Begging

Karona Academy
It's true we're all alittle insane but could a place make it grow? Key thought so and when he called his mother it only made him worse after the conversation. "Hey mom .. im sorry uh .. I won't fight anymore i'll be the perfect son just .. please take me out of here." He begged. His mother signed "no I want you to shape into a proper young man." She said. " this place is gonna turn me into a insane man not a proper one please." He said crying. "Im sorry but wait til the summer and if you feel this way still i'll take you home." She said. The phone shook in his hands "you stupid self . You say im your disgrace but look in the mirror! I'LL KILL MYSELF BEFORE THEN BUT YOUR SUCH A IT WOULDN'T EVEN MESS UP YOUR SLEEP RIGHT!!! I HATE YOU WHATEVER HAPPENS TO ME IS ALL YOUR FAULT ENJOY ING THE POOL GUY AND GARDENER THEY'RE ONLY USING YOU FOR MONEY YOU STUPID COLD !" he shouted slamming the phone down til it broke. He stumbled out the headmasters office then scratching furiously at the skin of his arm. He did this to keep himself awake. He knew onew was worried but he decided no sleep he knew his fate if he slept. He went to the library going to the restricted section ignoring the stupid librarian all together. He found a book labeled karona history. He took it out and saw the twins on the legs of a tall man. He had long hair and clear eyes. He held eyeless clown in checkered clothing. He read about that stupid clown gasping "the clown was a gift to the headmaster by the ious owner, who he never saw even when looking at the academy. The first year it was open it was a great success. But reports say the headmaster and his daughters lost they're minds. The twins killed each other before hurting anyone. The other seven however tortured other students. When the students where on the brig of death the father set the school on fire trapping himself as well as his daughters. The headmaster had a uncle and his uncle rebuilt it like it once was and took over the academy." He read. Key put the book back and walked out the library seeing things in a whole new light. His dream when he first came .. the twins rather had died then kill others. What was this school and what did it do to that giant family? He needed to find out about the ious owners. But the headmaster claimed not to have known them. Unless he killed them .. what if he started off insane .. what if they're skin was that creepy clown doll?! These questions flooded key's mind. He knew the only way he'd get answers was to join the twins in sleep. He admitted it himself he was terrified. But he wanted to know the school he was now living in.