost stops him, "since this could be my last chance to be in this earth, i want to do something nice" "that wouldnt change" the ghost nods, "i know, i just....all the ghosts talk about you, it must be tiring for you to do this" "its my job"
 
".....your going to die"
 
"i know"
 
"then if you like that person, why dont you spend your last days with him?"
 
"Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos." Sehun didnt want to talk about Baekhyun, or life. It was better to send the ghost now than talk about a subject that it hard to talk about.
 
Sehun starts to choke on his own blood. He coughs and coughs, hurting his own throat. "just breath" Baekhyun puts a hand on Sehun's back, helping him relax. Sehun slowly relaxes, blood stops too. "see i told you" Sehun stands up, he misses Baekhyun's touch but it was to risky. He looks away, and starts to clean his blood. "what are you doing here?"
 
"i saw you talking to yourself...i was worry it might be a bad ghost"
 
"i can take care of myself" Sehun gives a step forward, "i know" but stops at Baekhyun's words. "dont follow me" Sehun leaves, he walks so fast that his legs start to hurt. Just like this heart.
 
 
 
TWO WEEKS LATER
 
 
"so what are you doing here?" Luhan asks as he puts things away, "what? i cant hang out with you guys?" "no theres nothing wrong with that, it just you been having alot with us for the past two weeks, and its abvious something happened." Sehun sits on the counter, playing with a little ball. He looks at Yixing, at how lost he was.
 
"Baekhyun goes to my house at night"
 
"oh" Luhan stops putting things away, and just looks at Sehun. "he knocks on my door, three times when he sees i dont answer he leaves" "what are you going to do?" Sehun shrugs, "if he continues to do this, i think im gonna move away" Luhan nods, "you dont think his going to find you?"
 
"im really hoping he wouldnt" Sehun puts the ball down, "have you ever thought they might be another way for you guys to be together?" Sehun walks towards Yixing, and makes him come closer to the conversation since he was about to go outside. "no, theres no way" Luhan nods, "yeah your right, so hows your mom?" Sehun looks at Luhan, how did he forget.
 
"your a genius Luhan!" Sehun kisses Luhan on both cheeks before he runs out of there. They might not be able to touch, to kiss, to look at each other. But  knowing that they can at least know about each other's days, bad dreams, or good dreams makes Sehun happy. At least he could still say, that he has Baekhyun.
 
Sehun stops, there was only two more houses to get to his. He sees Baekhyun that was about to leave. Sehun gives a step forward, but stops. Instead he takes his cell phone, and texts Baekhyun.
 
"do you still like me?"
 
Sehun sees Baekhyun stopping, as he takes his cell phone. A minute later, Baekhyun replies 'yes'. Sehun smiles, and text him again. "tonight, before you go to sleep, call me"
 
Sehun smiles, and sends one last text. "turn around" Baekhyun sees it, he stands there not sure if he should turn around. But he still does, he slowly turns around and sees Sehun. They both smile at each other. Sehun makes a heart with his arms. Baekhyun laughs and does the same thing.
 
 
 
 
----
sorry this chapter ~