You make it different[first meeting]

You make it different

 

Author pov

 

Yongguk moving to LA because his dad is working there. So yongguk moving college too of course. He went to 'Dongguk University' So, he is very nervous to the first day he go to that university. He'll miss Korea. And the other side, He's very exited cuz his best friend is in LA. So he just keep smiling.

 

Yongguk pov 

 

'Hell yeah! I love LA!' He look around him and smiling. "Dad, mom, I'll be back. I'll look around here. I'll call my friends. Goodbye!" He said to his parents and leaving they before they say something. Yongguk grab his phone and then call someone.

 

___:"Yeoboseyo?"

 

Yongguk:"Yo zelo! I'm in LA now! Want play? Call the other too okay!"

 

Zelo:"Hey hyung~ Oh jinjjayo? Arraseo I'll tell them. Where are you? I'll be there 25minute later!"

 

Yongguk:"I'm at 'Baristee Cafee'! Come here quicky! I miss you all!" Yongguk so  exicted now

 

Zelo:"Arraseo I'll be there!" And then zelo click the 'end' button.

 

 

Zelo pov

 

"Hyung! Hyung!! Yongguk hyung is here! He want us to be there. At 'Baristee Cafee'! Come on guys!"

 

"Eh? He's here?! god I'm so excited!" Daehyun so shock and happy

 

 

Author pov

 

They all so excited to meet they old friend, Yongguk. Himchan drive the car. When they already there, They see yongguk sit alone and drink some coffee. Yongguk look at them who already staring at him so long. Then they all laughing together. 

 

 

Yongguk pov

 

I caught them staring at me for a long time ago. So we laughing together. 

 

I said "Heyyo! Do you miss me?" They nodded and then do the brother high five. We share many story and make it a jokes. We spend our time together. And then we quite for a while. 

 

Then I broke it and say "Hey guys, How about we make a group?" They look at me with a confused face. "Okay. I get it now. What's the name?" Jongup broke the confused moment. And then I suggest "What about B.A.P?" Daehyun smiling and nodded. Then the all nodded too. And then I said"Okay, from now, We are B.A.P!" We all claps and then laughing. One day passed. Now were all about to go home. Then we going home.

 

 

Mr.Bang pov

 

"Ya yongguk. Where have you been? I've been waiting for you and worried about you but you're not going home yet" Yongguk look so shock and then he said "I was talking too much with ma friends, appa. I'm sorry hehe" He scratch his head and smiling to me.. I nodded. I believe him so much And I said "Remember to wake up early tommorow, You'll start college again" And then he nodded. 

------------------------------------------------

This is the part 1. How? Please comment hehe