Fourth Couple

The Romantic and Idol Season 5 [ purely fan-base]

Listen to this while reading:

Sistar-Summer Time

Credit Chapter Banner to : star_x


In the girls van,

Hyunyoung: Jaekyung unni, i'm really nervous.

Jaekyung: Just breathe in and out... or i can take over. * evil laugh*

Jisook: Wah, you're so lucky to go here. Manager-nim, please one day let us have our break here.

Yoonhye: I know right. Jebal * aegyo starting*

Noeul: Omo, that baby is so cute 

Woori: Hyunyong, if you're nervous. Let me accompany you till he came,maybe?

Seungah: Wait...Isn't that Exo in the poster? Does that mean they're here to perform?

Hyunyoung: Eodi? It is Exo. Eotteokhae?!

Jaekyung: I think it might be them or maybe not. Just play around for awhile and you might forget bout being nervous. Hwaiting, maknae-ya.

Hyunyoung cooly went out of the van and give the ticket to the person in charge outside.

 

There was alot of people since EXO is performing there. Some people already sit among the audiences stand.

Hyunyoung: Is it really true? One of them is my date?

 

Hyunyoung wave to the others in the car before they drove off. Coming here with nothing to feed on, she bought a churros. 

 

Hyunyoung: Mmmmm...Oh, is the performance starting?

Disguising as one of the fans, she slip in to watch the performance. Everyoone was to absorb on the show that they didn't realise her.

Hyunyoung took a selca with her churros and posted on Instagram*let's just imagine that she insta*. One of her members,Jisook texted, YAH, You better buy for me!. Hyunyoung replied, Unni, i won't be home.

 

Meanwhile backstage,

 

Kai: That was tiring. Let's end this fast so i can conquer the bathroom.

Chanyeol: Conquer what? We should let Suho go first. Isn't it base on rank?

D.O and Sehun: Why is there a camera in here? Hello, D.O and Maknae Sehun in the house~ Put the cg in with us having the blue eyes * pose as a wolf*

Caption: If you want it that much....

Baekhyun: Isn't this the R&I camera? Oh,Right. I completely forget that i have to shoot today.

Kris: Oh,Jinjja? Invite me to the show please * begs to the camera*

Luhan: No, you should invite. The baby-face me who can melts a girl's heart.

Lay: Why are we here for again?

Suho: Enough of that. Everything will be aired.Let's just perform this last one. 

 

Hyunyoung was getting tired since she thinks that it wasn't them and went to play some game.

Hyunyoung: This looks fun, let's race each others.

Fanboy: * accept shyly*

Both of them press at the same except that the boys car was abit faster.

Hyunyoung: Oh,Chukahae. Are you a rainbow fan?

Fanboy: Ne, my bias is Jaekyung.

Hyunyoung: Really? Then, looks like you want get a hug from me * pretends to leave.

Hyunyoung: I'm just joking. Thank you for playing with me and support Rainbow. * gives a hug*

The boy was blushing beet red.

 

PD: Hyunyoung-sshi. He is already waiting for you at the waterfall area.

Hyunyoung: Oh, jeongmal? * quickly runs* 

Baekhyun: Will she come from that direction?

PD: Yes...

Baekhyun put on some eau de parfum mist to get rid of the sweat smell after the performance earlier on.

* thud. thud* A footstep was heard and it definitely was not an ordinary girl.

Hyunyoung: * drops down to the floor* Y...You're really one of candidate? Jinjja-ya?!?

Baekhyun: Ne... Why are you squatting on the floor? * helps hyunyoung up*

Hyunyoung:Ani... I never would have thought that you will be here for this show. Wah, the performance was great earlier.

Baekhyun: Oh, you watch it? Thank you. Should we?

Hyunyoung: Oh....

 

Since there's not much time left, they had a few snacks and drink. The only activity they did was buying each others animal headband.

Hyunyoung: * giggle* You look cute with the cat ears.

Baekhyun: This elephant ears suit. Jinjja kyeopta.

Both of them took selca as proof and Hyunyoung post on Rainbow fancafe as well as her Insta while Baekhyun post it on EXO fancafe and his twitter.

 


So do you love the BaekYoung couple?

For a reason, i personally love this couple most. Since both are adorable ^_^

Playboy Haroro at it again~xD

I see no difference

Aigoo. You never keep your promise HAHA oppa.

Desperate Ha Donghoon ;D

PARTYING HARD....IN THE CAR

 

HAHA jekyll & hyde transformation. Split image

The RM Crew.

 

Credit Chapter Banner to : star_x