R&I Theme Park

The Romantic and Idol Season 5 [ purely fan-base]

The other three couples have already reach except for one couple. 

Hyorin: Oh, they really look cute in that.I'm so jealous~

Tia: Unni,what's so jealous bout that? 

Jieun: Hyorin jinjja kyeopta.

Jinyoung: Why are you guys late? Ehhh, what are you two doing there?

Hyunyoung: That's the why we bought some food for you all. 

T.K: Jinjja?! With your own money?

Baekhyun: Ne. 

 

PD: Kay,You all must be wondering where we are going to stay right?

ALL: NE!!

PD: If you see the building behind you, we specially build it for this show. It will soon open to the public but you're guys are the first batch out of the other seasons to be able to experience it.

Hyorin: WAHHH, I saw the swimming pool!

Jieun: Can we go in now? I'm tingling about what's inside already.

Without any hesitation,after the owner unlock the door,they went in.

 

 

They went into their respective rooms after getting their room keys.

( Room 510)Hyunyoung&Hyorin: Woah, the scenery outside is DAEBAK! 

( Room 513) Jieun: This is really awesome. Where did you guys get the money?

Tia: Unni, can i bathe first? Looking at this bath tub makes me so eager. There's nothing like this in our dorm.

 

In the boys room( two pairs in each room), 

( Room 603) Ken: The girls are overexcited. I can hear them from here.

T.K: I know right. Ahhh, this bed is so comfy. Can i sleep now?

Caption: It's only 4.30 PM. -.- There's still some shooting to be done.

( Room 605) Baekhyun: Hyung, why not we prank them tonight?

Jinyoung: Woah, you're so smart. Good idea. We shall tell the other two. *High fives baekhyun*

 

That night after having dinner, the girls gather together in a room while the boys is unusually quiet. 

The girls was giggling and chatting among themselves when suddenly there's a knock on their door.

Hyorin: It must be the boys. * open the door* YAH,If you want to scare it's not working.

Tia: Wait, there's not even a sight of them. They must be hiding.

Hyunyoung: Why not we turn over their plan? Instead of them scaring us,we will scared them.

All of them agree and wore the wigs and horror dresses and some dark makeup to make it look real.

Jieun: You bring all this into that one bag? Where did you get this?

Hyunyoung: Hehe. Jaekyung Unni told me to bring it just incase. It's hers actually. Kaja, time to start our plan.

 

Hyorin lead them to where the boys room is but as expected they are not there.

Hyorin: I knew it! They are definitely gonna get it from me... Why not we separate to search for the guys?

Tia: Good one. 

 

Hyorin with her dressing as a dead gothic girl went down to the Haunted Mansion area and poses as one of the statues there.

Hyorin: It will be very funny to see the faces of them,scared *giggle*

 

Tia dress up as hide among the bushes to start her ambush,Jieun was hiding in the wardrobe in the boys room and Hyunyoung plays with her feet in the swimming pool as she sing some horrifying sounds.

 

On the other side,

 

Ken: Phew! That was a close one. 

T.K: If we got caught just now, i bet our body will be full of pillow feathers and aching here and there.

Jinyoung: Guys, we just check and they are not in their dorms. They must be wandering somewhere.

Baekhyun: We have to be careful so that they don't recognise us. Well, this mask will probably scare them off.

 

Luck was on the girls side and they suceed in scaring off the guys.