You make it different[He's jealous]

You make it different

Yongguk pov

When I walk to gina's house, I saw daehyun hugged her. Like.. What the ? How can he know her? I'm so jealous now. I feel like I'm burning now. And now gina look at me. I can look at saying 'sorry' to me. I just nodded and smile to her.

 

G.Na pov

I can look yongguk is so burning right now. "Let me go now" I said. "Wae? You have to go?" Daehyun still hug me. "Yes. I have to college now. This is my class time" And now finally he let me go. I run to yongguk and hug him. "I'm so so so sorry" I said. "You know that I'm burning now? Haha. Its okay gina-ya. Now, come on and I'll drive for you" He said and now he start to showing me his gummy smile. Daehyun walk towards us. "Yongguk hyung? How dare you drive for her?" He said like that. Now I'm so scared. "Eh? I know her already daehyun-ah. Why? We're friends right? I just drive for her now. She still trauma of car. She just done with an accident 2days ago" Yongguk telling him the truth. Really truth. Now I can see daehyun is so shocked. "Now we have to go first. Cuz we're really late now. Goodbye" Yongguk leaving daehyun alone and start driving. "You know him?" He asked to me with his deep voice. I'm so nervous now. "yes I know him" I just reply him like that. We're both quite. And then I start telling him the truth and he just nodding. "Are you mad at me?" I said and now I'm holding his hand so tight. He just shook his head and keep driving. 

 

Yongguk pov

She holding my hand so tight. Even I can't move now. I still thinking about that actually. When I see gina, she's sleeping now. I want to kiss that lips, touch her, but I still have to wait. And then I keep driving. When we're already in our university, I wake her up. And she look so tired. "Kajja" I said. She nodding. Now she's holding my arms. Many ppl stares at us. I feel so uncomfortable. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Skip in class-

Now the bell is already ringing, I can see daehyun outside waiting for gina. But gina will go with her friends, right? Or she change the schedule? I wish that she keep that schedule. So I ask her, "Ya. You're gonna hangin' out with your friends, right?" "Yes. Want you to drive for me? I still won't driving by myself" She said. Of course I'm so glad to hear that. I just nodding. We're holding hand now, daehyun see it. "Hey gina. Want to go out with me? You already said that today you're free right?" Daehyun said. "But not at this time. I'll contact you later. Now I'm gonna hangout with my old friends. I'm sorry. Now, goodbye!" Gina said like that and now I'm chuckled. Daehyun put that killer stares to me. I'm not scared at him actually. Now we're about to go. "Hey, you know 'the nanny's cafe' right?" She asked me. I nodded and smile to her. She smiled back to me. 

 

G.Na pov

actually I already done with the trauma. I just want yongguk to drive for me haha xD I'm so comfortable with him now. But I can't say it to him, anyway. "Are your friends bring their boyfriend?" He open his mouth now. I just nodded and say, "Want accompany me?" He laughed and nodded. I just smiling to myself. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY GUISEEEEEE XD SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE? :/ I'LL CONTINUE THIS ANYWAY> SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH. /BOW/