First Encounters

Second Choices

This chapter picks up from the end of chapter 1, chapter 2 is a flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She’s looking at him intently.  He is drinking his water facing the soda dispenser.  She doesn’t know what to do.  Goose bumps run down her spine and half opens in surprise.  After he took a large sip of his water he starts to move his head around a little in circles.

-“Aish…this school is really hard…,” he muttered while slightly massaging his neck.  He then feels the presence of a person looking at him.  Briskly, he turns around and at the same time, JiEun turns her face again facing the window and keeps drinking her vitaminwater.  He starts to approach her slowly.  He didn’t see her when he went there so he walks carefully holding his water bottle in his right hand.  She just keeps taking small sips out of her drink and starts to sweat, her heart beating faster and faster.  He taps her shoulder and her whole body becomes dumb.  She slowly turns her face to see him and lifts her head.  They are facing each other again.  The have an amazed look on their faces, trying to figure the moment out.  It’s only a few seconds, but there’s so much going on through their heads that it seems as if time passed by slowly.  They both start to blush from thinking too hard.

There are sounds of steps, of a person coming downstairs.

-“HyukJae?”  A girl calls out breaking the awkward silence.

-“Ah, yeah, coming…” HyukJae steps back and JiEun is still looking at him, and just like that he leaves and goes to where the other girl is.  HyukJae and the other girl go back upstairs without looking back.

 

 

To be the first day, a lot was going on, after school, but something at least happened.  The next day, JiEun has a lot on her mind to be interested in being in the classroom the whole day.  She is studying a lot and very hard, her head by the second day is not in a right track.  She decides to take the day off and instead of studying inside the classroom during the break she decides to go for a walk.  She takes her breakfast along with her.  The day is sunny and a little cool, the sun warms her but the wind chills her face.  The freshness of the atmosphere makes her sigh inhaling all of it in her lungs.  While walking around she notices the beauty of the school, she doesn't go out too often, she doesn't have any close friends just classmates that recognize her and greet her from afar when they see her.  She is not hated nor disliked, she's just a little shy and her classmates respect her.  She's very calmed and dedicated but is not that good when it comes to making friends.  Even though she feels a little jealous of her classmates playing and chatting with each other, she still enjoys to spend time by herself.  

She loses herself in the deepness of the school grounds and gets to the old basketball courts.  She sits in the stands and stares a little bit more into the distance and starts to unpack her lunch.  She takes an apple and grabs a big bite out of it filling her whole mouth.  She herself is impressed by the bite she just took, she can barely close to chew it.  She cracks and starts to laugh very hard to the point in which she is almost about to choke.  She pats her chest as to relieve the choking.  She still giggles and rewinds the moment in her mind with her eyes closed.

-"I thought you didn't smile" a masculine voice said approaching, JiEun opens her eyes and before she turns around, HyukJae is already beside her, about to sit down.  She widens her eyes in surprise and while inhaling to take a breath, she chokes again.  She now is punching her chest harder as she cannot stop coughing, it's even harder as she doesn't want to spit the apple, "whoa, calm down, calm down, try to breath with the nose, the nose!" JiEun is still trying to calm down and finally the choking ends, when she is okay, HyukJae starts to giggle.  "You always give me a great first impression,"  and then smiles at her.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:  Hello hello!!! Welcome to my new two suscribers!! Thank you for following this story, this chapter is kind of short, there will be always some type of action in every chapter so please bear with me and enjoy, also if you have something to share or if you don't understand where actually this is going, please let me know, my sister tells me not read the story again, or else I'll lose confidence, but I believe in the avid readers who will be following the story, so please feel free to comment!! Enjoy and thank you again!!