Journal

Karona Academy
Key woke alot of questions answered but more were brought. He told onew, Taemin, minho, and jonghyun all that happened. "We need that journal. We'll be your look out." Said jonghyun. Key nodded and when the headmaster was out they sneaked key in. He remembered where he stuck it and took off the carpet before he took off the floor boards. He took the journal but jumped back screaming. The heads of his grandparents where there. The guys came in onew instantly hugging him staring down at them in shock. Jonghyun went closing the floorboards and helped carry the frozen in shock key as they ran back to Onew's dorm. They set him on his bed and jonghyun smacked him. "Key focus now! Let's read the journal." He said and key seemed to focus again nodding. Suddenly he bashed jonghyun in the head getting up and taking off. They chased after him and he was cutting his arms in the kitchen. "Key no! Father stop it!" The twins shouted. The clown appeared laughing and whispering in keys ear making him slice deeper. He almost hit a vein but jonghyun got there first and he smacked the knife away. "Stop key please stop! Don't because we'll all be sad." He said. Key closed his eyes before shoving jonghyun who just missed the clowns knife. "Run!" Key yelled but jonghyun grabbed his hands yanking him along. They went seeing the others and screaming to go to Onew's dorm. They smiled when the clown couldn't go in. "The twins are protecting me im sorry if your jealous but I refuse to die because of your feelings!!" Said key. He screamed but disappeared. Key fell feeling weak and they tried to stop the bleeding "why key why?" Asked onew "I don't know." He said softly his eyes slowly closing.