You make it different[the end]

You make it different

Yongguk  pov

Finally I can confess to her. And I just  want to make her happy forever I won't make her sad. So, I'll see what's going on tommorow. And now, its time to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up early today. I really excited to meet my gf. I feel like I'm dreaming now. I text  her, "Hey jane~ kekeke xD Come on wake up. I really want to meet you!" And then she reply my text so fast. I open it, "Hey bbang ;p I already wake up u know! I really wanted that too kekeke xD Come on pick me up and then lets go to university!" I'm chuckled. And then I take a bath. I already finished all. Now I'm going to pick gina up. 

 

G.Na pov

I take a bath, and looking a dress. Finally, I found my best favourite dress! Actually mini dress :/ And I put my make up on my face, I want to look pretty infront of yongguk kekeke xD And when I already finished that all, yongguk pick me up and kiss my lips. I'm so surprised. He just laughing at me. "mwo?" I said with a lazy tune. He just keep laughing and say "Lets go" And then we talked much in the car. When we arrived, many ppl look at me and yongguk. Yongguk keep my hand on his pocket because I said I feeling cold. There's a girl who stares at me with a death glare. I just reply her with my straight face and gone.

 

Serri pov

. I already know that gina and yongguk is official a couple now. I'm so crazy in love with yongguk. I know that I'm still young. But I'm not a child. I already know what is love. I'm just 2 years younger than him. I'm not calling  him 'oppa' cuz I won't be his dongsaeng. I want him. Oh btw, this is me 

Can you see it? I'm moore prettier than gina! How can he fallin love with her. Now I'm staring at her with ma death glare. Again and again. She just look at me with her straight face. I know she's have a nickname 'ice princess' how can yongguk fallin love with that icey girl? Now my head is spinning. I really can't handle it. I scream so loud. And many ppl looking at me. And yongguk too. He walk towards me. "Are you okay?" He said it with his deep voice. I love the way he talked to me. I can see that gina is so jealous because yongguk put my head in his chest. Actually I just hate her. But I  won't kill her. I'm not a criminal anw. I don't have a disaster plan. And I won't snatch him from gina too. So, I just HATE HER. 

 

Yongguk pov

I see serri is so disaster right now. So I asked her are her okay. But she didn't reply my question. She just stares at gina. I put her head in my chest. Actually I feel her is just a sister to me. So no need to worry. I saw gina face. That expression is so jealous. When jia is know that I put her head in my chest, she's automaticly jump and shocked. "Are you okay?" She just nodding. And I leave her. I tell gina what I'm feeling for serri. And she's understand now. And then class started now. When we take a break, I saw gina and serri is talking right now. I just let them

 

G.Na pov

When serri want to talk with me, I don't mind actually. "Ssup?" I said. "Look unni. Yes I really really love yongguk. I do. But I won't make this a big problem. So I just want to apologiez that I love your bf. I'm so so sorry unniya. I really hate you. But I think about it again. I think this is not the best way. So I just wantto apologiez to you." She telled me everything. I just nodded and smile to her. "Its okay. I get it now. I'm not mad at you at all. You can be my sister kekeke" I said. And now, we're a best friend. Actually more than best friend. Sister. And now, my life is completely changing. Because yongguk, serri, my father and mother, and ofc the accident.

 

 

-The end-

YAAAAA THIS IS THE LAST KEKEKEKEEKEKE THANKSEEEUUU. I'll make yongguk-ahyoung later ^^