Hyunyoung x Baekhyun Couple

The Romantic and Idol Season 5 [ purely fan-base]

Both of the two couple took the lift that went up for the bungee jumping. The bottom of the lift is transparent that make Hyunyoung hold tightly onto Baekhyun's arm. Ken on the other hand just dare not to look down and calm his self down.

 

Tia: So who would like to try first?

Ken: Definitely not me!

Hyunyoung(HY): N...Not...M...M...Me

Baekhyun(B): For their sake, why not we play rockpaperscissors? The person who lose will have to go on first.

Tia: Great idea! Shall we? Don't worry,Hyunyoung.

 

The four of them did it and....

Ken: Phew! Yes, i won!!! * LIFE REDUCED BY TEN YEARS*

Tia: Eo, i won too!That means...

The two of them plays and lastly Baekhyun won.

B: YES! Opps, wait...that means Hyunyoung will have to go alone. I'm so sorry, then do you want to change? 

Hyunyoung tried her best to hold onto her tears.

HY: I..It's...A...Alright. I..It's not fair then. 

Before putting on the safety suit, she look down and it felt as if this is the last day she will ever live.

PD: You can go in pair if you want too. 

Kim PD come to the rescue and Hyunyoung brighten up to know that at least theres someone going with her.

 

Tia: Omo, They're are so cute! Maybe we should go in pair too? * turns to look for ken*

Tia: Where did he go? 

Ken sneakily walk into the gents toilet.

Tia chuckle at the timid Ken.

 

B: It's all going to be alright. Just trust me and never let go... Want me to calm you down by singing? * pats gently on Hyunyoung's back*

Hyunyoung hug Baekhyun tightly, closing her eyes. She calm down abit thanks to Baekhyun gentle pat and a short 'lullaby'.

Person: Are you ready to go?

B:Neeee! 

After confirming the safety of them two, the person let go and both of them flies down...

Unlike any other couple, Hyunyoung remain quite and Baekhyun calmly shouted

B: THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! EXO FOREVER! And Hyunyoung...

Caption: Omo, how sweet of him...

 

After they safely reach on land, Tia came running to Hyunyoung and pass the proof shot photo for souvenir. 

HY: I didn't realise it's already noon. Isn't it pretty?

B: Yeap, it sure is. Ken let's go back first. * shyly look at Hyunyoung and drag Ken back to the dorm.*

Tia: He's acting strange? Anyway, that was fun wasn't it?

HY: Yeah, i can't believe i just did that. * looks at camera 1*

HY: Exo fan, i know you guys are jealous and i'm sorry... * bow 90 degree*

 

 


A/N:

Firstly, i would like to say sorry for not updating for so long well the common reason is, YES school has start and i've been tired these few days i didn't know why and that's why i can't update + WRITER'S BLOCK. I hope you like this chapter.

Secondly, thank you so much for dropping your comments, i read all of it and some are funny and i appreciate it although i can't reply to all of you. I can't believe it's already 33 subbies. Thank you so much! I'm glad that there's atleast someone who would read my story.

Lastly, Hmmm i wonder what Baek said to Hyunyoung. Plus why would she said sorry to us Exotics? So, do you love this couple?(a/n: well i do xD) Stay tune to the next chappie.