Goodbyes

Karona Academy
The feel of his knuckles hitting into the one under him was pleasing. He knew he should've felt concern for liking this but he loathed this male. His existence was a insult to the human race. A teacher pulled him off not before he kicked him. He trashed around so much the cop put hand cuffs on him and made him sit in the office. He sighed as the cop took off the hand cuffs before leaving him with his mother and principal. "Again key?" Asked the principal "he is still making fun of me he hasn't learned from the last whipping so I had to serve another one! And maybe if you did your job we wouldn't be in here again." Said key glaring. "Im sorry but we're removing key from our school now a good place is karmona academy I know the head master and he's very kind." Said the male. "Thank you I think he will be going there next." She said. Key objected and fought her hard but she packed his stuff and dragged him with her digging fingernails into the car. They drove in awkward silence for 10 hours. And on the last turn they pulled into the academy. The grass was very tall but dead and the school had a old but new feel to it. "All I ever wanted was for you to love me .. to put me before work. All i've ever heard is work comes first but you have never put me first. Why are you so intent on getting rid of me?" Key asked. "Because .. your my disgrace." She responded coldly and key got out the car then and walked the rest of the way to school "I love you don't need anything!" She screamed before driving off. Key rolled his eyes walking into the front entrance sighing. He went going to the head masters room. He gave him a key and his dorm room. Then explained curfew times as well as when breakfast and classtimes were. He walked up the two flights of stairs shocked that there were alot more but he was glad his dorm room was on the second flight. He went to his dorm room and saw his room mate. He was handsome his luscious red brown hair looked lovely. He smiled big at key's expressionless face. They stared at one another expressions never changing. "Hello im jinkie but please call me onew." Said onew softly "my name is kimbum but I prefer key." He said setting down his bags and unpacking "this school is for the unwanted .. though I don't understand why your here." Said onew softly "I could say the same for you." Said key softly. "My family doesn't want me." Said onew in a sad voice "its okay im in the same situation." He said softly "im tired goodnight." Said key getting into bed and falling asleep. Two little girls stood before him "she might not have wanted you but we do welcome to our twisted family key." They said in sync before pulling out knives and stabbing one another. They both cried out but never stopped and key ran to stop them stuck in that slow motion run while they killed at normal speed. He gained normal speed but they were already dead.