Footprints

Karona Academy
Key skipped all his classes and was even obvious about it. But the teachers didn't seem to care which annoyed him to no end. He was purposely doing this to get kicked out but it didn't phase them. "The school could care less they just want our parents money." Said onew softly when key complained to him. "I wanna go home .. yeah its a place where im unwanted but .. I can atleast say its mine. Plus this place gives me the creeps." He said looking around. "Its new and change but .. stay in a place your wanted." Said onew and key smiled at onew. The male had grown on key and he would stay for him. But this place was just plain creepy. He went to sleep but when he woke up a shocked onew stared down at him "what?" He asked. "Your covered in bloody footprints! And it leads out our room." Said onew. Key slowly rose and followed them gasping as it lead him to two different rooms. "I know these people. This is minho and taemin's room and this ones Jonghyun's he's really aggressive so they never put him with anyone. Its only to roommates he's nice to certain people." Said onew "this must be some kind of stupid prank." Said key going and he was about to wash off his face but gasped. "Help!" He shouted staring at a women who hung in the bathroom she held a sign in her dead pale hands which read "leave while you can" he noticed the bottom of one of her shoes was covered in blood. Onew came in instantly pulling key into his arms and out the bathroom. Key sat his eyes wide and he stared blankly at his hands "what a nice 3rd day." He said getting cleaned off by Taemin "try not to think about it." He said and key suddenly stood. "Im still in her blood!" He screamed going in the shower fully clothed. She couldn't have done it which meant some sick jerk did it. Key frowned sighing. He saw the sad girl and wanted to know. But he was scared she'd get concerned so he didn't ask. He sat in the headmasters office waiting to see him. But he took so long to come that he fell asleep. Key walked blood dripping from the walls. The pale girl he found in the bathroom sat crying covering her ears. A tall clown stood over her his face was white his lips black. His hair a bushy red. When he turned to key he had no eyes. Key screamed and watched spiders erupt from his checkered clothing. Key ran to the crying girl feeling the coldness death left after his kiss. "Come on!" He screamed but she wouldn't move and the spiders were coming ."father stop we like key!" Screamed the twins. They took his hands and ran into the gallery. There was a creepy scream that made key's hair stand up. It was the mix of a ed wolf and man. Key screamed as the gallery painting grabbed him from the twins. The spiders attacked the twins and they're eyes went missing black goop oozed from the sockets instead. The twins smiled and the painting of a Victorian women dropped key. The twins walked slowly toward him and he got up knowing they weren't the kind twins he saw a moment ago. He turned seeing his mother "your my disgrace!" She hissed pushing him to the ground. "She's a bad women key .. but we love you here please stop trying to leave us. We'll get lonely without you key your so pretty." Said the twins. "Who are you what happened to you!!" He demanded knocking into the father. He laughed giddy like forcing open key's mouth expanding his own and forcing the goop coming out the twins into him. He scratched at the wooden man but wasn't getting anywhere and he began to chock waking up. He held his heart and coughed alot freaking out when a piece of sharp black goop came out. He got up forcing himself to throw up but only food came out. He ran shoving passed the headmaster hiding in the bathroom. He threw a hand mirror when the door opened watching a hand catch it. He trembled feeling cold as be waited to see who it was. But a very warm and calming presence began to soothe him. Onew stood quickly going to hug the trembling male. "Shhhh its okay key we'll find out who put those footprints on you." Said onew rubbing his back. But he wasn't worried about that it was the last thing on his troubled mind.