Diary Confession #1

The Romantic and Idol Season 5 [ purely fan-base]

After the long day, the eight of them drove back home to their hotel and relax in their rooms.

Still, maybe because they are too tired none of them notice a diary that is place on the drawer beside their bed.

Just then, Jieun was jumping up and down the bed as she plop down the bed after her leg gives in and notice a book with her name on it on the drawer.

JI: What is this? Where did this come from?

Tia: Ohhhh....That looks so cute*Points at the cute bunny pattern on the diary*

PD: That is your own personal diary where you will wrote everything in there such as how you feel about maybe today? We won't reveal it to anyone except for the viewers and your fans.Of course, this is a show so what's the point, if we won't show it. Still, you can write it honestly and truthfully.

Soon after, one by one found the diary and explanation was made.

 

Let's start with girls first,

HY: Urmmmm.... How should i start this? Hyorin told me to just write what's in my heart so....Today's our second day here and tomorrow will be the third day. Although i don't know much nor close with the others, i gotta say they are fun to be with especially my roomates Hyorin *And....Ermmm....I don't know if his nice or if i should go for him but i feel calm and comfortable around him. I don't mind if he is still my partner but that won't be fun right? I'm sure you viewers want to see me with the others too,am i right?

H: Today was really fun cos we karaoke all night till 1AM. I didn't knew i could still sing with this sick husky voice of mine...Yeah, got sore throat from yesterday. Hope i get well soon and i think Jinyoung is not bad but i hope he will express himself more. I'm out~

Tia: I really don't know what to write so i'm just gonna said thanks for being a loyal R&I viewer. Continue to love us all and wish me and the girls good luck for our end choice at the last episode of this show.P.S: Ken is a cutey scaredycat 

JI: Wow, thanks for this new thing,PD-nim. It's cool now i can express myself more. Hope you guys are willing to listen to my nonsense blabbering...... I had too much water fun today and i think i'm getting sick. Eotteokhae? Minwoo(T.K) helps me from this miserable flu.

Now on to the boys,

J(Jinyoung):Boo! Kay, i gotta no idea. Ermm... I don't know why but i keep thinking of Jieun while i was with Hyorin today. What does this means? Jieun or Hyorin?

Ken:Ayo, my precious diary! Time to change from drab to fab! Yeah~ O...O....Ottokaji! Tia is so bad, forcing me to bungee jump. That's gonna be my first and last ride. Hyorin Noona come back to me!*sad face*

T.K:......................................................................................................................... I don't know what the heck i'm writing.

Baek: Yo,dude! Lalalalalalala,Wonder what they are doing(EXO) and i bet they are teasing one another and with Suho hyung having no control over them. Kekekeke, i can imagine that. Had fun today with Hyunyoung *blushes* Do you all think she's suitable for me?

Caption: Hope you all enjoys that!

In Room 510,

H: Urghhh, i'm so tired! That viking ride made my head spins. Whatcha write bout?

HY: Like what you told me too.

H: I see. Did you add in Baekhyun in too?

HY:*Face turning red* N...N...Noo. Why should i?

H: Then why do you stutter? Are you thinking bout him now? You can't kid me.

 

Room 513,

JI: Yoohoo~~Shy Shy Shy Boy Ohohoh Ma Boy~

Tia: Unnie is suddenly so hyper with her music on full blast. I'm a badman~~ You only have one chance ya know~~Shadow~~ *Joins in*

 

Room 603,

Ken is out of a sudden wearing a party hat? while dancing along to girlband and boyband song. T.K was having fun dancing as if he's in a club in between all the rap parts.

Room 605,

In the bathroom, clear voice of Baekhyun singing ' Baby Don't Cry'. Jinyoung lying around on the bed switching channels every second, bored.

JY: Baekhyun-ah, hyung going down to buy some snack.

Baek: Neee~~ If you manage to find a eyeliner-like icecream, buy for me.

JY:..................................

 

Caption: Looks like they are having fun relaxing while waiting for the Moonlight date to come. Kids Nowadays, too extreme weird.