Chapter2

The hot bully, the nice boy and I.

Chapter 2


You headed to the change room and changed to a black legging and white long shirt that showed your curves. You walked out the change room and walked to the dance room. I looked around. Where's Ravi and Mina..? When you looked around you saw everybody looking at you. You sighed. "Hyeri!" you hear a familiar voice. Mina. You turned around and Mina and Ravi walk to you. "Yah are you crazy? i heard you pushed and yell at Kris and the rest of Exo-M, are you crazy?!" Mina asked me like i was actually crazy. I sighed. "Why? These jerks were bullying a boy i couldn't watch and say nothing." you said. "But don't you get that they will punish you? and the queenka es too, aish stop being so good hearted!" she said and you sighed. "Don't worry i will protect you!" Ravi said proudly. You looked at him and raised a brow. "From what will you protect me please? I'm not afraid of this bunch stupid bastard." you said and turned around. A beautiful woman enter the room. "Whoa.. who is she?" you asked Mina. "That's our dance teacher, Miss Park Kahi." she said. "Our teacher? she is beautiful.." you said looking at Miss kahi. "Hey everybody, first i want all the boys at one side and all the girls at the other side of the room."She said.

Ravi walked to the other side. "I wonder what we gonna do today.." he said as he walked past me. You looked at Ravi then to the boy around him. Your eyes stopped on Kris, he was  looking at you from head to toes. You glare at him and he just smirked. You looked away. What was that smirk for? You glare at him. Kris didn't leave his eyes from you. The way you yelled and glared at him without being afraid of him makes him be more interessed in you. And he couldn't deny that you were beautiful. He keep question himself about you. "Yah hyung i'm talking to you!" he looking at Chen and blinked. "What?"  he asked. "Did you see the girl from earlier? she is hot." he said looking at you. He smacked his head. Chen rubbed his head. "Yah what was that for?" he whined. You glared at him. He looked back at you were talking to Mina. "Ohh.. does Wu Fan likes the hot girl?" Chen asked. Kris Looked at him and smacked his head once more. "You're too noisy" he said annoyed. Chen rubbed his head grinning. "I know you like her!" he said before running away so kris couldn't smack his head again. He sighed and looked at you once more.

"Since it our first lesson let's do something fun. I'm sure the girl will like it." Miss kahi said. We all looked at her curiously. Something fun? "Today you girls will pair up with a boy and dance 'trouble maker'. I need a girl and a boy.. umm.." she said looking around. All the girls raised theirs hands excitly and whispering." Kai and the new girl, Hyeri i read you dossier and they said you're one of the best dancer of your old school." She said. You widen your eyes at her comment. Well you can dance but one of the best of your old school.. you didn't think so. You bowed your head thankful of her comment and walked next to Kai. You looked at the people. They were all whipering and glaring at me. You sighed deeply. Kai was behind you. You was feeling uneasy cause of the stares of the people. You breathed deeply. You fell Kai come closer to you, to your ear. "Calm down don't look at them.." he whispered. You turned and looked at him. He smiled. "Trust me." he said. You nods slowly. "I wanna feel the love in your moves, express the meaning of the song in your moves." Miss Kahi said as the music finnaly started.

You stood behind Kai and kai started dance. You walked to him and so we started to dance. His movements, the way his body moves was smooth and good. Soon the refrain started. You was no more uneasy but dancing with Kai was really comfortable. He keep looking at you. His face came closer to mine and i pulled away. Your heart was beating really fast you couldn't deny the fact that kai was handesome and freaking hot. The way he touch your body when we danced, the way he looked at you made my heart beat faster. At the last part he had to kiss you and you should put your hand between your both mouths, You was looking at him still dancing he smiled. He flipped you over him your both faces were only inches away, your noses could touch. You looked at him breathing heavily. He smiled and kissed you nose. Your heart skipped a beat and you blushed. 

The song ended and you stood there looking at the floor breathing. Miss Kahi and the other were applauding. You looked at the people and you saw Kris looking at you, you frowned and looked at his eyes he looked mad? his eyes are hard too read.  He noticed you looking at him and winked at you. You looked away. You look at Kai and he winked at you. Why did he do that..? Miss Kahi came closer to you. "Well you just comfirmated that you're a great dancer miss Hyeri!" Miss kahi said. You bowed. "Kamashamida Miss Kahi." You thanked her and she smiled. "Like you just saw rightnow i want you to do with your partner the next lesson." Miss Kahi said and the lesson ended. Kai walked to you. "You did great Hyeri." He said and smiled. You smiled and bowed. "Thanks you, so did you" you said and chuckled. Your heart was still beating fast. "Thanks" he said. "Kai hurry up!" He was about to say sometihng when one of his friends called him. He turned at his friend then back at me. "You better go now, your friends are waiting for you. See you later." You chuckled and he smiled. "See you later then." he smiled and you nods. 

You walked to the change room and Mina walked to you. She stopped infront of you. "What's that face?" she asked you with a grin. You raised a brow touching your face. "C'mon explain me i wanna know every details." she said excitely. You shook your head. "There's nothing we just danced that's all" You said changing yourself. "Don't lie what was that last part and after the dance i don't think you both were still dancing when you both were talking." she said stubbornly. "Ayo change and stop asking questions!" you said and changed quickly. She pouted. "Fine." she changed and when you both were done you walked out the change room. It was lunch."I'm going to my locker i have to put those stuff in there and we meet at the cafertaria?" You said and she nods.You walked to your locker and open it. You sighed tiredly and putted your dance clothes in it and close your locker. You turned and there was 5 girls standing infront of you. You frown and looked at them. 

"Listen carefully who do you think you are to push and yell at our Kris oppa and dance and talk with Kai oppa?!" One of them said. They must be the queenka's. You scoffed and looked at them. "Look firstly you don't call me a if you known as the biggest one in this school and 2. that's none of your bussines." you said and walked away. "Yah you you are dead!" one of them shout. You turned and looked at them annoyed. I swear they are getting me bad mood. "Can't you just go some another girls? i don't have your time." You said annoyed as they were already infront of you. Before you could do or say something a girl trow her hand to your face. You closed your eyes waiting for the slap. You slowly open your eyes and you was them with wide eyes. I looked at them confused. "K-kris oppa" the girl who tried to slap me stuttered. You turned and saw Kris with cold eyes.

"What do you think you'r doiing?" he asked the girl with a cold voice. "Oppa she pushed and yelled at you, she have to be punished!" the said. You scoffed. "Punished? By you? what a punition." you said mocking. The girl glare at you. "You better stay away from her, now go." Kris said coldly. "But oppa-" she whined. You looked at them disgusted. "Get away from my sight!" he said coldly glaring at them. They glare at you and walked away. You scoffed at their glare. You turned and looked at Kris. "Thanks." You said simply and walked away. He grabs your hand and you looked at him. "That not a way to thank me." he said smirking. You tried to get your hand of his grip but he is too strong. You looked at him. "What do you want?" You asked annoyed. "What i want? that's a good question.. you 've humiliated me and i saved you.. since you'd humiliated me earlier and that i just saved you don't you think you have to do something for me?" Kris said. He was feeling weridly since the dance lesson. That frustrate him. He couldn't 

 "Saved me? i didn't need your help." you said and tried to get your hand once more off his grip and you succeed. You walked away. "Do you remember that boy you saved earlier? If you don't do what i'll tell you we'll visit him once more." he said. You glare at them. AO? you thought. "What do you want from me?" you asked annoyed. "You gonna be my slave this week. You'll do everything i ask without complain and we will leave AO alone." he said and you were fumming. "Bwo?! your slave?!" you asked in disbelief. "Yes my slave now come with me." he said and took you hand and walked away. "Let me go i can walk without your help you know!" you said trying to get your hand off his grip but he was too strong. You stopped fight and let him lead you. He said noticing you stopped fighting and smirked.  You glare at him.

He walked in the cafetaria. Everybody looked at you. Oh god.. you looked down. He walked to a table and looked at you. "Sit down." he said you glare at him. "Oh who's that girl Kris." you heard someone ask. You turned and look at the chair and thought about AO. You sighed deeply and sat down. "Good girl." he smirked and sat down beside you. "Oh that's the that yell at you earlier." You reconise Luhan voice. You glare at him. "Watch your words you baby faced jerk." you hissed. The others were tried not to laugh and Luhan was fumming from anger. "You -" Luhan shout. "Ahhh so noisy" Kris hissed looking at Luhan. Luhan glare at you. You smirked and looked away. "Hey the fierce girl what your name?" a kinda cute boy who sat next Kris asked me. You looked at him. 

 "Hyeri." you said and looked at him. "Hyeri? cute name i'm Xuimin." he said grinning. "Xuimin stop, i know someone who will be jealous." The boy next to him said looking at Kris. Jealous? You frowned and looked at kris. He was glaring at them. "Hyeri i'm thirsty go search a coke for me." Kris said not looking at you. You looked around then back at him. You lean your hand infront of him. He looked at you and frowned. "With what am i supposed to buy your stupid coke?" you said annoyed. He scoffed and put his hand in his pocket and have you money.  You faked a smile. "Good boy." You said mocking. He glare at you and you walked away. "Fierce." Xuimin said. "She is a ." Luhan said. "Luhan you provoke her first what did you expect ?" Lay said. Kris looked at his friends and he follow you with his eyes and saw you talking with your friends.

He looked at the boy from VIXX who was talking to you. Why is she talkig to him? He looked at Ravi. He doesn't like the way he looks at you.. He got up and walked to you. "I don't like waiting." he said and took her by the hand to the table. You looked at him in disbelief. You were just explaining at Ravi and Mina that you couldn't eat with them cause of this stupid jerk. You rolled your eyes. "Let me go" i said moving his hand away from mine and sat down. Aish!  He came closer to you. You looked a him with wide eyes noticing him coming closer. He went to your ear and whisperes. "Don't forget you're my slave, only mine." he sia dand smirked. You glare at him and looked away. Ugh! i hate him so much!!!!! you mentally yelled. "Open the bottle." he said. You looked at him then the bottle and sighed. You took the bottle and open it and put him back on the table.

You looked away from him . You looked at the others. So there is Xuimin, Luhan and.. You looked at the 3 other boys. You grew curious. "How are you 3 called." you asked without thinking. "I'm tao the maknae and the romantic Kungfu panda." the boy with a deep said proudly. You chuckled and looked at the boy beside him. " I'm Lay the dance machine." he said. You nods and looked a the one beside Xuimin. "I'm Chen" he said and winked at you. Kris scoffed and looked at Chen with a disgusted face. "So disgusting." he hissed. Chen pouted. "Jealous much." he said. They don't looks like bully though. you looked at them. Why am i being like this? i have to hate them not be nice with them. You though and looked away. You fell your phone vibrate. You took your phone and looked at it slowly. 

Are you alright? what are they doing to you?

Ravi

Actually? nothing. And yeah i'm fine don't worry.

Hyeri

You looked around trying to find Mina and Ravi but your eyes stopped at Kai. He was looking at you. You blinked at him. He smiled and winked. You smiled and looked away blushing. "Hyeri why are you blushing?!" Xuimin asked. Damn i forgot of them. "I'm not i said and looked away. "Yes you're!!" he said and now eyes where all looking at you. You looked at them and hoped that your face wasn't red or pink. You saw Kris looking at you. Her cheeks were pink. Kris frowned. He looked away and up and took your hand. "Let's go now." he said and they all got up. You looked at him. He looked at mad. "Bipolar dude." you mumbled and looked around. You saw girls glaring and talking about you. This week gonna be long. You sighed. You looked around and the rest of Exo-M wasn't here anymore. "Oh.." you looked around.

You was in the Garden now. You looked around the garden was big like a big forest. You walked to a tree. You looked at Kris. "Why are we here?" you asked. He didn't answer and let go of my hand. "You all get away from here." he said coldly to the people that were there. "Sit." he said. You sighed deeply. Calm down Hyeri you thought I sat down and looked at him. He sat down and lay his head on your. lap. You eyes widened and pushed his face away from your lap. "Yah what are you doing?!" you shout. "Aish stop moving i'm tired. i wanna take a nap." he said. You looked at him in disbelief. He putted his head back on your lap and closed his eyes. You looked at him and sighed. Why me?  you pouted and looked at him. You tilted your head and looked at his face features.

He had dark eyebrow that gave him that scary look and that deep unreabable look. You looked at his nose and down to his lips. He had pretty lips. "Having fun looking at me?" he said eyes closed with a smirk. You looked away. "Fun? yes wen i will be able to punch that face." i mumble and he smirked. Aish why is he always smirking?! You flicked his forehead. "YAH!" he rubbed his forehead and looked at me. You stuck your tongue out to him. He looked at you and shook his head rubbing his forehead. She is cute. He looked at you and flicked your forehead. "That's for flicking my forehead." he said. "Yah taht's hurts!" you hit his arm and rubbed your forehead glaring at him. He looked at you and smiled slightly rubbing his forehead. You looked at him and saw him smile.

" Do you have so much fun seeing me hurt?" you asked rubbing your forehead pouting. "Haha no you just look cute like that." he said chuckling. You looked at him confused and looked away. Cute? You felt your face warm up. "oh." you said and looked away. The bells ring and you looked slightly at Kris. He was lying eyes closed. Does he sleep? you asked yourself. "Kris.. Kris wake up it's time to go to class." you said. No reponse. You shook his hand softly. "Kris wake up it's to to go to class!" you said a bit louder. No reponse. "Aish!" You got up and walked closer and you shook his shoulder. "Yah Kris wake up!" you said louder. "Okay you search it!" you said and you was about to slap him but he held your hand and pen his eyes. You shock and lose balance. You felt on his chest and looked at him. Your face inches away from him. He looked at you and you wide your eyes looking at him. He looked at your hand on his chest back at you and smirked. You wide your eyes and got up and looked away. "H-hurry.. you gonna be late." You said and walked away. He got up looked at you. He smirked and started to walk to class.

 

 

 

 

Hey guys so Here the second chapter! it's long times time cause i want be abl to update soon since i'm on exam. -le sigh. I hope you like it :D

Waaaaa i'm dying kris is so cute!!!!!! xD