Someone Else

GHOST
4:45pm
 
"Baekhyun Marry me" Sehun asks for the 30th time, "no" and Baekhyun gives the same answer. "marry me" Baekhyun is laying down in Sehun's bed, and Sehun is laying down next to Baekhyun. "no" Baekhyun chuckles as he answers. "why not?" 
 
"because"
 
"because why?"
 
Baekhyun shakes his head not answering. Sehun opens his mouth to say something, but he feels someone in the room. "whats wrong?" Sehun stands up, and looks at the door. "Baekhyun i be back" Baekhyun sits down in the bed, "a ghost" he says, and Sehun only nods. Sehun leaves the room, and Baekhyun can hear the door open just to be closed.
 
10:50pm
 
Baekhyun sits down in the middle of the bed, he has his knees to his chest as he hugs his legs. He didnt know what to do, Sehun wasnt back. He couldnt call Sehun since he left his phone in the house. Baekhyun knows how long it takes for Sehun to send a ghost to the after life. He wants to cry, he was worry. He feels a big knot in his throat.
 
He call Tao, just a minute ago but he was taking to long. Baekhyun hears the door open, he raises his head "im back" Sehun was about to sit down in the bed, but Baekhyun stands up and starts to hit Sehun in the chest. "i was worry" Sehun doesnt stop him, but he does notice the tears Baekhyun is trying to fight with.
 
"im sorry, im sorry" Sehun whispers as he hugs Baekhyun. "after i send the ghost, i was coming home but then a ghost stop me. then a ghost, after ghost and i lost track of time." Baekhyun sighs, he was glad nothing big happen. "is everything okay?" Tao enters the room, Baekhyun looks at Sehun then at Tao. "im going home, i see you later Sehun"
 
Baekhyun leaves, and Tao stands next to Sehun. "is everything okay? Baekhyun called me he really sound it worry" "yeah, everything its okay" Sehun sits down in his now empty bed. "okay then i go home" "no, uhm why dont you stay" Sehun didnt have to tell Tao twice, "Sehun i want to tell you something" Sehun takes his shoes off, and listens to Tao.
 
"Baekhyun told me not to tell you, but i think you should know"
 
"know what?" Sehun looks at Tao with a disturbance look. "you should know that now ghosts are going to want you more. They think you can grant wishes, because they can smell the demon inside of you. And im telling you because you look hypnotize, when you were talking to that ghost" Sehun puts both of his hands in his head.
 
His mind is over heating, "i dont even know what im doing anymore" he takes his hands off, and just sighs exhausted. "Tao why am i doing this job? i cant find a reason anymore....im tired" Tao raises his hand to touch Sehun in the shoulder, but with one single touch Tao could break. So he just puts his hand down. "everyone has a reason.... Xiumin is doing it, so no one can go through what he went through,"
 
"your doing it for Baekhyun, and your family. Luhan is doing it to hold whats left of Yixing" Sehun looks at Tao, "what are you doing it for?" "in my case, im doing it because its my job...i dont know nothing else, just this" Sehun puts his arms around Tao's neck. "stay by my side Tao, i need you to help me so i wouldnt get hypnotize by ghosts"
 
Tao feels like thats invitation to kiss Sehun. And he does. Tao raises Sehun's chin, and pulls him to a kiss. Tao feels Sehun's mouth inviting him in, as he feels Sehun tongue inside his mouth.
 
"dont stop" Sehun moans
 
 
 
"Siwon!" Luhan calls out, when he feels Siwon picking up his call. "Luhan, hi is something wrong?" Luhan turns around to see Yixing sitting down in the couch. He wasnt back yet. "in Yixing's hand, it said to call you....do you have any idea why?"
 
Siwon laughs silently, "i told Yixing, because i knew he would forget...but i should've know he was smarter than that" "what did you said to him?" Siwon exhales "i told Yixing about what the angels said"
 
Luhan feels paralyzed, finally the answer. The hope he was waiting, "wh-what did the angel said?" "they said that Sehun knows the answer" Luhan feels empty-handed, how can they said that? "what is that mean? what do they mean Sehun knows?" "is simple Luhan, theres no trick...Sehun knows what to do, if he wants to live pure....if he wants to stop seen ghost"
 
 
 
 
The next day Baekhyun waits outside of Tao's classroom. He had made up his mind, he had thought of this hundred times. The bell rings, and the doors open. All the students leave, half of them are not paying attention to what the teachers are saying.
 
Tao is the last one to leave, "Baekhyun....what you doing here?" Tao didnt know he was going to feel guilty, he never really liked Baekhyun. But i guess he does, at least alittle, since he feels bad for kissing Sehun. "i need to talk to you" "good me too"
 
Baekhyun drags Tao to the empty class, "i know you like Sehun, so....im giving you a chance to spend the whole day with him, so you can change his mind"  "change his mind?" Tao repeats the words again, "yeah make Sehun like you, your right....maybe his better with you,"
 
Baekhyun chuckles alittle, to make Tao believe it doesnt hurt him. "i cant tell Sehun to like you and not me, since his only going to tell me that he loves me....but if you make him see how good you are, he can start liking you" 
 
"we kissed" Tao spits the words like vomit. Baekhyun looks at Tao, really looks at him. The eye bags that Tao has under his eyes. He had never notice how big they are.
 
Clean, tan skin. Long hair in the front, and short in the bottom. Thin upper lip, as his bottom lip was big. But goes perfectly with his face. There was nothing wrong with Tao, he was handsome. Baekhyun now notice that.
 
"th-then you wouldnt have any problem"