The Number Shuffle

The Romantic and Idol Season 5 [ purely fan-base]

All the girls wake up early today ,get dressed and went down to the lobby.

Firstly, eight of them had breakfast served in the hotel first before starting their shuffling of dates.

 

PD: Now that you guys are done with breakfast, Guys please follow him out first.

The four of them go off first while the girls stay in the dining hall.

PD: Let me explain how this will go. The boys will be standing behind a door we prepare at the lobby and you will have to choose without knowing who are there. The boys can said something to make you choose them but we will change the voice pitch.The way of choosing it is that you four will write the number on the doors and stand behind it. Once you open the door,no more changing. So are you girls, ready?

All: NE!

 

When they went out, a shadow of someone can be seen in all four doors.

Hyorin: For some reason, i felt like this is some kind of a matchmake marriage shows. 

Jieun: Ohhh...Me too.

Hyunyoung: Baekhyun,where are you?

Tia: You are gonna go with him?

 

Behind the doors,

Jinyoung: I'm nervous... Jieun,i hope it's you.* whisper to the camera*

T.K: * make a v-pose*

Ken: * wave to camera*

Baekhyun: * pitch changed*  Did she just call my name? Nugu? * reply to the girl* I'M HERE!

 

Hyunyoung: This is so funny, the voice sounds like chipmunks. * laughs* Eo, which door is that?

Jieun: I hope this time i have a different partner.

Tia: Wae?

Jieun: Just because...

Hyorin: I also hope my partner is changed.

PD: Each of you already wrote a number down right? Remember the number and please stand behind the door now.

 

The girls started to slowly walk behind the doors.

Caption: Will they end up with the person they're expecting? 

Hyorin stand behind the door No.2

Jieun stand behind the door No.1

Tia stand behind the door No.3 

Hyunyoung stand behind the door No.4

 

PD: Okay, Now you may open the door.

The girls one by one open the door.

The first to open was Jieun and the boy standing behind the door is.....

T.K: Eo, annyeong. I hope we will have a fun time today.

Jieun: I hope so too.

 

The second to open was Hyorin and the boy standing behind the door is.....

Hyorin: You're Jieun date yesterday right?

Jinyoung: Ne but i will try my best to create a best memory for today.

 

The third to open the door was Tia and the boy behind the door is....

Tia: * shy* Hi

Ken: Hello

 

The last to open the door was Hyunyoung and the boy behind the door is....

Baekhyun: Ne, Annyeong. How do you know i'm here?

Hyunyoung: Jakkuman, does this means we are the only couple with no change?

 

Hyorin: Daebak! 

Jieun: This reminds me of Jihyun and Hyungshik. Are you guys the next fate couple?

Hyunyoung: No way... Maybe it's just coincidence, right?

Baekhyun: Still, i'm happy you're my date for today.

 

PD: So, now that the couple pairing is done. You guys can proceed to your prefered place and explore this place. The mission will be told later.

 

Hyorin: Yeah, Should we take the viking?

Jinyoung: Sure...Sure.

 

Tia: Hyunyoung, why don't you join us to the bungee jumping?

Hyunyoung: Eh? But i'm kind of... scared of heights

Ken: Don't worry, you got Baekhyun to protect you.

Baekhyun: Can you guys stop teasing us? * blushing*


I hope you enjoy this chapter and so sorrie if its short.

I'm running out of ideas again and that's why i didn't update.

So were you happy or not with the pairings?