You make it different[surprise]

You make it different

Yongguk pov

When we're already arrived, We both holding hands each other again. Gina look so pretty. I'm so happy that she asked me to accompany her. When we walked in, I saw bap members and their girlfriend. I see daehyun&jihyun-jongup&sohyun-zelo&jiyoon-himchan&gayoon-youngjae&hyuna. "SURPRISEEEE!!!" They shouted and now I'm so confused. Many question in my mind. 

--Flashback--

Daehyun pov

Yesterday-

I know that gina and yongguk know each other, now I want to make yongguk a surprise. I call bap but no yongguk, and make some plan. There's gina too. "gina, congrats for you who already have my lovable hyung lol" I said like that and were all laughing. Himchan call our girlfriend too. 4minute. Yes, that's our girlfriend. Gina still hate them, but when were all together, they're back together. for real. "Unniya, mianhae" 4minute saying that together. gina so shocked. Then gina forgive them. Now were want to make some plan. "so, I think this is the best way. gina should tell yongguk that tommorow is the worst day ever. just tell him that you still hate 4minute. and tommorow, I came to gina&yongguk university and then I ask her to go date with me, and then gina have to ignore that and said she'll hang out with her friends. and then I came to the cafe and lets surprise yongguk. how?" they all nodded. 

--flashback off--

"Whoa, what's this?" I said confusedly. they all laughing together. and gina too. gina tell everything about this and I laugh. "Mwoya! Wae you all so make me confuseddd!! Neo! I hate you so damn much" I pointed at bap. we're all laughing together. Then we all going home. and start now, we're all friends and always hangin' out together.

Day by day, I really like to be with gina. forever. I think I should confess to her. the real confess. we spent our day together. So, I decided to confess to her. I go to her house and singing 'to love you more by celine dion' She look at her outside house. She's really smiling. She's crying now. Happy crying. At the end, I confess to her, "Choi Jane Gina I love you so much. I really like spending my time with you. I can't live with out you. Even the sky never accept this, I never give up for loving you. I really really love you for real. And Ii already promised to myself won't falling in love with you, But I can't handle it again. I broke the promises in myself. I die for you. I want you always here. By my side. I really didn't have any reason for loving you. This is from my real heart. In side my heart, always saying that I should confess to you. But I force myself for handle it. But I can't do it anymore. I won't lie to myself. I love you. Would you be mine?" 

 

G.Na pov

I really really speechless when  I saw yongguk sing a song and confess to me. I can't say anything. My mouth open widely. I crying. Happy crying. I can't hold it anymore. I love him so much. Then I run towards him and hug him tightly. "I love you more. And I can't ignore your loves. So, I'm all yours" I said like that and start to cry again. He kiss my forehead and say "You're mine." He kiss my lips. I'm so shocked. I want this for a long time ago. And then we kissed so long. We both laughing together and he said "No need to crying, jane-ah" he chuckled. "You're my bbang then :p" I stick my tounge out. And start now, we're official a real couple