Whats worst than this?

GHOST
"this reminds me just like when you need it a suit for homecoming" Luhan says, silently chuckling to himself as Sehun rolls his eyes. He was nervous, no doubt on that. "yeah but this time i dont want a suit, i have to look good....like if i own a island. oh at least something expensive"
 
"uh, that sounds like a suit" Luhan takes out a suit never used before, the suit even has the tag on it. "how about this one?" It was navy blue suit and a black skinny tie. "where did you get this? this looks really expensive" Even when it did look expensive it did make him feel bad for wearing it. He still takes it, touching it like if it was a baby.
 
"well my parents are rich, they bought me this suit. I left them, but i still didnt want to throw the suit away" Sehun still amaze, goes to the restroom to change. "because it was meant for me" Sehun chuckles, Luhan rolls his eyes as he scoffs. "so where are you taking him?"
 
"to dinner, and to a special place" Sehun can hear a 'wow' coming from Luhan. "are you guys gonna go official now?" Sehun gets out of the restroom, and opens  his arms so Luhan can tell him how good he looks. Man dont have to modest "i think your right, that suit is meant for you" Sehun smiles, "about your question, yes. I will ask Baekhyun if he wants to go official.
 
"it was about time, now i wouldnt hear 'oh Luhan i just love Baekhyun to much'" Luhan mocks Sehun, as he makes his voice whiny and a bit girly. "i dont talk like that" 
 
"oh yes you do" Yixing enters the room, Sehun goes quiet. He couldnt ignore the cane, it hurt him. Yixing is living like a 80 year old, stuck in a 25 year old body. Yixing had an accident, those nights were he doesnt remember anyone. He fell down the stairs, and now he has to walk with a cane. "you look good" Yixing says, trying to bring up the mood in the room.
 
"do i look like a million dollar man?" Yixing walks towards Sehun, to fix his tie. "of course" 
 
"okay, so are you gonna pick Baekhyun up?" Luhan starts to pick Sehun's clothes, "no we gonna meet in the restaurant" Sehun looks at his watch, it was time to go. "okay guys i see you later" Sehun waves goodbye, as he tries to calm down. He just want it to run out of the room, but he didnt want to sweat in the suit.
 
Yixing was going to say something, but they hear a door open. Yixing and Luhan look at each other with smiles on their faces, they think is Sehun because his to nervous so he probably forgot something. "hi" "Tao?" 
 
Tao leaves the room and lays down on the couch. "whats wrong?" Luhan asks, as he helps Yixing sit down. "i made plans with Sehun, but he cancel them so he could go on a date with Baekhyun" Yixing chuckles, "well Baekhyun asks first"
 
"no, i did" Tao points at himself, with alittle mad tone. "Tao, do you like Sehun?" Luhan asks even when its obvious. "i-i" Tao sighs, there was no need to lie. "yeah" Luhan puts his hand in Tao's shoulder, "Sehun and Baekhyun go way back, Tao" Luhan didnt know if he should say the words that wait in his mouth. "Sehun loves Baekhyun, for him you dont exist."
 
But Luhan bluntly said them, "i know, i guess it was stupid of me to fall for him" "it wasnt stupid" Yixing says, "it what the heart want it, and you cant deny what the hearts wants" Tao grunts, and barries his face in the couch pillow. Luhan laughs, "I'll make something to eat"
 
 
 
 
Sehun waits in the entrance of the restaurant, He continues to look at his watch every second. His palms start to sweat, so he keeps clean them in his pants suit. He walks back and forth, but that was making him sweat. Sehun didnt know what to do.
 
"nervous?" Sehun stops walking when he hears Baekhyun voice, "i-" Sehun looks at how lovely Baekhyun looks. He was dress more casual, kinda like a hipster. Sehun looks at his clothes and feels really embarrass. "come lets go in" Baekhyun grabs Sehun's hand, as they go in. The whole restaurant was close, Sehun had pay good money for it.
 
"did you?" Baekhyun points at Sehun when he notices the restaurant is empty. "yup" Sehun takes Baekhyun to their table as they continue to hold hands. Sehun pulls the chair for Baekhyun, "oh thank you" Baekhyun sits down, and Sehun goes to his sit. A waiter comes, and leaves two menus "wow the food" Baekhyun says as he looks at the price.
 
"oh i hope you brought money to pay for yours" Sehun says joking around, Baekhyun laughs. The waiter comes again, and puts two glasses of water infront of them. Baekhyun looks around the restaurant, the lovely lights are around the room get his attention. He knows that the restaurant doesnt have those lights, they put it for this special night.
 
A lovely light music starts to play, a man not to far from them starts to play the harp. Baekhyun looks at Sehun, it was a bit cheesy but Sehun wasnt paying attention to Baekhyun's joking face. "so do you do this to everyone you like?" Baekhyun says teasing, "only to the ones that let me-" Baekhyun covers Sehun mouth, he was to embarrass.
 
Sehun laughs, even when Baekhyun's hand was in his mouth Sehun laugh was still loud. Sehun takes Baekhyun's hand away from his mouth and kisses it. "i was gonna say, only to the ones that let me kiss them" Baekhyun feels his face burning, for thinking something else. The waiter comes back, with the food already. "i didnt order this"
 
"everything is already plan" Sehun says, as he grabs his fork. Baekhyun looks at the delicious food, and he wasnt going to complain. They both start to eat, and to feed each other. The waiter brings them red wine, so it makes the food taste better. 
 
Sehun's and Baekhyun's lips are red, but not only because of the wine, but because of the passionate kisses that they give each other. When they finish eating, they take alittle time to listen carefully to the man playing the harp. Every ones in awhile, Sehun would glance at Baekhyun and just smile. 
 
Sehun feels something stuck in his throat, and the feeling bother him. He takes a sip of wine, and ignores it. "come lets go" Sehun stands up, and takes Baekhyun's hand. All the people from the restaurant bow and wave goodbye to them. "where are we going?" "just wait and see" 
 
They go to the parking lot, and the only car there was was a old car. A blue 1957 Chevy Corvette, "your car?" Baekhyun ask, "no, Yixing" "wow" Baekhyun lets go of Sehun's hand and runs to the car. He begins to touch it, the car look beautiful. He wasnt a expert on cars, but you couldnt deny the beauty in the car.
 
"lets go" Sehun opens the door, and unlocks the door so Baekhyun can open the door. "wow" He starts to touch the seats, "Yixing really takes good care of this car" Sehun chuckles, "Luhan sometimes gets jealous" Baekhyun chuckles too.
 
 
They begin to drive, and some parts look familiar to Baekhyun but he didnt want to say anything. So he wouldnt ruin the surprise "i hope this night, never ends" Baekhyun says in a whisper, he didnt want to make this happy night onto a sad one. "we are here" Sehun parks the car on the side of the road, "come" Baekhyun opens the door, and he knows where he is.
 
Sehun grabs Baekhyun's hand, and they walk along the dark forest. It was abit chilly, so Sehun takes his jacket off and puts it around Baekhyun. They continue to walk as they glance at each other, making them smile. Sehun hears a noise not to far from where they are, he doesnt say anything so Baekhyun wouldnt get scared.
 
He just grabs Baekhyun's hand tighter, and puts his hand in his pocket grabbing the knife. He knows it was probably a ghost, who would follow them? no one else knows about this place, there was no other explanation. As they walk and Sehun pays attention to the noise the feeling on the throat comes back. He tries to clean his throat but the feeling still there.
 
"Sehun, did you hear that?" Baekhyun gets closer to Sehun, the noise is to close to make Baekhyun notice. "its okay Baekhyun its probably a ghost" Sehun stops and Baekhyun tries to cover his eyes, it was dark and he didnt like ghosts. He was abit scared. Sehun turns around to where the noise is coming, "its okay, i can help you" Sehun says.
 
"i'll take you to the afterlife, just show yourself" Sehun sees a dark shadow, coming closer to them. Sehun takes his knife out, getting ready. When the light from the moon shines on the dark shadow, it shows an old man. "dont hurt me, i just stop because i thought you guys have trouble with the car" the old man raises his hands, really scared.
 
Baekhyun starts to breath again, and Sehun anxiously laughs "yes, everything its okay we just stop so i could show him," Sehun shows the old man, how he was holding Baekhyun's hand. "something" the old man puts his hands down, as he nods. "enjoy your evening" "you too" the old man waves goodbye, as he starts to walk to the direction they came from.
 
Baekhyun chuckles, "you were ready to kill him" Sehun chuckles too, "i feel so embarrass" Baekhyun covers his face with Sehun's arm as he was feeling embarrass too. "come lets just keep walking"
 
When they get there, Baekhyun sees the old stage that Sehun made for him. "its still here" Baekhyun didnt know it would last this long, since it looks like it can break in any moment. "come lets lay down" Sehun lays down in the grass, and Baekhyun copies him. "this night is better than the night we were here"
 
"why do you say that?" Baekhyun gets closer to Sehun, as he is about to explain. "because i know that this is not the last time, if we want we can come tomorrow or the next day. That time we came i was scared that it might never happen again" Sehun hugs Baekhyun, He puts his cheek on in top of Baekhyun's head.
 
"Baekhyun"
 
"yeah" Baekhyun raises his eyes, trying to get a glimpse of Sehun.
 
"would you like to be my boyfriend" Baekhyun bites his lip in a shy way. "yes, Sehun" Sehun kisses Baekhyun's head, and Baekhyun response by closing his eyes.
 
"anytime, anywhere, every feeling we have. We can always come here, i promise you, so dont forget"
 
 
 
Sehun arrives home, pass 12am. He tries to move without making any noise so Tao wouldnt wake up. As he tries to do everything he can without turning any lights on, he feels dizzy. He loosen his tie, so he would feel some air. As he notice that it doesnt work, he touches the walls so he wouldnt fall. He starts to call for Tao, but when it sounds loud in his head in reality they are whispers.
 
Sehun takes small breaths, until the last one that makes him faint.
 
When he wakes up, he sees the white room. "finally, i was getting scared" Sehun tries to sit down, he hates the smell that hospitals bring to him. The smell of death, and his the only one that can smell that. "please tell me you didnt call Baekhyun" Sehun didnt want to worry him, for something thats not a big deal. "no, i didnt call anyone...which im regretting now"
 
Sehun shakes his hand, as the other one touches his forehead. "you'll see is nothing, its always nothing" Tao realize that Sehun comes to the hospital more often that he thought. "when i was little, i used to come over here alot" Sehun says, like if he could read Tao's mind. "how-" Sehun looks at Tao, "your look, it was the same look that Yixing gave me when he first took me to the hospital"
 
Tao blinks acouple of times trying to change his look, "dont worry" before Sehun could say something else to assure Tao, the doctor comes to the room. This time it was a real doctor. "can i talk to you alone?" Tao stands up, "i'll be outside" Tao closes the door, and the doctor looks at Sehun. "i ask about you, and you know what they told me?"
 
"no, what"
 
"that you come here, and they give you prescription and they tell you to come back so they can check on you again, but you never come" the doctor crosses his arms, like a mad parent. "im a busy man"
 
"i can see, by the size of the cut...its pretty deep. You started when you were 11?"
 
"13" Sehun looks down, he closes his hand. But it was to late the doctor had made test "Sehun, your dying"
 
Sehun raises his head, he wasnt surprise. "what do i have like a 1 or 2 years?" Sehun had made up his mind, that he would die. There was no mistery on that, but if he could give a year or at least two years to Baekhyun his going to.
 
"Sehun, you have week"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------
/dramatic music/