Reborn

GHOST
"Sehun?" Baekhyun ask as the wind starts to slow down, "Sehun!" Baekhyun yells, afraid that Sehun is going to leave again. Yixing and Luhan come running to the room. Thinking is another of Baekhyun break outs. "Baekhyun whats wrong?" Yixing squats down, as he puts his hand in Baekhyun's shoulder.
 
"its was Sehun! he was here" Luhan looks at Yixing, then down. He couldnt take it, and he was not going to. "thats it!" Luhan raises his voice to Baekhyun for the first time. "Luhan" "your going out, and your going to meet your old friends" Luhan totally ignores Yixing calling him.
 
"no, Sehun can come and look for me....if im not here he might never come back" this is the longest conversation the three of them had, since Sehun's death. "Baekhyun, his not coming back! his somewhere else, you need to move on, theres no point in living like this"
 
Baekhyun was not going to stay here and listen to Luhan. He stans up, and leaves the house. Baekhyun forgot how bright the sun actually is, and how warm it can actually be. He havent seen a blue sky in awhile so he didnt know the sky can be so blue. Like how Sehun's eyes used to me.
 
Baekhyun starts to walk, he knows that with Luhan and Yixing he needs evidence that Sehun is here. Maybe somehow they can solve away for Sehun to become visible, since it could be a possibility that Sehun is a ghost.
 
There was two places where Baekhyun can think of to find books about spirits. Baekhyun could go to the library, or to Yixing's home. Put that would mean trespassing, and by how Luhan is right now he could actually get Baekhyun arrest it.
 
So his going to his first option. 
 
Baekhyun continues to walk at the rate of everyone. He really didnt pay attention of how people move so fast. It could be the lights of the fast city, or it was the lights that came from Sehun who blinded him. Either way, he sees it now.
 
Baekhyun continues to walk, when he sees someone across the street. It was a smile that he didnt pay attention anymore. The advice that came out of that mouth were never good, but the laugh that came out it was good. Chanyeol continues to walk as he hears his ipod, althought there was alot of people Baekhyun was still visible.
 
He raises his hand to wave a hello, but Baekhyun stops himself. Chanyeol, Jongin are in his past. He didnt fit with them anymore, they had a future Baekhyun didnt. If Baekhyun plans on having a career, he knows its going to be like Yixing's and Luhan's. Travel like Xiumin and Tao, and maybe if he was lucky
 
Baekhyun could talk to angels like Siwon. He sighs and continues to walk to the library. Baekhyun sees the brown building, and very few people entering and leaving. He enters and the quiet building its good for him, someone was in the computer but leaves. Baekhyun sits down, and types 'spirits' there was a few books.
 
But there are only three books that get his attention. He grabs a piece of paper, and writes the number of the book so he could look for them. Baekhyun exits everything, and goes to the direction where the books are. Baekhyun goes roll by roll, the first book on his list it wasnt there. He goes to the other direction and starts again, roll by roll.
 
Baekhyun grabs the book, and reads the back. It was a story about a woman who had lost her husband, then a week later her husband started to communicated with her. Baekhyun gasp, he starts to think that maybe Sehun is trying to communicate with him. He goes to look for the other book, but it was like the first try.
 
The book wasnt there. This might not be enough evidence for Yixing and Luhan, so he dares himself to go to their home. Baekhyun goes to the librarian so he could check the book out. The lady looks at Baekhyun as she smiles to him alittle. It wasnt for her to judge him, but it didnt mean she couldnt laugh at Baekhyun alittle for believing in this things.
 
"here you go, its due on nov 15" Baekhyun nods, "thank you" 
 
Baekhyun leaves the library, and walks to the bus stop. He need it to make this quick, before Yixing and Luhan begin to wonder where he is. This is the first time in five days in where Baekhyun is outside. The bus stops infront, and everyone waiting get in a line. Baekhyun is the last person to get in, when he does he sees a familiar face.
 
"hey Baekhyun over here!" Baekhyun didnt want to be notice, but he smiles anyway. "hi Jongin" Baekhyun walks to him, and sits down. Jongin was a good friend, but they never really had the 'best friend' relationship. "i heard about Sehun" Baekhyun gets a pain in his heart, like when you let to much air get inside of you.
 
It was like a shock of electricity with pain. Jongin didnt deserve to say Sehun's name, not after all the times he hurt him. "yeah" Baekhyun says, "i know i wasnt good to him, but i still feel bad"
 
"yeah"
 
"when are you coming to school again?" Jongin keeps looking at him, as Baekhyun continues to look down. "i dont know" "we all missed you, the team is not the same without you" the bus stops, and this is where Baekhyun has to get out. "i'll see you" Baekhyun stands up, and gets out of the bus. He didnt or want it to explain to Jongin.
 
Baekhyun takes a breath, like his being holding it in. He still has to walk a block before he gets to Yixing's home. Baekhyun checks his watch, he need it to make this quick. He starts to jog, and he wasnt bad at it. He thinks his still in a good shape. Baekhyun sees the house, and it seems like no one has enter.
 
He thinks that maybe Luhan uses a backdoor or something. Baekhyun uses a paper pin, to unlock the door. He learned this from Chanyeol, when he had a criminal record. The door opens, and Baekhyun looks around before he enters. The house smells empty, he looks at the book shelf but he didnt understand half of the titles.
 
Baekhyun grabs just a random book, "come let it be this one" he flips through the pages, until one page gets his attention. It talks about how they can get a spirit inside of a human body. It doesnt necessary has it to be his own, it can be any human body. Baekhyun smiles, and rips the page. He puts the book back, and gets out of the house.
 
Baekhyun smiles so big, Sehun can be back. He can be back to him, they can be together forever this time.
 
 
 
He doesnt remember how time didnt seem to exist, in a blink of an eye Baekhyun was back to the house. Yixing and Luhan were walking around, wondering where Baekhyun could be. But when Baekhyun enters through the door, they stop. "you went to the library?" they feel good, they were thinking bad things.
 
"yes, and i have evidence that Sehun is back!" Luhan does a big sigh, as he massages his forehead. Soon a headache would be forming. "Baekhyun" Baekhyun raises his index finger, "look in this book, a woman lost her husband then a week after he died he tried to communicated with her!" Luhan stands behind Yixing, 
 
"he became a spirit! first there were alittle things, like missing things then he would let messages for her! i think Sehun wants to communicate with me!"
 
"Baekhyun, Sehun is in heaven"
 
"you guys work with ghosts and creatures and you still dont believe me?" Baekhyun chuckles, "your guys are bad at your job" Yixing looks at the piece of sheet, that Baekhyun is holding. "whats that?" Baekhyun looks at his hand, "oh, i went to your house, see when we catch Sehun's spirit we can put him in another human body! he can be with me us!!" Baekhyun chuckles getting excited.
 
"Baekhyun," Yixing sighs, "Sehun cant come back because he made a deal with an angel, his in heaven and the reason is because he sacrifice himself," Baekhyun begins to shake his head, "that was the deal" "no, no" Baekhyun repeatedly shakes his head. "when i come back i dont want to see you guys in my house!"
 
Baekhyun yells and leaves the house. Tears begin to cover his eyes, ones again. The sun was going down, so the sun begins to blind him. When Baekhyun puts his hand to cover his eyes, he sees something familiar. The cold expression, but that sweet smile behind it. The blonde hair, and the pale skin. It was him, but in a different form.
 
Like if he was reborn.
 
Baekhyun walks towards that person, like if he was hypnotize. "hi" the girl who was shopping stops and looks at Baekhyun. "hi" there it was, Sehun's smile.
 
"whats your name?"
 
The girl looks at Baekhyun alittle before she answers, "Taeyeon, and yours?"
 
"you dont remember?" Baekhyun says in a whisper, "what?" Taeyeon, didnt hear what Baekhyun said, so she just chuckles so it wouldnt be awkward. "Taeyeon, do you believe in being reborn?"
 
"uhm, yeah"
 
"so do i"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------
it case your guys are confused, sehun is not a spirit nor he reborn.
all of this is baekhyun's mind, his still pretty much in denial.