Worry

GHOST
Baekhyun feels someone looking at him. Even though he has his eyes close, he feels someone on the bed. He thinks twice before he opens his eyes. "Sehun" Sehun moves Baekhyun's hair from his eyes. "i missed you" Baekhyun smiles, "i did too" Sehun moves closer to him, but stops. Baekhyun doesnt argue, so Sehun moves closer to his lips. Baekhyun closes his eyes
 
An soft kiss is place. Then something went wrong. Baekhyun opens his eyes, and see Sehun expression "whats wrong?" Sehun backs away, but his mouth still open. "Sehun! whats wrong!!?" Sehun falls to the floor, and notices Sehun bleeding from his stomach. "Sehun!!" Baekhyun was about to help Sehun, thats when he sees something dark and evil.
 
"go away!" Baekhyun yells, waking up. He looks around, and no one is there. The light from his window tells him, its morning and everything was a nightmare. Baekhyun checks the clock, and its 6am. He checks his phone, and there was no call or message from Sehun. This dream did not help him at all. Sehun didnt tell him how long this 'job' was going to take.
 
And Baekhyun wasnt sure if he could wait another day. He goes to his contacts, and looks for Sehun's number. He clicks 'call' and its starts to ring. No answer. He didnt want to leave a voice mail, since he wants to talk to him. He hangs up, and gets ready for school.
 
Baekhyun grabs his cell phone again, and looks at his background picture. It was Sehun asleep. And in a whisper, so low like if Sehun was there infront of him sleeping. Baekhyun says, "today, i love you"
 
 
 
"so now where are going?" Sehun asks, as he looks at the window. Its being three hours already and all he has seen its the middle of nowhere. "a friend of mine, has a weapon to kill the demon" Xiumin says as he continues to drive. "so who is he? like a priest?" Tao, and Xiumin chuckle "more like a psychopath" Tao corrects Sehun.
 
"we are going to trust a psychopath?" Sehun ask, he looks around, and Luhan wasnt hearing the conversation. Yixing has his head in Luhan's shoulder as he sleeps. It seems that Sehun is the only one that its worry. "hey Luhan i have a question for you" Xiumin looks at Luhan in the rearview mirror. "what is it?" Xiumin looks back at the road, before he asks his question.
 
"i know Yixing is the one that knows about supernatural stuff, but you? you dont have any ability right?" Xiumin asks, not in a mean way he was just wondering. "thats right, i dont have an ability like Sehun or Yixing. I just fell in love with him, he teached me somethings. I learn most of them, since im always at the store with him,"
 
Luhan glance at the sleepy Yixing, "i guess im the only one that actually had a childhood. Although i wish i didnt, so i could be more useful for Yixing" Sehun wonders if Baekhyun would be like Luhan. Part of him want it that, the other part he want it to forget about this life. Sehun looks at Luhan, and Yixing "so," Sehun pays attention to Tao
 
"what about you Tao" Luhan asks, "my father is a hunter so he teached me everything he knows, since i was alittle kid everything i knew was how to kill supernatural things, and how to protect everyone around me" Tao talks like a warrior. "wheres your father?" Sehun asks, "i dont know, i lost contact with him two weeks ago. his probably so busy right now to call"
 
You would think that having parents who are hunters, would mean you would spend more time with them. Even then, you dont. "hey, then Xiumin whats your story?" Sehun asks, with a smile on his face. "oh, me..two years ago, someone killed my mom. The police couldnt find anything, but i knew it wasnt something normal,"
 
Xiumin looks at Tao, "i was determinant to figure it out, and thats when i met Tao he teached me everything. Since then we havent left each other sides" Xiumin smiles. The car was silent, everyone met each other for a reason. Although its not a good reason. Sehun wonders if he had met them in another circumstance.
 
The car stops, and Sehun looks at the window. Finally after hours, and hours of seen nothing he finally sees a house. "lets go" Xiumin turns the car off, and gets out of the car. Tao does the same, Luhan wakes Yixing up before they get out too. Sehun still feeling not sure about this, he lingers inside the car. Tao waves to Sehun to get out. 
 
He opens the door, and meets the rest of them infront of the house. Xiumin knocks on the door, three times. Each time with a different beat. It was a secret code. The door opens, and a handsome tall man stands infront of them. "Siwon?" He smiles, and hugs Xiumin "long time no see" Xiumin chuckles, "yes it has" Siwon looks at everyone, "come lets go inside"
 
Everyone enters, and inside the house theres different symbols in the walls. Sehun has never seen them before, he maybe recognize one. "i heard from Howon, that you have a special knife" Siwon, nods "yes," Siwon takes it out from behind his back. Everyone takes a step back, remembering how the word 'psychopath' left Tao's lips. "i need it" "how soon would you give it back?"
 
"as soon as we kill that demon" Tao says, it was only him and Xiumin who are talking. Siwon is kinda intimidating. "sure buddy" Siwon smiles, and gives it to Xiumin. It was weird, since it was easy. "how are you gonna call the demon? i mean you cant do it like the first time, he'll know" 
 
"we are going to the crossroad we will summoned him there" Siwon smirks, "Xiumin your plans are always so good" Siwon goes to the kitchen, and grabs a basket "i had free time so i cook for you guys, you look really tired take care of yourselfs" Tao grabs the basket, "thank you Siwon, i hope i'll see you soon" Siwon smiles, to each of them.
 
"come on, its getting late" Xiumin wakes a sign for everyone to leave. Outside Sehun couldnt stop wondering, "i thought he was a psychopath?!" Xiumin chuckles, "Siwon tells us to tell everyone that his a psychopath, just so he can have a bad reputation" Xiumin walks away, Sehun stares at Tao who was sticking his tongue at him.
 
 
 
Xiumin drives to a place where only him knows. Everyone laughs, and eats along. He couldnt believe how they dare to laugh, when in any minute now they'll have to kill a demon. He doesnt understand, but he smiles inside. This is life, you win, you'll lose. 
 
"we are here," Xiumin stops the car, infront of them, four roads are join together like a cross. Everyone gets out of the car, Xiumin digs a hole in the dead center of the crossroads. Tao brings a box containing the pictures of the victims, Yixing brings some graveyard dirt, and a bone from a black cat.
 
They'll wait alittle. Xiumin ready with the knife behind his back. "ah, we meet again" Siwan says, "are you guys here to make a deal?" "we are here to kill you" Tao says with a smirk on his face. "cute, but did you forget i have powers?" Sehun looks at Xiumin, scared. How did they forget that part? no matter if they have a special knife, they all can die.
 
"how stupid do you think we are?" Xiumin asks, Siwan was about to give a step forward to answer the question. But he realize he cant move "inside the box, theres a seal. you have you now" Siwan for being a demon he was totally scared. Xiumin walks towards him, and takes the knife. "i see you in hell" Xiumin stabs him in the chest. 
 
A light, lights up Siwan's whole body. Xiumin takes the knife out, and Siwan dead body falls to the floor. "we can all go home now" Tao comments. Sehun is still amaze, all the things he heard about hunters are wrong. Now he want it to be one, knowing all the things Yixing, Xiumin, and Tao know. Protect people not only ghost.
 
He has found his rolemodels.
 
 
 
It was dark outside, Xiumin didnt stop. He continue to drive back to the city, he want it to take everyone home. Everyone is asleep, he was abit jealous of that. Tao opens his eyes, and sees that they are back to the city. He turns around, and wakes everyone up. Sehun opens his eyes, and sees the lights of the streets. He didnt know how much he missed this. "i go straight right?" Xiumin asks Sehun.
 
Sehun nods. Minutes later, they arrive at the lonely house that belongs to Sehun. Xiumin gets out of the car, and helps Sehun take his things out of the car. "hey," Xiumin was about to inside the car "yeah?"
 
"if you need help, in anything....call me" Sehun smiles, Xiumin smiles back "i will" Xiumin opens his arms, making sure Sehun want it to hug him. Sehun nods, Xiumin hugs Sehun. "take care of yourself"
 
"you too Xiumin"
 
Xiumin goes back to the car, and Sehun sees them drive off. Inside of him, there was two things he was sure of. One, no matter how good he is in this world. There wouldnt be any mercy for him. He end up in hell, just like any hunter. And he wasnt afraid, or mad anymore. Because this fight is not over, this time they destroy a demon.
 
God knows what other thing would happen next. In this life, there would be no winners. And he was okay with that. The second thing is, the only things that matter is Baekhyun.
 
And only him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----
thank you for the love guys ;;