You make it different[I saw her]

You make it different

 

------In the morning-----

 

Yongguk pov

 

I wake up early today, its still 04.30AM in ma clock. I'll go to ma new college at 05.00AM. So I sleep for a while again and then take a shower. Its already 04.55AM. So I greet my parents and then go to ma college.

 

-------In the college-------

 

I was looking for my class, And then someone stares at me, I can feel it. So I just look around me. There's a nerdy girl. Then he giggling alone. I just show her my gummy smile to make her melted hahaha xD She really melted when I showed it. And then I walk toward her. I ask her "Where is A-XII?" And then she  said "Ermm.. You're in a same class with me! Let me show you. Come on!" Then I walk with her. And I go in there. I saw many people look at me with their confused face.

 

 

Yongguk pov 

My class is so noisy. And there's one girl who caught my eyes. She's so beautiful. I think she's rich too. I look her from head to toe and toe to head. She's perfectly so beautiful. And many guys come over her and got ignored. I just look at her and she know that I staring at her. So she just staring at me too with a cold face. But she not join with the other girls who like to gossip. I ask to the nerdy girl who show me this class. I said "Hey nerdy!" she look at me and come to me. "You called me?" she look at me. "Ah yes. Btw what's your name? And that girl too" I said and pointing that girl who caught my eyes. She said "My name is Junghwa. You can call me 'jjung' and that girl is Ice Pricess. Oops! I mean Choi Jane Gina"  I said"Ice princess?" And jjung said"You should know her first. You should try to make her comfortable first. All who in this class, already tried to make her comfortable but no one can do it" And then I thankful to her and then leave her

-------Class started------ ------skip-----

/DING DING DING DING/ 

The bell already ringing. I'm going to meet Gina and try to make her comfortable now.

I go to the canteen and then I saw her sit alone. I came towards her and said "Can I sit beside you, gina?" I can see from her reaction. She's so surprised. And then she nodded. I sit there and start talking. I said "Oh, I forgot to tell you my name. My name is bang yongguk. You can call me 'Bbang'" I show my gummy smile. She just keep quite. And then she just said "You know my name right?" She look at me. And I just nodded. "good" She look down now. And I think, She started to talk now. I'll keep make her so comfortable with me. But I'll never love her. If I'm in love with her, I'll.... Aish! I jjust won't in love with her.

 

G.Na pov 

Now I feel like I'm gonna die. I sit beside yongguk who's caught my  eyes for the first time. I think he just want to know me better why I'm not talk much. So, I'm not gonna be his 'player'" And then he broke our quite convo. He said "Where's your house?" I just reply him "At Chord Street 99 Block A4" I won't ppl know where's my castle. No one know it. He said "really? I'm at Chord Street 98 and same block with you!" He showed me his gummy smile again. "How  about we go home together?" I just keep quite and still look down. Actually  I'm so happy hear that his house is next to mine. And I look at my handphone. Someone's calling me. That's Ailee. My older sister. So I just saying goodbye to him and answer my call. I said "Yes unnie?" She said "Where are you? I want to ask you for watching movies!" I said "I still in ma college. Aiyaaa~ I can't go unniya I have something to do. Mianhaeyo" With a sad tone. She forgive me and I ended the call. When I was about to going home, Someone hold my hands. I look back. There he is, Yongguk.

 

Yongguk pov

When she walk leaving me, I hold her hands tightly. She just look at me and put that confused face. "Lets go home together." I said with my deep voice. She's very pretty when she put that straight face. She keep quite and force me to let go her hand. She staring at me. "let me go now yongguk-ssi" She said. I keep holding her hand. I said "I won't till you want to go home together with me" She reply me like"I have a car too" I sighed and let her hands go. She walked away from me. I see her from back. I have so many question that I wanna ask her but I can't. How can I being like this? I run towards her  and said "Ya gina-ssi!" Gina look at me and said "what again?" I think she mad at me. "You mad?" she shook her head. "Let me drive your car. I think you're tired" she shook her head again. I said "Why?" She just ignoring me and walk away.

 

G.Na pov

He want to drive my car? Nope. He said that I look tired? Nope. Actually  I just want to nod but the reality I shook my head. So I just walk away. He sighed. I think about it again. I look to my back, there's yongguk still waiting for me. I called him and give him my car keys. He look so cute when he's shock. I giggling alone but no one look at me. He run towards me and said "You agree?" I just nodding myself. He look my car and his mouth open widely. I said "why?" he reply me"This is my dream car" I feel wanna pinch his cheeks now but I can't. Then I just pull his clothes and give him a code to drive now

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AIYAAAA THIS IS THE PART 2 KKKKK~ COMMENT? AND PLS FORGIVE ME FOR THE GRAMMER