Jealousy

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

The dance with Sehun just ended. It felt like it went by so quick. Your heart was thumping, getting ready to jump out of your chest. Your face flustered as you felt the stare from Sehun. You didn't say a word. "You dance terribly." He said to you before he walked off. What was that? You followed Sehun from behind and soon met up with the rest of EXO and Min Ah. 

"How are you liking the ball so far?" Baekhyun asked. "It's fun. I'm having a great time." You said with a smile. You felt awkward being around Sehun since he became suddenly rude again after the dance. "I'm gonna hang out with Junhong oppa, okay? Min Ah, do you want to come or stay with Tao?" She madly blushed, "I-I'll stay here... with Tao."

"What's wrong with her?" Kai asked Suho. "I don't know." He shrugged. 

"Oppa!" You called him over. He turned around, recognizing your voice, and smiled to you. You walked closer to him and noticed he was with his group. "Aeri, you're done dancing with them?" Zelo asked you and you nodded. "Would you mind dancing with all of us too?" Zelo awkwardly smiled.

"But oppa, I danced with you already.."

"So. Dance with me again!" Before you could say anything, he grabbed you by your hand and pulled you in for a dance. Sehun noticed and felt extreme jealousy. So what if he just danced with you, he didn't like what he saw. Not like he likes you or anything. Pffft. 

"Why do you want to dance again?" You laughed out. "Because. It's nice dan-" He was interuppted when he felt and absence in his arms. You were gone. 

"Sehun!" You yanked your wrist out of his hand. "I was in the middle of dancing!"

"You just danced with him!" He aruged. "So?! I wanted to dance with him again!" You turned around but Sehun grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer to him. "What are you doing?!"

"Dancing, duh."

"I just danced with you, stupid!" You pushed him off. You walked away, this time he didn't grab your wrist. 

"Sorry, Junhong oppa." You rubbed the back of your neck. "It's okay. I didn't mean to take his girlfriend away from him." You blushed. "That moron isn't my boyfriend!" 

He chuckled, "You guys seem like a couple." 

"Oppa, I don't date morons." You pouted. He pinched your puffed out cheeks, "Then he probably likes you." Your heart began to race. No he doesn't... that's impossible. "Trust me, oppa. He only sees me as a burden." Zelo shrugged and danced with you again. 

Sehun heard that 'burden' part and he did feel guilty. In a way, he thought you deserved it but he also thought it was wrong. "Tch. Why do I care anyways?" He scolded himself and walked away to go to Luhan. 

"My turn!" A husky voice pulled you away from Zelo's arms. "Yah, hyung!" Zelo whined. You giggled at his cuteness. The man spun you, "I'm Yongguk by the way." 

"Nice to meet you, Yongguk oppa. I'm Aeri." You smiled. He spun you again and this time you landed in someone elses arms. "I'm Youngjae." The handsome man introduced himself." "Aeri." You giggled. You danced with him for a few minutes until someone stole you again.

"Oh, anneyeong oppa!" You smiled at Zelo. "Sorry about that." He awkwardly smiled and danced with you. "It's fine."

Before even dancing with you for even fifteen seconds, you vanished from his arms again. "Sorry maknae!" The man apologized. You heard Zelo whine from behind. "I'm Daehyun. And the beautiful girl I'm dancing with is?" "Aeri." You blushed. 

"Yah! I was dancing with her first!" Zelo was about to pull you into his arms until someone snatched you. He smirked. "Himchan." You introduced yourself and you danced with him. You danced with him longer than the others. 

"May I have this dance?" A man asked instead of snatching you. "Yes you may." You bowed and danced with him. "I'm Jongup." "I'm Aeri." You smiled.

After dancing, you laughed as all of B.A.P gathered. "That was really fun!" You exclaimed. You saw Zelo pout, "It's okay, Junhong oppa. You still danced with me." You stuck out your tongue. "It was nice meeting all of you, but I must get back to my friends. Bye!" You gave each member a quick before leaving. 

"Don't you look happy." Xiumin eyed you as you walked closer. "I just had some fun." You teased. Sehun and Luhan noticed your sudden change in behavior. You saw Sehun heavily staring at you and you just stuck your tongue out at him. He looked away, hiding his blushing face. 

"Ladies and Gentleman. Since the ball is almost over, we would like to announce a special performance." A middle aged man showed up on stage. "A performance of one of our most well-loved groups! They recently just made a comeback after a year. Please welcome.... EXO!!" Everyone in the ballroom began to applaud. Min Ah linked arms with you as you watched EXO walk up to the stage. 

They bowed and got up, "WE ARE ONE!" The exclaimed before getting into position. The song 'Wolf' was playing. You were amazed at there dancing skills. Min Ah was in dreamland, she never dreamed of seeing Tao dancing right in front of her. She was in even more amazement when he was looking at her the whole time. 

You were mostly paying attention to Sehun and Luhan. Their dancing and singing were tremendous. Sehun saw you staring at him when he was singing his part. He blushed trying to ignore your gaze. When it was Luhan's turn, his heart skipped a beat when he saw your beautiful eyes on him. 

"Wow. They're good." You turned around and saw Zelo. "Oh, hi oppa." You greeted. Sehun and Luhan noticed you talking to Zelo and their eyes began to heat up. He was taking your attention away from them. 

"Me and the others are about to leave, we still need to practice." He poited behind him with his thumb. "Okay oppa. I'll come with you and say bye." You walked away with Zelo, following him. Sehun and Luhan's heart dropped. You were supposed to be watching them. 

"It was nice meeting all of you!" You bowed after you hugged each one of them. All of you bid goodbye and they soon left. When you walked back inside the building, you noticed that their performance was about done. "Dang it. I really wanted to finish watching." You pouted. 

EXO invited you and Min Ah to stay over at the dorm for a little bit before you go home. Of course, Min Ah answered yes for you. 

In the dorm, you noticed Luhan was acting strange around you and Sehun was just ignoring you, not even looking at you. 

D.O made a quick snack for everyone, cookies. Xiumin took a handful and you let everyone else grab a piece before you took one. There was one last cookie left on the plate. You your lips as you reached out to grab it.

"Huh?" You tilted your head when you noticed the cookie disappeared. You looked up and saw Sehun eating it right in front of you. "Yah! That was my cookie!" He turned around and walked away from you. Kris nudged Xiumin, making him hand you another cookie. "Here.." Xiumin teared a bit after you took the cookie. You giggled and ate it. 

 


 

The next day, Luhan picked you and Min Ah up because EXO invited the two of you to watch them practice. Luhan didn't act strange anymore. He let the whole 'she missed our performance' slide.

As you entered the dance room, you saw Sehun dancing with an extremely pretty girl. You tugged on Luhan's shirt, "I thought you were all practicing..."

"We are. We dance with partners, its one of the company's methods I suppose."

You, Luhan and Min Ah sat down and leaned back at a wall. Min Ah sat next to Tao. You were starting to get filled up with jealousy. Why? After he danced, he noticed you sitting next to Luhan and scoffed. "I'll be back, Lina. It's my turn." Luhan smiled. You felt the same jealousy when you saw Luhan dancing with a really pretty girl. Min Ah noticed, "She's jealous." She whispered to Tao.

You turned your head to the side, not looking at the dancing couple. 

"Can I try?" Min Ah asked after everyone was done dancing. The girls had just left so it was just you, EXO and Min Ah. She got up and pulled you along with her. "What are you doing?!" You asked her, startled. "We're gonna dance to the song I taught you!" She smiled. 

You didn't want to, but you didn't want to make her upset. Min Ah was super obsessed with EXO that she learned a dance by them. One, unfortunely. After looking through all the dance tutorials and getting the dance down, she forced you to learn it. You didn't fight back. 

"Play History!" Min Ah happily shouted. You felt extremely nervous dancing in front of the original dancers of the song. But the main reason was because Luhan and Sehun were watching. 

After the two of you danced, EXO was amazed. You sat down, shaking like crazy. "Where did you learn the dance?" Tao asked Min Ah. "Tutorials and mirrored dance practices." She replied. "I forced Aeri to dance it with me." She grinned. 

You felt stares coming from Sehun and Luhan. 

You left to go out of the dance room to get some fresh air, and to get rid of your nervousness. You let out a small sigh once you felt the cool breeze hit your skin. 

"Nice dancing." Sehun was heard from behind you. You tensed up after hearing his voice, but it soon disappeared once you realized something. 

"You said last night that I was a terrible dancer." You argued.

"Yeah. At slow dancing. Do you know how many times you stepped on me?" 

"I thought I did fine since Junhong oppa taught me." You whispered but was still audible to Sehun. He scoffed, "You like him, huh." You blushed. "No! He's just a friend.."

"Then why are you blushing?" He walked closer to you. Your back hit the brick wall of the building, trapping you between him and the wall. 

"I-I'm not blushing.." 

He smirked, "What about a now?" Sehun teased as he leaned closer to your face. You shut your eyes, expecting something. "Stupid sasaeng." You heard him say. You opened your eyes and saw him walking back inside. 

 

 


 

I know I know >.< I didn't add a lot of Luhan in this chapter.

Sorry!

But I promise that there's going to be more of him in the next chapters. 

And thank you to all those who have subscribed and stayed with my story!

74 subscribers! I'm extremely happy!

I love you all! <3