Chapter 4

How did we fall in love?

Chanyeol

I groaned and coughed as I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around and I saw no food or anything. But I noticed another blanket was on me. What the? I don't remember sleeping with 2 blankets. Before I could get out of bed, I heard the door open. . I pretended to be asleep. While I was pretending to be asleep, I felt someone get into the covers and snuggle against my side. What the hell? Who in the world is snuggling with me? I moved my head and peeked a bit. All I saw was a small girl in the fetal position snuggling against my side. I fully opened my eyes and smiled a bit. It was Taeyeon. She looked so calm and peaceful when she was asleep. I coughed on my shirt then I pulled her closer to me since she might be cold. When I was about to close my eyes, I heard a small sneeze. "Taeyeon?" I spoke quietly. "Hm?" I heard a weak sound. "Are you ok?" I coughed a bit. "Yeah.. I'm just tired and weak." Taeyeon tried to snuggle closer to me. Suddenly, a knock was at the door. "Come in." Taeyeon said. The door opened and Tiffany came in with 2 bowls of soup and hot tea. Taeyeon and I both sat up as Tiffany placed the food and drinks on the bed. "Are you guys feeling a little bit better?" Tiffany asked as she handed us our bowls of soup. "Yeah. I feel a little bit better." Taeyeon smiled and ate her soup. "Me too." I also ate my soup. "Alright. Well, if you need anything just call me. I'll be in the kitchen." Tiffany smiled and closed the door behind her as she left the room. When I finished eating my soup, I placed my bowl on the night stand and grabbed my mug full of tea. I took of sip of my tea and looked at Taeyeon.

She had also finish her soup, but all she did was hold her mug and look down at her tea. "Tae? Are you ok?" I rubbed her back. She looked at me with a smile and nodded. I smiled and sipped my tea again. "So, did you enjoy our play date in the rain?" I asked. "Yeah. I really had fun. I felt so free.. It was like... All the stress and problems disappeared." Taeyeon took a sip of her tea. "Well, I'm glad you felt that way." I patted her head gently. "Thank you, Chanyeol. I'll give you something in return." She gently nudged my arm. "You don't need to do that." I laughed a bit. "Oh hush. Just close your eyes real quick and no peeking!" She giggled. "Fine. I'll close my eyes and I won't peek." I smiled as I closed my eyes. I didn't peek, but I definitely heard some shuffling noises. When I was about to ask if I can open my eyes, I suddenly felt a pair of lips against my lips. I-Is she kissing me? I peeked a bit and I see Taeyeon actually kissing me!!! I closed my eyes again until she broke the kiss. I opened my eyes and looked at her. "Uhhh.." I coughed. "What?" Taeyeon giggled then coughed. "Nevermind. C'mon. Finish your tea before it gets cold." I smiled as I finished my tea. Taeyeon nodded then gulped down her tea. As Taeyeon placed her empty mug next to mine, she rested her head on my shoulder. "Let's just sleep all day. We'll probably feel better tomorrow." I patted her back softly. "Alright." She layed down on her bed. I did the same and made her snugggle against my chest. A few minutes later, Taeyeon and I fell asleep with smiles on our faces.

 

Tiffany

I smiled to myself as I saw Taeyeon and Chanyeol sleeping together happily. I quietly closed the door and thought of a plan to get them together. If they get together, then Taeyeon will actually experience her first love, first boyfriend, first relationship, and so many other things. She can finally be happy with someone. If I'm gonna get them together, then I'm gonna need some help. I'm sure Kris would like to help me. Before I left the dorm, I left a note on the table just in case the love birds wake up. Once I left the dorm, I went to Kris and Chanyeol's dorm. I knocked a few times and Kris finally opened the door. "Tiffany? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be taking care of Chanyeol and Taeyeon?" He asked. "Yeah, but they're asleep and I need help on something." I gave him my famous eye smile. Kris blinked a few times and finally let me in. I took off my shoes and sat on the couch. "Do you want something to drink before you tell me what you need help on?" He went into the kitchen. "Water is fine." I look around. Kris came back with a glass of water and placed it on the table. I grabbed the glass and took a sip of water as I looked at Kris. "So, what do you need help with?" Kris looked at me. Before I could answer, I placed the glass on the table and cleared my throat. "I need help on getting Chanyeol and Taeyeon together." Kris didn't seem surprise. "Why should I help you?" How dare he question Detective Tiffany Hwang! I glared at him for a second then I finally answered, "Because... Taeyeon will get to experience her first love. Don't you see all the skinship and other things that they do? Like the time when you and Chanyeol stayed at our dorm. Chanyeol sat close to Taeyeon. He would hold her hand and hug her from the waist!"

"Chanyeol even carried Taeyeon to her room when she was weak! And after I left her room, I saw her kiss Chanyeol on the lips! Now they're peacefully sleeping together. I saw everything with my own eyes, Kris." Kris sighed and closed his eyes. What is he thinking about right now? "So... Will you help me?" I folded my arms against my chest. "Fine. I'll help you, but in one condition." Kris smiled. "What is it?" I questioned him. "If we get them together, you have to go on 1 date with me." He chuckled. "A date?! UH, HELLO?! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" I punched his arm playfully. "Calm down. It's just one date and I'm sure your boyfriend won't find out about our date. So, deal?" He extended his hand. I thought about it for a while and whined. "Fine. Deal. Don't tell anyone about our date." I shook his hand. "I won't. Haha. So, when should we start planning?" I thought to myself. We need to find a perfect moment. "I got it! We'll make them go on a date without them knowing! Once they're not sick anymore, all of us can pretend to go out to dinner." "That sounds good. Then we can leave them by excusing ourselves to the restroom." I nodded. "But..." Kris added. "But what?" I asked. "What if Dara or CL appear out of nowhere?" Kris placed a hand on his chin. "True... Well, let's just pray that they don't interrupt the love birds." I walked to the door. "Leaving already?" Kris was standing behind me. "Yeah. I have to take care of those love birds."

"Well, just call me when they're feeling better so we can start the plan." Kris opened the door and gently pushed me out of the dorm. I walked back to the dorm and checked on the cute couple. I quietly peeked inside the room and all I see is Chanyeol and Taeyeon sleeping peacefully. I smiled to myself. I'm such a good friend. I'm sure Taeyeon will enjoy her first relationship. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

Sorry I haven't been updating! I've been busy with finals! I did read all of your comments and I'm glad you guys like the story. :D Make sure to read other stories that I made! I'll try to make a special update before Christmas.

Comment and subscribe!