Answers?

Karona Academy
"Do you really think this is the best idea?" Asked onew nervously. He stood at key's bed side looking down at him. He had grown rather attached to key and strived to take care of the male. So him going to sleep willingly knowing what it did to him was just off putting. "Onew i'll be fine I have to know more about this school." He told him yawning. Onew rubbed his forehead "please be safe and come back you." Said onew kissing key's forehead. When he lifted away from him he saw the male asleep. Key walked the school had a new atmosphere and he watched the twins run to they're father hugging him. "Is this place really ours?" They asked and he nodded smiling "yes but some of it will be a school which you will be attending." He told them. They nodded going and running off to explore more. They're father finished writing in a journal and he took out a floor board sticking it in. He took out that clown doll that was only half its self. He finished stitching up the sides of the face. He was about to paint eyes on it in black ink but decided against it. Instead he painted on a big black mouth drawing its sharp teeth. He showed it proudly to the students most looking afraid. At night while they slept he would dress like it and walk around scaring the children. Key followed the twins then seeing the draw a painting. At first they were in the way so he couldn't see it. When they finished he saw it was him. "So pretty." Said one. "So sad." Said the other. They screamed seeing a creepy pink haired clown under they're bed. His eyes where red and his teeth were gross yellow half broken. He ripped away his face revealing key's face. The two instantly calmed taking the clowns hands. He leas them to the door frame before telling them to wait. When he came back he forced them to face one another and he handed them knives. They began to stab one another both screaming but unable to control they're arms. The clown laughed key's had melted off and it was his face once again. The father saw it going to them but it was to late. He screamed out in pain his eyes going crazed and he looked furious. "You shouldn't have killed us .. our father let us stay to get revenge." Said a women who's hair moved on it's own. Her eyes were a black void of evil. She glanced at the drawing "why were they drawing our grandson?!" She demanded before being chocked out by the crazed headmaster. "Key .. don't worry we're happy you've finally come to us. We've always seen you even when we were young." Said the twins "why what does it all mean?!" He demanded but they shrugged. "Come on key it's time to wake up." They said grabbing his face and the last thing he saw was they're smile.