Different ways to surprise

Different ways to surprise

 

Author's note: Never though that this fic will have another chapter, but it seems it lives to it name XD

Сutie, I am not sure what prompt me to write this, but please consider it a small present from me on you-know what occasion  ;)

 

*****

A bright daylight was shining through the window, illuminating the face of the girl, who was staring surprisingly blankly at the thing in her hands. The girl being the one and only Mrs. Kritika Choi, the adorable wife of Big Bang’s TOP.

They got married just two month ago, with the lavish and grand wedding expected from the top celebrity like Seung-hyun, followed by the sweetest honeymoon ever.

She felt then like the happiest girl alive. But after having felt little nauseous for few days she gave in into her suspicions and decided to check. And those two thin lines on the test in her hand made her think hard. She still was very happy with the current news too, but it was just unexpected to see it happen so soon. And she was not sure how her husband will react, as he already push away as much of his schedule away for them be able to enjoy the time before wedding and have the trip.

But still, knowing her husband, she was almost sure that he will be happy with the news. On the other hand, it should not be a surprise after all the newlyweds’ activity they enjoyed, right?

On this positive thought she put the test away and went to prepare the celebration dinner.

 

*****

Finally reaching home after long and tiring day, Seung-hyun found his overenthusiastic wife in the kitchen putting the last dishes on the table, decorated with the flowers and their best dishware. Hugging her and planting a sweet kiss on her nose, TOP said teasingly:

   - What is the occasion, honey? I am sure I have not missed any anniversaries or other dates that are supposed to be celebrated today. 

   -  It a surprise! 

Was her cheerful reply.

    - Go wash your hands and let’s eat. You will find everything later.

She playfully smacked his ; TOP chuckled at her antics, but obeyed and went to the bathroom. Washing his hands in the sink, Seung-hyun smiled to himself in the mirror, remembering one of her previous “surprises”, which kept him in a bed whole day. “Must be one of those”, -he happily thought and went back to the dinner.

Whole time through the meal those two were sending secret smiles to each other, TOP becoming more and more sure that he guessed her “surprise” correctly. By the end of the dinner, he readily stood up and was ready to take Kritika in his arm and carry her to their bedroom, when he was suddenly stopped by Kritika words.

   - Ok, now the promised surprise..

She took a deep breath and dig into her pocket.

The thought of “What? Here?” had hardly any time to go through Seung-hyun’s mind, when he was he felt a small object being trusted in his hands.

He looked at it for the good few minutes, suddenly forgetting how to breathe. And then raised a disbelieving look at his wife face.

Kritika hopefully searched her husband’s eyes, checking for any sign of his upcoming reaction. And of course, TOP reacted very manly and mature……………………………….

He fainted, the loud thud following the moment his body connected with the floor, and Kritika’s loud gasp following right after.

  

*****

All went well after that. TOP gained his conscious back and swept his wife in a bear hug and a kiss. Well, that as enough proof to Kritika how happy he was with the news. And the newlywed’s household settled into the normal routine after that memorable night..

Until the time came for the ultrasound diagnosis.

Visit to the doctor went great and Kritika left his office with the serene and kind of Mona Lisa smile. She could not wait to get home and tell her husband the result of the visit. The evening came quickly, the dreaming smile not leaving Kritika’s face for even one minute. And as soon as TOP returned home and changed his shoes, he could hear his wife calling for him from the farther part of the house. As soon as he reached her, he was presented with the medical picture.

   - Aww, is it our baby?

He cooed and looked attentively, trying to ‘read’ the picture. But does not matter how hard he tried, he could not see the silhouette of a baby.

   - Honey, can you help me a little here?

He asked.

Kritika gladly came closer and with her finger she circled first one part of the picture and then another.

   - See? Here is one and here is the second.

   - Second?

Seung-hyun’s voice sounded uncharacteristically high.

   - Yes! We have twins!

Was his wife’s cheerful response.

 

*****

And TOP fainted again. But this time the ‘thud’ sound was so much less loud and Kritika was not panicking. Dear reader, do you want to know why? Because this time she made sure to tell him the news in the bedroom, the floor of which was covered with the thick carpet (in difference to the tile floor of the kitchen). Ever the wise one :)

 

 

 

The End.

Again :)