Chapter 3

"Overdoing" Life

Amb's Diary

I'm back! And guess what-- Soojung told me she's related to Jessica Jung, and I'm talkin' THE Jessica Jung. Of SM. Of SNSD. OF THE KPOP WORLD, NO LESS!

My new best friend told me she'll introduce me to her (which, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!) and some of the other SNSD members that she knows as well (dead faint x.x). I'm going to be so shy and everything. My heart's pumping and all. I literally am on the tip of my toes, and I seriously cannot stay sitting.

That aside (which is really hard to do, so people better give me some credit), I now work at a cake shop! Yay! Okay, so maybe I'm not baking cakes and stuff, but I'm close enough as the cashier and phone interceptor person! All those sweet, sweet things near me all day long. Do you hear my ultimate sigh of happiness?

At the shop, there's this really suspicious guy. I'm afraid he's going to, like, rob the cake shop or kidnap someone. He's all creepy, and wears sunglasses indoors. It's obvious that he's a thief. He comes almost every week, buying the same two Chunky Choco Cheese Delight cakes. I try to be nice and smile, but hey, it's harder than you think.

Anyways, so Soojung told me she's going to audition (which reminds me-- JESSICA JUNG!!!) and so is Jinri! We still are arguing over Qian's name, though. By the way, she's also considering auditioning, just for the sake of it.

I finally got into a music class, and I'm proud to say I'm acing it. Okay, that's not true. I shouldn't lie to my diary. I'm going great with the lyricist class, but the composing itself is tiring! Man, maybe I don't want to be a composer. Just a lyricist seems fine to me.

Rapping fits me, though. I think it's because I rap in English, and Korean is a bit hard at the moment. Don't get me wrong, my tutor friends are amazing teachers, it's just that I'm not a good student, that's all. I tend to doze, sadly.

And before I forget, I must mention something. Luna is the luckiest girl in the world. She saw her forever-bias, Onew of SHINee, entering the building! She said she almost screamed and fainted, but held herself in. Needless to say, I would probably have screamed bloody murder and died of heart failure right then. The lucky soul told me that he's just as handsome in real life, which, YES.

Hmm. There was something else, and it's on the tip of my tongue (or pen, whatever), but I just can't seem to remember it. That's just the problem with me, since I never ever remem

I remember! I remember! There's a guy that looked suspiciously like Jung Yong Hwa (of CNBLUE!) in my composing class! He's, like, the TA or something, and he's awesome. I haven't spoken to him, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was the great JYH. It made me want to sing I'm A Loner to see how he reacted, but like the classy and elegant lady I am, I did not. Maybe he's JYH's brother or something. Cousin?

My group of friends and I also went to that place where they filmed the phone date in You're Beautiful-- remember that amazingly heartbreaking scenes of Shinu and Minam (Minyeo? Whatever) at Myeongdong? The ice cream place, where Minam supposedly got service? Remember the hesitant step towards Minam, the moment when the ignorant girl turned away from the wonderful man? MY HEART! THE PANGS! GAAAHHH!!! Yeah. I went there, and even ate ice cream at teh same ice cream place. I did not, though, get any service. I guess nobody likes me romantically here to buy me more ice cream secretly. Sniff.

We had an awesome time, and we had so much fun re-enacting the scenes that I know by heart. Sigh. My Shinu feels came back full force today.

Tomorrow's the day that two dear youngsters I know of are auditioning. The last day of the auditioning week; I'm begging Qian to do it for them to not get nervous. I think I'm half way there to convincing her. Give me an hour, and she'll be agreeing, I'm sure.

Just wait, and see.


"Please? Please? Please?" Amber follows her to the kitchen.

"No. And get out; I have to cook."

"Please? Please? Please?" Amber follows her to the bathroom.

"No. And get out; I have to pee."

"Please? Please? Please?" Amber follows her to the living room.

"No. And get out; I have to read."

"Please? Please? Please?" Amber follows her to her car.

"No. And go back; I'm going home."

"Please? Please? Please?" Amber is at her door.

"How'd you get here faster than me?"

"I'm going to keep this up until you say yes."

"..."

"Please?" The Puppy-Eyed Look comes into play.

"..."

"Please please please please please, with cherry on TOP? You know, TOP from Big Bang?"

"..."

"Please? With Nickhun on top?"

"..."

"For the sake of our young friends, please?"

"...fine. But it's only for them, and for you to go to sleep, and for me to go sleep."

"YES! Okay, bye!"


Amb's Diary

SUCCESS, MY FRIEND! I HAVE DONE IT! MUAHAHAHAHA!!

Qian's going, Jinri's going, Soojung's going.... I'M GOING TO MEET SO MANY FAMOUS PEOPLE, IT'S NOT EVEN GOING TO BE FUNNY!

I'm on cloud 9, as the saying goes. But why is it cloud 9? Nobody explained this to me. Why? Simply because I'm supposed to know it already, I guess. Cloud 9, what's so special about you?

Anyways, you are looking at future celeb friend, Amber Josephine Liu. Be awed, folks, be awed.

I'll be seeing you tomorrow, after the auditions. Peace.