Without You. part 2

Here with(out) you

 

LUHAN POV:

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was dark and windy outside when I got out of the black van. I pulled the hoodie of my jacket over my head as I ran towards Sehun, who was waiting on the other side of the street.

I didn't even look if a car was passing by, I didn't care, I just ran straight into Sehun's arms and burried my head in his broad chest. I felt him put his arms around me and my hair, his hands felt so soft and gentle.

I didn't deserve it.

I wanted to tell him, but I couldn't. I was on the verge of crying just thinking about opening my filthy mouth. We just stood there for half an hour, without even looking into each other's eyes.

"Luhan." He nudged me slowly. "Baby, what's wrong?"

"I... I don't... even know", my words came out in sobs and I tried to hide my teary, red eyes but Sehun snapped my hands away. "Sehun-ah."

Sehun looked at me with those warm, understanding eyes and I felt so, so sorry that Sehun wouldn't understand this time. Whatever I did, it would never be enough to tell Sehun how sorry I was. The guilt that slowly ate me up from the inside was horrible.

"Yeah?", he asked as he my cheeks and I felt his warm hands on my face.

"I love you." I didn't know what else to say. I loved Sehun, I really did. I just missed him so much that it hurt. It hurt knowing that we'd have to part again sometime soon. It hurt to know that I wasn't the one Sehun deserved.

"I know you do", he whispered and pecked my forehead.

Usually I would already be a sobbing mess by now, crying my eyeballs out. But I managed not to cry. There was something in Sehun that still made me feel alive, and something that made me realise that I was already dead.

Before I was able to say something else, Sehun took my shoes off carefully and we walked barefoot through the still warm sand along the beach, while in one hand he carried our shoes and with the other he held my hand firmly. Just like that one summer night, back then when everything seemed so perfect.

I watched the sea in the distance and tried not to look at Sehun too much. It felt so uncomfortable holding his hand after such a long time.

The beach was a quiet and lonely place, quite a bit far away from the restaurant Sehun worked at and the rest of the civilisation. Just like my heart.

Sehun turned me around so I was facing him properly. I noticed how his eyes were focused on me while I was looking at our feet, unsure of what to say.

"Luhan, I really miss you", he started, "and I'm tired of being away from you. I'm tired of just looking at pictures of you. I want to have you with me. I want to kiss you and hug you and tell you you're mine everyday. I want to wake up to you every morning and make you breakfast. I want to love you every single day."

I tried to smile but failed miserably and I could see how pained Sehun's face expression looked like when he noticed that. "I know, Sehun."

"Is that all you're going to say to that? Don't you want to change anything? I haven't seen you for weeks Luhan, and now it's already past midnight."

"I do, but my management forbids and kind of dating, not to talk about dating a boy."

He raised his voice louder. "It has always been your management! What about me?"

"It's complicated", I bit my lips before looking up for the first time, "I know how you feel very well Sehun but you make me feel trashy right now too, because it sounds like you want me to decide between you and my passion. And I'm definitely not going to decide to quit either of those!"

It seemed like Sehun noticed that he overreacted a little and he calmed his voice down immediately. "I'm... sorry. I'm trying to be strong, but it hurts not being around you like I used to in the past."

It was silent for the next few minutes and we just sat down on the beach next to each other watching the sea shore. Our legs and arms touched slightly and I leaned my head on Sehun's shoulder. He still held my hand and I felt even more nervous than before. I was sure that sweat started to form in the palms of my hands.

I didn't know what got into me, but I thought that Sehun deserved at least a little bit of truth. As complicated as the sitation already seemed to be. 

"I think I lost my heart, Sehun", I whispered after a while and I regretted saying it, my voice sounded so low and weak, like it wasn't my own voice.

"What?" He looked at me with a puzzled face expression. I could feel Sehun's heart beating so loudly against his chest, with excitement and uneasyness, even through the sound of waves clashing against rocks and our steady breathing, and I wished I could feel exactly the same.

"I think... I just lost it. I don't feel my pulse anymore. Maybe I'm dead?" I didn't want to look into Sehun's eyes anymore. Maybe I was really just tired. But I was tired everyday.

"What are you talking about? You're alive, you're in front of me Luhan. And I still love you no matter what. We can work that out together somehow."

Sehun pulled me into another tight embrace and I rested my head agains his chest. I heard his heartbeat clearly, beating like the very first time we met.

I put my arms around him in an attempt to hug him back, but it didn't feel right anymore. It felt wrong because Sehun was so good.

And I wasn't.

 

--------------

 

Two nights later I still felt horrible.

Jongin came over in order to make me feel better, but it only helped for a short period of time. The more often we did it, the shorter that period of time felt and the more addicted I became to it. 

After Jongin finished and he rolled back to the other side of my bed, I sat up and hugged my knees. All of this wasn't supposed to happen, but it did. Not once, not twice. 

I felt like I was trapped in a world inbetween my dreams and cruel reality. I shouldn't be complaining, I had everything: money, a good career, the job I always wanted, everything I ever desired came true. But all the pretty lights didn't seem to be enough. I wanted more lights, more money, more attention.

I wanted to feel more power. I wanted to feel alive and not like some puppet a company controls to make money. I wanted to be allowed to love whoever I want, but I knew that wasn't possible. I knew I couldn't put Sehun in danger.

Now I understood what Jongin meant. The wealthy lifestyle I had made up for not having Sehun by my side. It distracted me, made me yearn for more. 

Back then I also promised to never become that kind of person, not to let the fame brainwash me. 

I threw a glance at my nightstand. The jam jar Sehun gave me was still placed next to the small lamp. It was full of with so many wishes, and I wondered what Sehun did, if he looked at the jam jar everynight as well. If he wondered what I wrote down on the little post-it notes.

I carefully took the jar in my hands and observed it for a while. I missed the silly things we used to do in the past.

Without thinking much about it, I walked to my bathroom with the jam jar close to my chest and locked the door behind me. I put the water tap on, so the sound of water flowing distracted me a little.

The next thing I noticed was the big mirror above the sink. It had always been there, I know, but especially lately I couldn't stand looking at myself.

I've always seen the same, tired eyes, messy hair, bruises and scars. I couldn't stand what I have become, what a mess. When was the last time I truly smiled at someone? The last time I didn't smile for a photoshoot, for fans, for the audience?

It seemed like ages ago, and my career had just begun. I couldn't stand all the pressure and responsibility. I was a role model, someone people looked up to, but I became nothing more than a little piece of unworthy . Why would people look up to me? Everything about me was fake anyways.

The true me, weak and scared, no one wanted to see that. A guy that slept with his background dancer to feel better and the guy who moaned like a , a guy that went to parties after every award just to get drunk, that surely wasn't a good role model. Someone who cheated on his boyfriend and was too chicken to break up. Someone who couldn't make decisions on his own.

In the past it was always Sehun and me, us two together making decisions. If I felt lonely, I always had someone to talk to. Was I with Sehun only because I felt lonely?

I hated myself so much, I wish I didn't have to see my face ever again. It was all because of my 'pretty' face that I've come this far. If I wasn't attractive no one would have offered me a contract.

It was hard controling myself and without a second thought I took the jam jar and threw it against the mirror in front of me.

The mirror as well as the jam jar shattered in a billion broken bits of glass with a loud, earpiercing noise.

For a minute I just stared at the mess I made. I just destroyed my own promise to Sehun. The promise of growing old together and not opening the jar until then.

I fell on my knees as I realised what I've done. My heart was filled with guilt and regret and I wanted nothing more than to put the broken pieces back together. I think I was crying.

Eyes filled with tears I grabbed for the glass fragments, trying to put them all back together. I didn't know which belonged to the mirror and which to the jar, but I saw how the glass pierced into my skin and I started to bleed.

The blood on my hands felt so good, so hot and the sting made me feel alive. The more pieces I picked up the more I was bleeding. 

"Luhan?" I heard Jongin banging against the door. "Lu? What happened? Let me in, please!"

His voice wasn't as loud as the water flowing in the sink was. 

Next to all the glass fragments were the little, folded post-it notes Sehun wrote before putting them into the jar. My hands trembled so hard when I picked up a few and unfolded them.

My heart ached even more and my whole body was shaking uncontrollably when I read them, looking at Sehun's cute, messy handwriting.

'I want Luhan to achieve all of his dreams.'

'I want to always be with Luhan.'

'I want to be the best for Luhan.'

'I always want to be there for Luhan to wipe his tears.'

'I never want to see Luhan hurt.'

'I want Luhan to be truly happy.<3'

I stared at the last one as I bit my lips so hard that I bled, and realised how my tears made my sight all blurry and my eyes wet. I was barely holding the piece of paper anymore, I was too weak and cold and so hurt.

I was so selfish.

While Sehun's every wish was about me, I remember how I only spent one single post-it note, wishing for us both to be happy together forever. I was so selfish. I always cared about my own happiness first before thinking about Sehun. I didn't even deserve to say that I loved Sehun anymore. 

Sehun deserved someone who was able to be with him everyday, who truly cared about him, who wasn't as selfish as me. Someone who didn't put their dreams above the love of their life.

"Luhan! I swear to god if you hurt yourself...", Jongin was shouting behind the bathroom door, "I found a spare key and I'm going to enter the bathroom now no matter what you're doing in there!"

I didn't complain and I knew I couldn't stop Jongin either. I only heard the bathroom door being opened roughly and Jongin rushing by my side.

"Oh my ing god", I heard him mumble and I guess he's seen my bloody hands and all the glass around me.

I wondered if I was just weak or if Jongin was working in that company for so long already that he got used to the numb feeling.

I felt Jongin crawl behind me and pull my head to his chest as he embraced my body. I clutched his body with my bloody hands and left stains on his perfectly toned skin. It hurt so much because it wasn't Sehun.

"Are you crazy?! Did you try to kill yourself?", Jongin scolded, but held me so close I thought I was going to suffocate, "how can you be that selfish? Who's background dancer am I going to be if you disappear all of a sudden?"

Jongin and me were so similiar, if you looked at it closer, we were like a match made in heaven. We helped each other out, but we still managed to think about ourselves. I knew Jongin said that in order to cheer me up but I couldn't help but think that there was a little bit of truth behind his words.

Sehun on the other hand wouldn't have said anything. He would have held me close, my hair gently and would have repeated it all over again: 'It's going to be okay. It's okay to cry. It's going to be okay...'

"You scared me, okay?! I'm sorry if I did something to upset you. If I was too rough you could've said so anytime." Jongin's hand going through my hair didn't feel like Sehun.

"No... I'm sorry." I was saying sorry to the wrong person.

"Let's clean your wounds and get back to sleep, okay? We need to be up in a few hours." Jongin helped me get up carefully and I let him lead me to a clean corner so he could search for some first aid box.

Too bad that no one was able to heal my real wounds at the moment.

 

-------------

 

I turned off my mobile phone for a while after that. I just didn't want to know anything about anyone, and I didn't feel like talking to Sehun either.

Jongin and Yixing said that the best way to forget about one's sorrow is to go to a party. A celebrities party of course, where we're all the same. That's what Jongin said.

So there I was, wearing the fanciest Hugo Boss shirt underneath a grey blazer and the nicest pair of skinny jeans. The golden watch on my wrist cost more than my old apartment. My hair was styled perfectly, my bangs styled back with gel and my make-up done by professionals.

I passed by a few models, the pretty girls telling me how I look even more handsome in real than on photos. What hypocrites, just trying to be friends with me because I'm popular.

Since none of us were really interested in dancing on the dancefloors, Jongin paid for the largest lounge, so we could chat and drink with each other in peace without getting disturbed by people lower than us.

I was sitting next to Jongin, his arm around my shoulders and glass full of champagne in front of me. Yixing was in front of us squeezed between two really hot looking girls. I didn't really plan to get drunk. You never know where photographers hide and if I exist the building with shaky legs people are just going to talk about it the next few days.

"Relax a little. We have good music, we have alcohol, we have good looking girls and no stalkers. The party is perfect", Jongin said to me as he held his glass of whiskey in front of my nose. "Drink a little, you won't have the chance anytime soon again."

"Jongin, I don't really want to get drunk."

"If you do, I'll take care of you, don't worry about that." Jongin smirked and I rolled my eyes. Jongin really wasn't the type to think much. He just did things and learnt to deal with them the next morning.

"Yeah Luhan, don't be such a party pooper." Yixing gave me a wink as he caressed one of the girls' legs. 

"I'm not", I grumbled as I took the glass from Jongin's hand and drank the alcohol in one go. It burned in my throat, but also made me feel much warmer inside and relaxed. Like my body didn't belong to my mind. 

I still didn't forgive Yixing for talking bad about me behind my back, but I didn't have another option but to get along with him. That's how this industry worked. 

"Wow Lu, I didn't know you're such a good drinker." Jongin patted my back as I leaned over the table to reach for another glass of whatever alcohol was in there. Jongin lit a cigarette instead and blew the smoke right into my face.

"Of course I am, I'm older than you, after all", I replied after a cough. "I also smoke cigarettes much better than you."

I'll never drink, nor smoke, I once said after I helped Sehun get home after he got drunk because of too much beer. He got drunk so easily and it was pretty cute seeing him so knocked out. The only difficult thing was that he was so heavy and hard to carry up his stairs.

I took another sip of the drink in front of me as soon as images of Sehun flashed through my mind. No Sehun tonight, no.

"You also blow much better than me, that's for sure." Jongin smirked and I blushed madly at the comment. Yixing didn't seem to hear it right as he was caught in a funny conversation with the two girls, or had a drink or two too much already.

"I said shut up about that", I mumbled and took a drag from Jongin's cigarette before smashing it into the nearest ash tray. "You pretend like you're such a good boy in front of the cameras, but look at all the things you're doing here."

"I could say the same about you." I hated Jongin because he always knew the truth. I already knew about that, he didn't have to rub it into my face.

Two hours later, after midnight, another girl has joined us and the mood was good. The music was still blasting, the alcohol was still flowing. "Do you need something, guys?", Yixing asked as he stood up on wobbly legs, "I'm going to get another bottle, since the waitresses here work like ."

"No, not really", I replied with a cocktail in my hands before Jongin could order another bottle of the finest Russian vodka. Jongin had rubbed his body even closer to mine and I could smell his breath next to my neck. It felt good. Jongin was right, it felt good to be wanted by someone.

"Luhannie", Jongin mumbled into my ears as he touched my chest, "you're so adorable. I like you a lot. Even when sometimes you behave like a little ." What a nice compliment. 

I leaned closer to him to whisper back into his ears. The music was just so loud and the alcohol seemed to have clouded Jongin's mind. "I like you too. Even if you are an ." I giggled.

Yixing coughed, I guess to make his presence known before Jongin started to do something weird, and we both looked up at the same time.

But it weren't Yixing's eyes I looked up to.

Out of all the people Yixing came back with, it was Sehun. He was standing next to Yixing with a shocked face expression, his hands balled into fists. He looked so good, his brown hair combed to the side and his broad shoulders fit the tight no-name shirt perfectly.

I didn't know what to say because the situation was unexpected. Sehun just stared at me and his eyes were full with care and warmness, not so cold and empty like mine.

He stared as if he knew there was trouble ahead and panic overcame me, I felt like hiding to save myself.

"Luhan." He was the first to break the ice.

Yixing looked at Sehun. "You and Luhan know each other?"

I bursted out in laughter. Of course we knew each other, that was my boyfriend. But I couldn't say that. Not in front of the girls, not in front of Yixing or Jongin. Not in front of anyone. I was scared. I didn't know what to do, and the alcohol made me do things.

"Of course he knows me, I'm Luhan after all. I have a lot of fanboys as well." And again I try to avoid looking into Sehun's eyes.

"Oh." Yixing's eyes shone as he understood what I meant. "He said he works at our company as a newcomer actor."

"Really?", Jongin threw in, "how come I didn't see you today morning then? I welcomed all the newcomer actors and actresses from our company."

I didn't really know what they were talking about, but it seemed that Sehun didn't care about them. "Luhan, I sent you a text yesterday, why didn't you tell me you were going to a party? I missed you." 

As he pronounced those words I looked up at him and our gazes met.

I furrowed my brows. "What?" 

"Luhan, do you know this guy? He looks kinda weird", Jongin butted in.

"Why would I know someone like him, Jongin." I was still looking at Sehun, and my heart started to ache again. The alcohol made it easer, but I was still aware of what I was doing. Hurting Sehun. Someone I used to love and care about.

I wish Sehun could read my mind and know that I didn't mean to say that. I really didn't. But now it  all seemed like cheap excuses.

It hurt because there were tears in Sehun's eyes. 

"Luhan, that's not funny. I don't ask you to kiss me or anything but you could at least treat me like your friend." Sehun stepped forward to touch me, but he was stopped by one of the bodyguards behind him.

"Let me go! I wasn't going to harm him, you idiot!" He struggled to get free but the bodyguards knew how to handle those kind of people and there was no way of escape.

"Geez Luhan, your fans are really annoying and they're everywhere", Jongin spat and I felt the urge to hit him.

"Shut up! You don't know Luhan like I do, jackass", Sehun hissed and I could feel how furious he was. It felt good to see Sehun angry for once. He had all the right in the world to be angry with me.

"What should we do with him?", the bodyguard holding him asked, looking at me.

I didn't think much about what to say but I wouldn't be able to control myself if Sehun started to cry in front of me right now. " him to the exit door."

Before Sehun was able to protest the bodyguard had dragged him out of the VIP lounge. My chest stinged and I felt like I was going to puke any second.

Minutes passed and I still felt so helpless, so weak. It was all my decision only. I could change anything. I could make a good change in the world, in order to make Sehun happy. I just had to move and do something.

"Wow, so I was fooled?", Yixing mumbled as he sat down again. 

At the same moment I stood up and ran past by the two bodyguards before they were able to stop me. I ran as far as my feet would allow me, I squeezed through the crowd of people and ran around corners until I finally found the exit doors of the big room. 

I found myself in a dirty hall with an emergency staircase. Where was I? I didn't know, but I ran down the stairs and found myself a few metres away from the main exit. The green, blinking sign told me so.

A tall, lean figure was walking towards the exit. Sehun. I wasn't too late.

"Sehun-ah!", I screamed as I ran towards the person.

But it wasn't Sehun. I apologised and bowed quickly as the young man looked down at me in confusion.

I needed Sehun. I didn't know why, but he was like my oxygen. I needed to cling to him in order to be able to breathe. The air inside here was suffocating me. 

I ran outside and the cold night wind hit me in the face. It was dark and silent, there was no one except me on the streets. The cars rushed by and I never really heard them until now. I knew Sehun still cared. I could see it in the way he looked at me.

I thought Sehun would be here, waiting. But he wasn't.

 

------------

 

The whole next week I felt sad and depressed, I wasn't able to sleep properly but I was so tired during work. Since I had a 24/7 job I didn't really have the time to rest and do something. My life had to go on, I had to continue going to interviews, recording studios, practise new choreographies with my crew. 

I checked my phone daily but Sehun didn't text. I was going insane, I missed Sehun so much but I didn't know what to write him.

That's when I decided to do something risky. I needed to get out and talk to Sehun, but I didn't have a day off so the only posibility I had was to sneak out at night. 

It was something after 11PM when I reached the restaurant Sehun worked at. It was Friday night but still there weren't many people. Looked like everyone rather went out to party then have a late dinner somewhere.

It was dark outside but I still pulled the hood of my jacket up, just in case someone is going to recognise me. If people saw me here my manager wouldn't be that happy. 

I saw a car in front of the restaurant that just departed as I arrived. Carefully I took the few steps up and entered the little building. 

Fortunately no one paid attention to me. A couple was sitting by the corner eating their burgers and an old man with a newspaper in the other. I chose a free table near to the bar and sat down with my hoodie still on.

An old lady came up to me to ask me what I would like to order. "A glass of water only, please", I told her.

The tv was quietly buzzing from a corner on the ceiling and I listened to people chatting with each other. I was trying to scan the whole area to look for Sehun, but I only saw the old lady serving the guests. Didn't Sehun's shift always end at midnight?

Half an hour later I gave up and walked towards the bar to the old lady that was wiping a few glasses clean. "Excuse me", I gulped before I continued, "do you know if... Oh Sehun is here?" Maybe he was in the back doing the dishes or something. I was hoping.

"Oh, you were waiting for Sehun, darling?" The old lady smiled but she didn't seem to know who I was. "I'm sorry but Sehun's shift ended half an hour ago already. A friend picked him up."

I felt like someone just punched me in the face. I was driving all the way by myself to get to the beach for nothing. I was too late. Once again.

But Sehun had a life too, and friends whom he went out with. What was I thinking about, just coming here expecting Sehun to be waiting for me?

"Should I leave him a message from you, darling?"

"N-no, it's fine. Thank you a lot."

I left after that and stood outside for a while to smoke.

It felt like God wanted us not to meet on purpose. It felt like the whole world was trying to tell me to stop and I was the only one trying to fight a war that was already lost a long time ago.

 

-------------

 

A day after that I told the media that I have something big to announce.

That something, I planned to announce it on the next press conference for my new single. Yes, I managed to finish it although I was so stressed the whole time.

The press conference was held in a big shopping mall near a record store. I've observed the many reporters and photographers and fangirls with their flashy cameras that have gathered just to see me and ask me questions. I didn't even tell my manager what I was going to announce. Nobody but me knew at that moment. 

I was just getting ready to show up, I had my make-up and everything done, but I was still somewhere mixed up between the people in the mall. I had a hat on and sunglasses and a big jacket, so I didn't catch anyone's attention yet. For now I had been just a regular costumer at the mall.

I decided to enter the record store nearby. It wasn't full, since everyone waited outside with anticipation to see me, so I could look around and see the CDs other artists have realased.

I loved doing that while I was still with Sehun: looking at CDs and listening to them in the store, sharing the same earphones.

Just as I was about to grab for a random CD, I've seen Sehun around the corner, standing in front of a shelf. The shelf with my new CDs.

"You look like you really like Luhan, the way you look at his CDs." A girl appeared right next to Sehun, looking at my CDs as well. It seemed like she was just a talkative customer, since usually Sehun didn't bring girls along.

"No, I don't really know him", Sehun mumbled, but I could still make out the words he said. 

I observed how Sehun shrugged his shoulders, not even bothering to look into the girl's eyes. Slowly, almost like in slow motion, Sehun had put the CD back down and left the store. Just like that.

Sehun only left the store but it felt like he had walked out of my life.

And I was scared because I didn't feel a thing.

I was completely taken aback, as I walked all the way back to the place my press conference would be held. It was like all the noises in my surroundings went silent and everything stopped moving. Almost.

Before I was able to take a break, I was seated in front of an audience of photographers and reporters, with their big cameras and microphones, the bright flashbulbs almost blinding me. The only noises I could hear was the popping sound of their cameras taking photos, and my own heartbeat. It reminded me that this is what I'm living for.

I stood up, tall and proud, perfectly styled, and a smile on my face.

"I welcome you all to the press conference for my new single 'Here Without You', that's been currently released. I hope everyone arrived safely and anticipates my new follow-up album as well. There's something special I wanted to tell you about the single."

I sat down and took a gulp of water before I continued. 

"The thing is, that the song was inspired by a real love story by a friend of mine. It is a piano ballad about losing a person that once meant the world to you, and how that person's life, without the love of their life, looks like afterwards."

People gasped and the reporters raised hands already, wanting to ask questions. 

For a second I thought about anouncing that I have a boyfriend. That my boyfriend was the best in the world, deserved the best, and that all the songs I've written were about him. That he was always there for me, and I was the one that let him go. 

That the song was about my own love story.

But I didn't want to drag Sehun into all this madness, in which I have already fallen way too deep.

"Luhan-sshi!", a reporter shouted when it was her turn, "first of all, in behalf of my whole team, we all love the new song. But what I was asking myself is, does the story of the song have a tragic ending? Or is it a happy one?"

"Yes, it does have a happy ending, because people want happy endings where they can forget their personal problems and troubles, tears and worries. They want to feel things will eventually work out for all of them too."

But real life doesn't just consist of happy endings, and that is why I'm terribly frightened. The song had a happy ending, unlike my own story. It was different from reality.

It was almost like a fairytale, my own story, until I decided to turn the wrong page.

The next reporter was already raising his hand. Everywhere I was looking, I've only seen flashbulbs. I've tried to look into someone's eyes, in hope I could see Sehun standing there, watching me with his warm eyes. But he wasn't there, and I didn't have anywhere to look. 

Eventually, even though my own love story has a sad ending, I'm still thankful for everything I have. I have my music and my dreams, the ones I always wanted to achieve. A part of me will continue to be happy, and will work even harder in the future. Will continue to make other people happy.

Probably that is why I didn't deserve a happy ending. I have achieved what I wanted, I am putting smiles on other people's faces. I'm doing music, living my dreams.

Sometimes, when I wake up alone in the morning, looking at the white ceiling above me, I imagine that it was all a dream. That nothing of it ever happened, and that I'm still Sehun's boyfriend. How nice it would be, just for one more day. For a life to be that simple.

Then I lean back, close my eyes and imagine a different ending, while the warm morning sun illuminates my skin.

Maybe it is all just a dream and we're still lying in the meadow on a sunny summer day, talking about growing old together.

 

 

 

 

 

[a/n: angsty enough? I hope you liked it tho! thanks for reading (don't forget to leave a comment)^-^]

♫songs that inspired me for this story:

Here With Me - The Killers
Without You - Lana Del Rey
I Know You Care - Ellie Goulding

Fragments - Jaymes Young