Wedding Ceremony???????????????????

There's ALWAYS an END for Everything

CHURCH

 

“Sorry I’m a little late.” Niel said closing the car’s door. His mom smiled at him and fixed his collar. “No, its okay she’s already waiting for you my dear.” His mother said. Niel smiled back at her holding his mothers’ hand. “Thank you, Eomma” Niel said. His mother looked at him and said. “Whatever your decision may be, I’ll always support you. I love you Daniel-ah.” His mom smiled at him with her teary eyes. Niel looked at her with a fruitful smile and walked towards the aisle. He saw Chorongs’ worried face. He was feeling kind a guilty for letting her wait. Chorong glanced at him and smiled. Niel smiled back. Everyone inside the church was whispering and gossiping for their entertainment. After 5minutes, Chorong was now walking to meet him in front. He thought that chorong was a real beauty and even more beautiful today. Then suddenly something came up in his mind; what are the things that gotten him attracted to Lee Byeongheon. Niel stared at the ground. He was thinking hard to answer that question. Niel extended his hand for chorong to grab a hold to. The two of them walked to the front to start the ceremony. Niel was still thinking hard to find the answer but nothing seems to pop-up in his mind. He wasn’t even listening to the priest. He just can’t come up with an answer. When suddenly it hit him; “Nothing, there’s nothing in particular. There’s no certain or specific trait I love about him. I just love him the way he is. Just plain Lee Byeongheon” Niel suddenly chuckled in front of the priest and beside his wife. Chorong looked at him with a confused look and mouthed ‘What’s wrong?’. Niel mouthed her ‘It’s Nothing, Really. Sorry’. The priest looked at the two of them with a mischievous look. The both of them looked at each other and chuckled lowly. Niel cursed himself in his mind for being carried away in his thoughts. When suddenly the priest asked “Park Chorong, will you take Ahn Daniel to be your lawfully wedded husband?” Niel glanced at her and smiled, pain can be seen in his smile. Chorong was in deep thought, when she felt niels’ eyes on him she frozed and gathered her courage to look at him. When chorong looked at Niel’s eyes she smiled with a teary eyes but her smile gives off a smile full of hurt. Niels’ eyes widened at her action. Her face turned serious and looked at the priest. “I’m sorry Father, but I don’t” All the people inside the church was shocked. Niels’ face was facing her side with a shocked and confused look. Chorong glanced at Niel and mouthed ‘Go’ but Niel was nailed to his position. He was so shocked that moving a muscle was too hard for him. Niel suddenly gathered his courage to whisper to her. “What are you doing? Are you crazy?” Chorong smiled at him, her tears falling from her eyes. “I love you Niel, more than anything in this world. You’re all I need and you’re everything to me but I also want you to be happy. I don’t want to be a selfish person keeping you all to myself so, go now and be with him.” Niel widened his eyes even more. Chorong chuckled at him and spoke. “If you’re going to ask; how did I know? I can see it through you Niel and I know that he also feel the same way towards you.” Niel was touched. He was feeling guilty, hurting her and leaving her like that. She’s an angel sent from heaven for Niel. Niel wanted to give her a hug to express his thanks but it’ll make everybody more confused than they are now. Their parents were walking towards them and they can feel the anger building upon them. Chorong patted Niels’ shoulder to tell him to get going. Niel ran to the side so that their parents can’t stop him. He glanced back to chorong and mouthed thanks to her and after that his mind was flooded by that man whom he was looking for. Meanwhile Chorong was explaining to her parents and Niels’ parents what happened. “I’m sorry mom and dad, I don’t love him. I was wrong; I was just confused about my feelings for him.” Chorong said to them. Her father was glaring at her and she can feel that all eyes we’re on them. Chorong apologized to Niels’ parents for her rudeness. Her father suddenly grabbed her wrist and slapped her face with the back of his palm. Chorong was now face to face with the ground. Her tears we’re creating a pool on the ground. Her father was yelling and cursing her in front of many people. She glanced at her father and saw him walking towards her. He was about to kick her but they quickly took him out of the church to calm himself down. Her cheek was hurting and her fathers’ grip on her wrist was also hurting but her heart was hurting her more. Her tears won’t stop falling. Chorong’s mother looked at her broken daughter. She was thinking if she had been a terrible mother for her daughter. She was blaming herself for this. She walked towards her daughter and kneeled in front of her and whispered. “Don’t cry, its okay. Shhhh.” She was wiping her tears. Chorong was crying louder now. She moved on the crook of her mothers’ shoulder and whispered. “M-mo-mom, I-it H-hurts so M-much.” Her moms’ eyes widened from what she have heard. She closed her eyes to prevent her tears falling and spoke to her with a soothing voice. “I know sweetie, I know.” The two of them cried in unison.

 

 

-This chapter is very short, i know! :( :))) Please don't be silent leader Guys: (