The Masquerade Ball

I'm Not a Sasaeng Fan!

"Aeri, you look absolutely beautiful.."

"You think so?" You said looking down at your dress. "Dude... YOU LOOK FREAKIN HOT IF YOU ASK ME!" Min Ah continued, earning a laugh from you. 

"I gotta say, I did your hair and make up pretty gooooood." She praised herself. Your hair and make up looked absolutely stunning, as if a professional had done it. The make up really complimented your eyes.

"Here." Min Ah handed you your mask and put it on. "Min Ah, when is EXO coming to pick us up?" You asked while you adjust your mask. 

"You think we're gonna let them see us like this? NO! We're gonna surprise them." She said smirking. "Then how are we going to get there.." You asked. "Um.. a taxi I suppose." You didn't argue with her and just called up a cab.

"Thank you, Ahjussi." You paid the man and he soon drove off. "You think anyone is going to recognize us?" Min Ah asked. "I don't know. We're gonna have to find out."

As the two of you entered, everyone stopped to look at the steps you were walking down from. Are they looking at me? You thought. You looked to your right and saw Hyuna from 4minute wearing a short fitted gray dress. Oh.. You pouted. 

As you finally reached the floor everyone was on, you and Min Ah were looking for EXO. They were hard to find since everyone was wearing a mask. "Is that?" You squinted your eyes. "Um, Min Ah. I'll be right back." You walked up towards the person you recognized.

"Junhong oppa?" You tapped his shoulder. "Do I know you?" He asked. You lift up your mask, but he still didn't recognize you. "Oppa, it's me. Aeri!" "OH! I didn't recognize you.." He said embarrassly. 

"Is that a good thing or bad thing?" You asked him as you put the mask back on.
"Good thing of course. You look amazing." You blushed at his compliment. "How'd you know it was me?"
"C'mon oppa. Although that mask is hiding your face, I recognized the tux." You smirked.

"Oh yeah.." He awkwardly smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. 
"Anyways oppa, what are you doing here?"
"All the idols are here tonight." Your eyes became wide. 
"D-Does that mean.. you-you're an i-idol?!?!" You asked in disbelief. He laughed, "Yeah." You couldn't believe it. How was he an idol? 

"What group, oppa?" You asked him. "B.A.P. Oh look. There are the other members." He pointed to the five well dressed boys walking over. "Oh, maknae. Who's this?" Daehyun asked pointing at your face. 

"This is my friend Aeri. Aeri, hyungs. Hyungs, Aeri." You smiled and waved to them. Although they couldn't see your face, they knew you were beautiful.

"Aeri!" You hear Min Ah shout your name. "I'll be back guys." You walked back over to Min Ah, "What is it." She didn't say a word, but pointed at twelve boys. 

[A/N: Pretend they're all wearing masks lol]

Min Ah instantly recognized Tao and ran to hug him. You approached the twelve boys. "Min Ah, where's Aeri?" Kris asked. She laughed, "She's right in front of you." Everyone gasped. Xiumin walked towards you and bent down to see eye to eye. He poked your face. "Yah, you're Aeri?" You giggled, "Duh!" 

No one recognized you. Luhan and Sehun were drooling over your beauty. "You look beau-" Luhan was interuppted.

"Aeri." Another voice called out behind you. "Oh, Junhong oppa!" You happily greeted. "ZELO?!" Min Ah screamed. "HOW DO YOU KNOW ZELO?!" You looked at her confusedly with your head tilted to the side. "Zelo? Who's Zelo?"

"That's my stage name. You don't really don't know anything about idols, do you?" He chuckled and you shook your head. 

"Yah! Aeri! How do you know him?!" She asked you once more. "He was the waiter from the other night." You replied simply. "He was the waiter?! How could I not recognize him?! I feel like an idiot!" She held her head walking back and forth in a short pace. Tao laughed and pulled her for a hug, she blushed. 

Luhan and Sehun were glaring at the tall maknae that was gaining your attention. "Would you like to dance?" He bowed and offered a hand. You blushed and curstied, "Why yes, kind sir." He took your hand and the two of you dance. 

Tao and Min Ah were dancing, "Those two are jealous." Min Ah whispered to Tao. He giggled as a reply. 

"You look gorgeous, Aeri." You blushed.

"You don't look too bad yourself." You smirked. "I did pick out that tux." You and Zelo were having nice small talks with a lot of laughs. Luhan and Sehun watched from a table. 

"Wait.. Sehun? Why are you watching them?" Luhan asked. Sehun hesitated to answer. "Um.. that boy was getting on my nerves so I, uh, wanted to see if he would get on her nerves too." Luhan chuckled, "You're silly." 

"Why are you watching, hyung?"

"Um.. Just curious and all." Sehun eyed Luhan. Liar.

"Omo.. Sorry oppa!" You apologized after stepping on his foot. "It's okay" He laughed out. "Here." He placed your arm on his shoulder, grabbed your right hand, and rested his left on your hip. Your face flushed red at the skin ship. "Follow my lead, okay?" You nodded, not looking at him.

Wah~ He's such a good dancer! "There ya go. Just like that!" You smiled happily. "I did it!" You suddenly felt a tap on your shoulder. "May I have this dance?" A man asked. You examined him before answering. "Oh. Chanyeol oppa. I'd love to! I'll be back Junhong oppa." You left Junhong and went with Chanyeol to dance. 

"Isn't that the waiter from the other night?" Chanyeol asked while dancing. "Yup. I didn't know he was an idol." 

"You didn't we were either." He chuckled. "Spin." 

"Huh?" 

"Just spin." You turned around as Chanyeol held your right hand above your head and soon dipped you. "Woah.." You thought out loud. He laughed, "Guessing you've never danced like this before." "Nope."

Soon, EXO had a chance to dance with you. All was left was Luhan and Sehun, and you weren't looking forward to dancing with that stupid Sehun. 

Luhan grabbed your hand. Finally. He pulled you in closer to him, making you gasp and blush. You smiled to yourself as your favorite song began to play. 

Luhan swayed from left to right, holding you tightly. "Oppa, why aren't you talking?" You looked at him. He gulped, "I don't k-know. It feels nice at the moment." You were about to say something but Luhan pushed your head to rest on his shoulder. 

After the song was over, it was Sehun's turn to dance with you. You heard him groan as he grabbed your wrist. "You know, you don't have to dance with me." You told him. He didn't say anything but pulled you closer to him and danced. This actually feels kind of nice. Him being all not mean and stuff. You thought to yourself. 

"You look pretty tonight." Sehun broke the long silence. You madly blushed. Luckily, your face was buried in his chest so he didn't see. 

He was smiling as he said that. "You do too.." You replied. "I mean.. Y-You look handsome." You heard a light laugh come from him. He laughs cute..

You closed your eyes and enjoyed the last dance with Sehun.