Chapter 6

The hot bully, the nice boy and I.

Chapter 6


Kris POV:

When i got home my parents were still awake. I walked in and my mom looked at me. "Kris i hope you have a girl to accompagne you tomorrow otherwise you'll go with one we will choose." My mother said firmly. I looked at her and rolled my eyes, "Mom I already told you i'll bring my girlfriend tomorrow so no need to call girls or blind dates." i said  walking to my room. My mom got up smiling looking at me. "Who's that girl?" she asked with that creepy smile of hers. I looked at her weirdly and walked t my bedroom's door. "You will meet her tomorrow." i said before shutting my bedroom's door. I could hear her hiss, i chuckled and changed my clothes and laid down on my bed. I love my parents alot but i don't like those stupid blinde dates they always make up for me, they want me to have a girlfriend, and ofcourse they would make blinde dates with their collegues daughters. They were all the same; boring. I shook my head, "Anyways.." i sighed and took my phone. '1 message.' I open it and it was Hyeri. I looked at her name and i unconsiously smiled. 

 

What am i supposed to wear tomorrow? Where are we going? 

Hyeri

 

"Too tired to write a message, let me just call her?" I asked myself and dialled her number and called her.

 

Yeobuseyo?

Hyeri, it's me kris. So uhm I'm too tired to explain it in message so tomorrow i have to go to a party, that my parents' friends organised and i had too bring a girl or they would chose one of those boring annoying girls and tell me to date her later so  i need you told them i would bring my girlfriend tomorrow.. 

What?! Did you told them I was your girlfriend ? Are you crazy? *shout*

Oh c'mon it's just for a day.. don't be stubborn.

And what if they don't like me? You're driving me crazy.. *whines* Omg.. what am i going to wear..?

*chuckles* Why wouldn't they like you? Just dress like if you had to go to an important party,date,... *shrugs*

*sighs* I got it.. but are we going to stay at the party the whole night?

Nope, we will stay there a bit and i'll then make a excuse to leave the party. *chuckles*

Where are we going after the party? 

It's a surprise. *smirk*

Pft. i can see your smirking face already from here. *mumbled* alright alright, see you tomorrow then i'm tired i'll sleep now, good night. 

Yeah, good night Hyeri. 

*hangs up* 

 

I smiled and put my phone down and closed my eyes. "I guess i'm starting to like her more, she will defenitly be mine." I smirked to myself thinking about what gonna happen tomorrow.

 

Hyeri's POV:

I slowly woke up scretching, eyes still closed. "What time is it?" i asked myself slowly looking around my room and took my phone and looked at the time. "1pm.. i still have time." i got and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and got down to the kitchen. I looked around and sighed. "Why did i even said i didn't want the maids to stay already?" i  asked myself hissing and open the frigde and looked around and shut it. "I guess today it will be toast...again." i said and start making my food. "I need to go to the grocery shop tomorrow" i said to myself while I ate and walked to the living room and watched tv. It always have been like this, waking up, eating, watching tv, goingout, sleeping and again and again. My parents are never home. Maybe like 5-8max in a year. Always busy with work and travelling for work. They have a house everywhere where they stay and i'm here, all alone. They don't really care about what i do, all they do is sending me money. No calls, NOTHING. If they ever called me it would because of work. How can you call them parents? Seriously.. But even if i hate them for doing this to me, i miss them.

It was already 3pm and i decide to take a shower and then start to prepare myself for the party. I walked upstairs and walked to the bathroom. I let the hot water flow down in the bathtub. I let my ipod play my favorite playlist and I took my clothes off and slowly got into the bathtub. I closed my eyes enjoying the good feeling. "Ahh.." i sighed enjoying myself. After relaxing i started to wash up and after 45min i was done showering. I put a towel around me and walked to my room. I put some clothes on and walked to my dressing. Now i need to find what i'm gonna wear tonight. I looked around and sighed. How am i supposed to find something when i have more dresses than clothes?! I love dresses but for special event i need to have the feeling that the dress i will chose is the right one. Weird i know but i need to feel confident so i need to find the right one.

I took a few dresses and walked to my room to try them. I tried them all but no one was the good one, so i walked back to my dressing room and sighed. "I hate you kris. Next time i should control my feelings for food." i hissed and looked around. I took all my dresses and walked to my room and throw them on my bed. Now i need one 1 more thing.. Ravi. I open my window who's just infront of his room. "RAVI! YAH RAVI-AH!" i shouted and i could see him jump in shock. He looked at me and held his heart. He open his window and looked at me like if i was crazy. "Are you crazy?! Why did you shout? I could've die just now!" he shouted at me and i grins. "Oppa! i need your help." i said blinking innocently. "For what?" he looked atme weirdly and i pointed at my bed.  He raised a brown and i sighed. "Ah just come in will you!" i said annoyed. "Ahh michigeseo.." he hissed. I walked backwards so he could jump and he jumped from his room into mine. Our windows are really close so we could jump from my room to his or in the other way easily.

I closed my window and looked at him who was looking at the mess of my room. "What happen in this room.." he looked around and I pulled his hand and makes him sit on a chair. "Sit." i said annoyed and i took a dress. "Look I'm gonna try some dresses and you'll tell me honestly how i look, okay?" i explain him the situation. "What? you nearly killed me just for that?! ahh i'm really going crazy!" he said desesperatly. I rolled my eyes and took the first dress and walked to bathroom and changed. I walked out and he looked at me nodding. "Pretty." he said simply and i looked at myself. "I don't like it." i said and get back to try another dress.  It was like this for like half a hour. Him telling me that i looked pretty with every dress and me not feeling it.

"AISH!" i shout frustrated and kicked the door. "I'm done, i'm not going and you were useless aish jinjja!"  i whined and he shot me a look. "Should i lie maybe? you were good in every one. And where are you even going huh?!" he asked me and i glare at him. "None of your business." i said and looked at the dress i still didn't wear my eyes fell on the dress my parents gave me for my so called 'bithday', which was in month. I took it and walked to the bathroom and changed into it. I walked out and took heels and a necklace that matched with the dress. I looked at Ravi and he put his thumbs up. "Woah! You're gorgeous." he said smiling and i smiled and looked at the mirror. "This one is the good one." i said to myself and hugged Ravi.

"Thank you ravi-ah, you can go now." i said happily and he glared at me and shook his head. "Nae nae, i'm going." he said annoyed and open my window and fastly jumped to his room. I looked at him and closed my windows and make a heart sign and he chuckled. I grinned and took my phone. It was already 5pm. "Make up and my hair." i said to myself and started preparing myself. It was 6.45pm when i was finnaly done with everything. "He must be here soon.." i said to myself while walking downstairs. I walked to the kitchen. "Ah i'm so hungry i didn't eat since breakfast.." i pouted and looked around. "There will be food right?" i asked myself desesperately and walked to the livingroom. I sat down and took my phone and pouted. "Mina didn't send me any message today.. tomorrow i'll go see her or i should maybe call her later..?" i said sighing."Hopefully they won't be many people i know there.." i said to myself. I walked to the mirror and looked at myself and smiled.  

Ding dong ding dong ding dong. 

The bell rang and i walked to the door and open it. It was Kris. He was wearing a black tuxedo. He looked really handesome like this. Nahh, he looked extremly hot like this. I looked at him and he looked at me from head to toes and smiled. "You look beautiful like this." he said smiling. I looked down cheeks blushing lightly. "Oh.. thank you, you look great too." i said and let him come in. "Are you ready?" he asked me while looking around. I nods and he looked at me. "Are you alone? where's your parents?" he asked me and i chuckled. "Yes i'm alone, my parents are always out because of work, they are rarely home. Always travelling you know stuff like that.." i explained him fastly and he nods. "Don't you feel lonely?" he asked me staring at me deeply. I looked around and sighed. "Some times." i shruged and he looked at me, with that unreadable eyes of his. 

 

"Kajja!" i said and walked to the door. We walked to his car and he open the door for me. He started the car and ride to party. We talked about random things till we arrived at the party, no awkardness. He parked the car and i got out and looked at the giant mansion infront of me. Kris walked to he and chuckled at my expression. I wasn't shocked because the house was big, no, it's because it's somehow look familiar. He smiled and held me by the waist. I blinked when i felt a hand on my waist and softly pulled away. "What are you doing?" i asked him and he held it again and pulled me closer helding me tightly against him. "We have to act like if we're together don't forget that babe." he winked and i could see his annoying smirk plaster on his face. I sighed and we walked to the door and got in. I looked at all the people and i got nervous. "Yah.. you didn't told me they would be so much people of school!" i said nervously. He laughed and held my hand to calm me. "You didn't ask me." he chuckled and i pouted looking way. We walked in and people looked at us. I bit my lip hard and looked down shyly.

He held me tightly and i looked at him. He leans near my ear and whisper. "Relax." he looked at me and softly smiled. I nods and we walked to his parents. He let go of my waist and i felt a sudden feeling of emptyness. I looked at him and he held my hand. I intertwined my fingers with his and held his hand tightly. "Why did i even do that.. stupid ice cream." i hissed to myself. "Oh! Kris you are here." Mrs.Wu said smilling widely. Kris bowed. "I am, mom, dad let me present you Hyeri, Kim Hyeri." Kris said and I bowed 90degrees. "Nice to meet you Hyeri." Mr. Wu said smiling. I smiled at their kindness. "Nice to meet you too Mr. and Mrs. Wu." i said smiling. "Kris has great taste should i say, you're a beautiful woman Hyeri-ah." Mr. Wu said and i blushed at the comment and bowed again. "Gamsahamida" i thanked him. Kris started to talked to his parents and i looked around. My eyes fell on 2people.. who looked strangely really familiar. TOO familiar. They turned around and my eyes widen when i meet eyes with them.

They walked to me smilling and i held Kris hand tighter. "Hyeri-ah what are you doing here?" My mom asked me. I looked away trying to control my anger and turned back at them with a smile. "Oh umma! It's been a longtime, about 4month or something!" i said smiling and my mom glared at me. "Oh Mrs. Kim is Hyeri your daughter?" Mrs.Wu asked and my mom nods smiling. I looked at her and scoffed. "I'm suddenly your daughter when it's about work and collegues huh?" i unaudibly whispered to myself. "Hyeri." kris whispered and i looked at him. "You know.. if you could stop holding my hand so tightly it would be great. I don't want my bones to break." he whispered  and i looked at his hand. "Oh.. mianhae.." i looked away and let go of his hand. He held my hand back and i looked at him. "I said don't held it too tightly i didn't say let go of my hand." he whispered and i sighed and he smiled.

I looked at my parents and my dad looked at me. "Don't you present us your boyfriend Hyeri-ah?" he asked me smiling. I scoffed sliently and looked at him. "Since when did you even care about stuff related to me arraboji?" i asked him and he glared at me. "Behave young girl." he hissed and i looked away pissed. "I'm sorry i guess i didn't raise that kid well." My dad said chuckling and a tears fell from my eyes. Hurt by the sudden words of the older man, I turned to them and bowed. "I'm sorry Mrs. and Mr. Wu. I shouldn't have react like this." I said and Mrs. Wu smiled. "It's okay my dear, our Kris is like you, teenager has rough times i know and i don't mind dear, i understand why kris likes you, who wouldn't like a beautiful girl like you!" Mrs. Wu said and i chuckled and smiling and bowed once again. "Thank you Mrs.Wu." i said and looked at my parents one last time. I bowed and looked at them. "I'll go now, oh and Mom and dad this is Kris." I said and kris bowed. My parents bowed and i walked away.  "Hyeri.." Kris called me and i let go of his hand and walked to the garden. 

I walked to the garden and tears started to form in my eyes. I looked up and looked at the stars. "I won't cry. not here.. not now." i said to myself and i felt a pair of muscled hands wraps my waist from behind. I sighed and looked down. "Kris let me go i'm not in mood." i said and he looked at me. "But i don't want to." he said and i looked at him and tried to take his hands off me but he is too strong. "Stop moving around." he said and turned facing me and held my waist. I looked at his hands and then back at him. "Let me go.." i whines and he hugged me. I crashed on his chest and stay still. I stopped moving around when i could only hear his heartbeat and breathing.

"I'm sorry." he said and i looked at him. "Why?" i asked him slowly and he sighed. "Your parents. I didn't know they would be here." he said and i looked down. "If i didn't know how could you know? it's not your fault.." i said sadly. He lifted my chin and he looked at me. His eyes. They looked so sincere, so caring. "Don't be sad." he whispered and i looked down. "Look at me." he said and lifted my chin up once again. "How am i not supposed to be sad when i miss my parents so much but they don't even care about me, always at work never home, never call to know how i'm doing? how am i not supposed to be?" i whispered sadily a tear falling from my eyes. He looked at me and wiped my tear. "Don't cry.." he said and caress my cheek. I looked at him and hugged him slowly. The pain and sadness, the emptiness i was feeling strangely disseapered when he held me in his arms. "I don't even know why i'm telling all this, i'm supposed to hate you." i said and he chuckled hugging me too. "Hate me? But i like you." he chuckled and hugged me tightly. My stomach did a flipflop and i looked down biting my lip and blushing while hugging him back. "You like me huh? My ." i scoffing playfully.

 

 

Daehyun POV:

We got out of my room since the party my parents organised already started. I don't even know why i'm here, why can't i not just stay in my room? Youngjae and Himchan finnaly appeares after 10minutes waiting with each a girl by theirs side. I looked at them and scoffed. I waited because they were busy with girls?! I looked at Himchan who was flirting with the girl. I shook my head and  we walked in and i looked around. There was many people, all in suit and dress all with a partner. "Daehyun what are you gonna do now?" Youngjae asked looking around. "It's gonna be boring alone, go get a girl dude." he said and i glare at them. "i've better to do." i said and walked away.

My mom saw me and told me to come to her. I walked to her and she smiled and there was my parents collegues. I bowed and smiled at them. "This is my son, Daehyun." My mom said proudly to her collegues and i bowed. "Nice to meet you all." i said smiling and her collegues smiled at me. "Mrs. Jung you have a handesome son!" A woman said and i bowed. My mom took me apart and sighed. "Why is there no one accompaging you? I knew it would happen! I will call Bora." she said and i sighed and kissed her cheek."Umma no need to, i'll go now," i said and she glared at me. I chuckled and walked away.

"I need air i'm suffocating." i said to myself and walked to the garden and leans against the little wall of my garden. I heard noise and i looked around. I frowned and walked around looking for where the sound came from.  "Stop moving around." Kris said and turned Hyeri to face him and held her waist. I looked at them and anger rose up. "So they really are together? No it can't be." i said and looked at her. "Let me go.." she whines and he hugged her. I held my fist tightly. I was about to walked to them when i saw her hug him back. He lifted her chin and she looked at him and hugged him again. I looked at them sadly, mad, jealous.. all my feelings were mixed. I walked to them. "What do we have here.." i said smirking and looking at them. Hyeri's eyes widen and she let go of Kris instantly. "What do you want?" Kris asked me coldly. I smirked and looked at my house.

"I don't know, can't i walked in MY garden?" i asked them and Hyeri looked at the house and looked back at me. "Damn.." i heared her curse and i chuckled. "Already forgot about my house babe?" I asked her and she glared at me and looked away. Kris walked to me and smirked. "She probably forgot since she enjoy the time at mine." he said smriking and i glare at him. "Don't mess with me, you ing bastard i don't care if it's your house or not you better shut that pretty mouth of yours and leave her alone if you don't want me to make you shut it, and make sure you won't be able to open it again." he said glaring at me. I chuckled and looked at Hyeri who was walking to us. She took Kris hands, "Stop.. don't be like this.. It's not worth it." she said glaring at me and i looked at her and frowns.

 

Flashback..

 

We were at a club and a boy keeps turning around Hyeri."Look at the hot chick dude." that boy said to one of his friends while pointing and looking at Hyeri. Hyeri seems uncomfortable and looked down. I got up, tired of them drooling all over my girl. I walked to the guy and held him by his collar. "You see the hot chick there? well she is my girl and if you keep turning around her like this i swear i'll beat the ing off you all. GET IT?!" i shouted and pushed the boy who fell hardly on his . Hyeri walked to me and held my hand. "Oppa.. stop it's not worth it. Let's go.." she said and pulled me away from them.

 

End flashback.

 

I walked to her and she looked away. "Did you really forget about us?" i asked her trying to hid the pain in my voice and she looked at me. "You made me wanna forget it." she said calmly and walked away with Kris. I looked at her walking away. "Damn it!" i shout and kicked the wall. "Yah Daehyun wasn't that Hyeri?" Himchan and Youngjae walked to me and looked at the direction that Hyeri's gone. I sighed and looked at them. "Yeah it was Hyeri." i said sadly and they looked at me. "She got a new boyfriend?! No way!" they shout and i sighed and walked away. "I will make her mine again, no matter what." i said determinetad to myself.

 

No one POV:

Kris and Hyeri walked out the house. Hyeri didn't talk and Kris was still angry about what happened with Daehyun. Kris hate it when people like Daehyun messed with him. Hyeri looked at Kris and sighed. "You shouldn't have said that." she said looking away. Kris looked at her in disbelief and rolled his eyes. "What was i then supposed to say? 'Oh daehyun you know hyeri have a really bad memory please forgive her!" he said with a weird voice. She gave him a look and he rolls his eyes. "No but.. you should have just ignored him." she said and Kris looked at her. "I guess i should have ignored him and just keep hugging you." he said smirking and she blushed looking away. "Ah forget it." she said and walked faster. Kris chuckled and walked to her and held her hand in the movement. She looked at him and he shrugs. "Your still my girlfriend for the day." Kris said and she rolls her eyes. 

They finnaly got to kris' car and Hyeri suddenly stopped and looked at him. "where are we going?" she asked him and he looked around. " Do you wanna go somewhere?" he asked her and she looked around. "Let's just walk.." she said and  Kris nods. "Okay ." he nods and walked to her and held her hand again. "Do you really need to do that?" she asked him and he smirked and nods. "Yes." he said and held her hand tightly. She looked at him and chuckled. "You're weird." she whispered and he looked at her and chuckled too. "Says the weird one." he said and she pushed his side. They both laughed. A cold wind blow Hyeri's hair and gave her goosepumps.

"Ahh i should've take coat.." she thought and rubbed her arms. Kris looked at her, "Are you cold?" he asked her and she looked at him and nods slowly. "Yeah.. i shouldve took a coat before walked around like this at night." she said and Kris stopped walked and took off his suit and put it around Hyeri's shoulders. "Let's go back to the car then." he said and Hyeri looked at him slightly blushing and nods. "U-uhm.. okay." she said and they walked back to the car. Kris still holding Hyeri's hand tightly and rubbed her hand with his thumb. She looked at him slowly and then back down and a smile plastered on her face. "I really don't get that boy.. He can be sooo rude and annoying with people yet so nice and gentle, but i defenitily liked his gentle side. Hyeri looked at his face trying to understand why he was being like this. Kris looked at their hands and smiled.

"Let's go to your house, i will cook for you." Kris said grinnig and she looked at him. "You can cook?" She asked and he smirked. "I see" she chuckled. "I looked for that dress the whole day but then take it off a few hours later?" she said pouting. "You don't have to take it off, you can stay like this, you really are beautiful like this." Kris said  looking at her dress and hyeri blinked and blushed looking away. "O-oh.. u-uhm..thank you." she said softly and kris smiled and started the car. Kris didn't know why he was being like this, he never said stuff like this to any girl before. He liked her, he knew it but he could feel that there was many people who were around you and wasn't planning on sharing you with anyone. "Why is it so hot suddenly.." Hyeri thought while looking out the window. She looked at the reflect of kris on the window. She looked at it and kris slightly looked at her. "What are you looking at?" he asked while looking at the road. "Nothing special.." she said softly.

She took her phone and saw missed call from Ravi. "Oh Ravi.." she said loudly. "What?" Kris asked and she looked at him. "Ravi call me." she said and looked at her phone. "Should i call him?" she asked herself. "If it would be important he would have call many times right?" she asked herself. "Don't call him." Kris said simply. She looked at him, "Why? it may be important." she said and was about to dialled his number when he took her phone away. "You're with me rightnow so no calling other boys and he is your neighbour right? You will see him when you will get at your house." Kris said and she sighed frustrated. "Okay, now give me my phone back." she said annoyed and he shook his head. " I'l give it back when we get at your place." he said and she tiredly shook her head. "I'm too tired to start fighting." she said calmly and looked out the window. Kris smirked and keep driving till your place.

They finnaly got home and kris stopped the car and threw my phone on my lap. "Here you are." he said and open the door and got out. She took her phone and glared at hm before walking out the car. She walked to Ravi's house and Kris sighed and followed her. She as infront of ravi's house door with kris beside her and ringed at the door. We heared noise and Leo opened the door. He smiled at Hyeri but he smile soon faded when he saw Kris. "Hyeri what are you doing with this guy?" he asked her while glaring at kris. "Leo oppa, where is Ravi?" she asked ignoring his question and looking inside. "He is inside, you come in not him." Leo said and Kris smirked. "Hey Leo, nice to see you too." Kris said smirking and Leo rolled his eyes and walked in. Hyeri sighed and looked at kris. Kris leaned against the wall and sighed. "I'm freezing hurry up." he said and Hyeri was about to take his jacket off to give it back to him and kris fastly stopped her. "Don't take it off." he said fixing his suit on her shoulders.

She looked at him and they heared someone coughs. They looked at the door and saw Ravi looking at them. "Oh Ravi." Hyeri walked to Ravi and looked at him. Ravi eyed Kris and looked at Hyeri. "Oppa why did you called me earlier?" Hyeri asked him and he frowns looking at her dress and Kris suit. "Why is he here? Did you woke me up earlier for a dress because of him? Seriously?" Ravi asked and Hyeri sighed. "Well i guess it wasn't important if you're not telling me why you called me." Hyeri said and turned around. "My mother told me your parents are back in Seoul for some party or meeting and they are going to Tokyo tomorrow." Ravi said and Hyeri stopped and turned and looked at him.

"I know, i saw them earlier and well i didn't except them to stay, like since when would they stay home?" she said bitterly. "I know.. are you alright?" he sighed and looked at hyeri worrily and she nods. "I'm fine. Ravi let's talk later, i'm cold and tired."Hyeri said and Ravi nods and walked to  her and hugged her tightly. She hugged him back and smiled "Alright, go in and rest." Ravi said and she nods and he got back in. Kris walked to her and chuckled. "How cute! Now let's go in." He said sarcasticly and she rolled her eyes and they walked in.

"Ahh, finnaly i was freezing." he said and sat on the cough. Hyeri smiled and sat down beside him. She took kris' jacket off her shoulder and gave it to kris. "Thanks." she said softly. Kris took it and put it next to him and looked at her. "Are you sad because of what Ravi said?" Kris asked her. She looked at him and sighed. "I want to forget about that for today." She said and she looked at him sighing. "Want me to help you forget about it?" Kris asked and she looked at him. "Why not.." she shrugs and he smiled and made her look at him. "What do you like eating? I know you like eating." He asked her chuckling and she looked at him. "You're really gonna cook for me?" she asked chuckling. He rolled his eyes and she giggles.

"Alright so i like bulgogi, pasta, pizza, ice cream, chocolate-" she said and kris stopped her. "Okay okay. So then i'll cook creamy mushroom pasta, is it good?" He asked and she nods happily. "Yes!" she said smiling and he got up and walked to the kitchen. "I will go change in something more comfortable, i'll be back." she said and walked to her room. Kris looked at her before taking all the ingredient he needed and putted it on the counter. He started to make the sauce and a few mintues later did Hyeri appeared in a short jeans short and a white tank top. Kris looked at her from head to toes. "Damn. She is hot whatever she wears." he thought. She walked to him and looked at what he was doing. "Do you need help?" she asked him happily and shook his head. "Nope i am cooking today, just sit." he said and pushed her softly to the chair and she sat down pouting.

Kris boiled the water and put the pasta in it. Hyeri looked at him, his movement, his expression. Everything he did seems suddenly interessing. Kris was weird, he could be a real jerk and now he is cooking for you? Kris who noticed her stares glanced at her and kept going. "Am i that hot you can't keep your eyes from me?" Kris said out of nowhere smirking. Hyeri looked away and scoffed. "Who's looking at you huh? Hot? C'mon." She said scoffing. Kris chuckled and walked to her and bent down at her level. "You're telling me you didn't even once, looked at me?" He asked her looking at her. She looked away and saw flou,r she slowly took abit and looked back at kris. "I did look at your ugly face, wait let me make it prettier." She said and throw flour on kris face.

She got up giggling and ran away. Kris wipe his face and looked at her. "Is it prettier now? Now my turn to make yours pretty." Kris said and took a fist full of flour and ran after Hyeri. Hyeri scream and walked around the kitchen. "Don't Kris!" she screamed laughing. Kris shook his head determinated to revenge. "Don't Kris please!" she screamed laughing and running. He sprinted and held her waist and throw  the flour on her face. She scream and Kris laughed while looking at her. "Here. Now you are way more prettier than earlier!" he said laughing and she glared at him playfully while wipping her face. Kris still holding her waist looked at her and helped her wipe her face. "Jerk." she said pouting. "Tsk. You started it first babe." Kris said chuckling and she glared at him. "I already told you no to call me babe." she said pushing him softly away.

Kris looked at her, she had flour on her nose and leans closer looking at it. Hyeri looked at him confused. Kris keep moving forward she closed her eyes fastly and kris looked at her and bite his lip remaining him form laughing. He wiped to flour of her nose and chuckled. She opened her eyes and kris raised a brown. "You thought i would kiss you?" Kris asked her and she blushed hard and looked away. "W-what? Why would i think that duhh?" she said stuttering. Kris chuckled and leans closer to her ear and looked at her. "Who tells you i won't do it?" he whispered and she looked at him blinking. Kris liked how frustrated she was when he . They looked at eah other, no words just exchanged looks. "Don't looked at me like that stupid Kris... and why is my heart beating so fast?" she asked herself mentally.

"Let me ." he mentally smirked and leaned closer. She looked at him then at his lips and blinked. Kris kept leaning forward. He was about to kiss her when Hyeri held his chest stopping him and looked around. "Something is burning!" She said looking around. Kris turned and saw the sauce burning. He hissed and took it off the fire and turned the fire out. "Damn it!" he hissed looking at the burned sauce. He sighed and close his eyes trying to calm himself. She walked to him and looked at the burned thing. "I guess we'll have to order pizza." she said patting his chest. Kris glared at her and she smirking. They ordered a pizza and sat on the cough watching the tv while waiting. Kris sighed and looked at Hyeri. "It's all your fault it burned." he said annoyed by his fail. She looked at him in disbelief.

"You're the one that tried to kiss me instead of cooking. Weirdo." she said scoffing. Kris looked at her and smirked. "I'm sure you would have like it if i'd kissed you." Kris said smirking. Hyeri rolled her eyes and looked at him. "Who would like being kissed by you?" She looked at him raising a brow. Kris smirked and leans closer to her ear. "Remember at the club when we kissed, don't you remember when you moaned?" kris whispered in her ear while his hot breath blow on her skin. She blushed, red like a tomato and looked away. "W-who m-moans huh? I was drunk!" she said stuttering. Kris smirked when he hear you stuttering nervously. "If you say so." kris chuckled and looked at the tv. A few minutes later the bell rang mentioning that the pizza was here. "I'll go." Kris said walking to the door. Kris open the door and his eyes widen when he saw Hyeri's parents.

Kris bowed and walked backwards letting the older come in. "Annyeonghaseyo." kris said politly and Hyeri's parents smiled. "Kris? Who is it?" Hyeri asked while walking to the door and she suddenly stopped when she saw her parents. She looked at them and he parents walked in. Kris looked at Hyeri and then at her parents. It was tensed and awkard. "I think i maybe should go.." Kris said looking at Hyeri. Hyeri looked at Kris and shook her head. "No it's okay, you can wait for me upstairs in my room i'm coming." she said while smiling at kris. She didn't want to be alone after having a conversation with her parents, who will probably not end well. Kris slowly nodded his head and bowed and walked upstairs to Hyeri's room.

Mr.Kim waited till kris was upstairs before she would talk to Hyeri. Hyeri looked at her parents and walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. "Hyeri, we have to talk about how you behave today infront of our collegues." Your father said and you rolled your eyes. "Why do you only care about them?! Why don't you care about me? I am your daughter did you forget that?" She said a bit loud. Your mother rolled her eyes and looked at you. "Stop saying nonesense will you, We know you are our daughter and we work hard for you! Is it how you thank us?" Your mother said and you scoffed. "I don't need parents who are never home and always at work, that aren't parents.." You said sadily. "Stop acting like if you had anything, we gave you everything!" Your father said firmly. You looked at them and shook your head. "Everything?  i don't want everything i just want my parents attention.." she thought sadly.

"Never mind. Good night and have fun in Tokyo." You said before walking upstairs to your room. You could hear you parents sighed and walk to their room. You were mad, sad, angry and hurt. Your parents never understand when you tried to tell them how you felt. Kris entered your room and looked around. Your room was big just like his. He walked around and saw pictures on her desk. He looked at them, there was pictures of you and Mina, some with Ravi and mina when you were child and there was a picture of you and Daehyun who captured his attention. Kris looked at it and frowns. You were hugging Daehyun's side and kissing his cheek smiling while Daehyun grins at the camera. Kris looked at the picture and scoffed. "Aren't they over? Why does she still have that picture?" he asked himself annoyed. He suddenly felt jealous.

He looked at the other pictures when Hyeri suddenly enter the room. She slowly closed the door before kicking it. "Hyeri?" Kris put the pictures down and walked to her. She sighed and looked at him. "Hm?" she sat on her bed. Kris sat beside her and looked at her. She sighed and looked at him with teary eyes, "Why don't they understand me?" she said with a shaky voice. Kris felt bad seeing her that sad and pulled her into a hug. Hyeri let him do and started to cry. "One day they will understand and they will regret making you feel like this all this time.." Kris said softly caressing her back. Hyeri cried and hugged Kris tightly. Kris was happy he didn't leaved, he didn't want her to cry alone. Hyeri was sobbingand slowly stopped crying. She sat back up and dried her eyes. "I'm sorry, you're shirt is wet because of me.." Hyeri said while rubbing your shirt and Kris chuckled and shookhis head. "It's okay i don't mind." he said and gave her smile. She looked at him and frowns.

"Kris why are being like this?" she asked him and kris frowns not understanding. "Why are being rude and mean with people and then be that nice and caring with me? I seriously wanna hate you sometimes but then you're being like this and i don't know why i wanna hate you again." She said frowning. Kris looked at her and got up and walkedd to her window not answering. "Kris." Hyeri called him and looked at him. Kris sighed and looked at her. "I won't be that guy who is friendly with everybody, why should i be nice with people i don't know and don't deserve my kindness? If i'm like this it's because someone clearly prouved me it's better to be like this." Kris said lookingout the window.

"Kris, you should forget your past, it's wrong. You don't have to be like this." Hyeri said looking at kris. Kris scoffed and took the picture of her and daehyun. "Forget the past you said?" Kris said and showed her the picture. Hyeri took the picture of Kris hand and frowns. "What are you doing with that?" Hyeri asked him. "You're telling me to forget my past but can't you forget yours?" Kris rolled his eyes and looked away. "Seriously how did we even came to this conversation?"  Kris looked at her annoyed. Hyeri putted the picture down and looked at Kris. "Whatever, it was maybe a bad idea that you stayed." Hyeri said and Kris looked at her. "A bad idea? Well sorry than for trying to comfort you, it won't happen again." Kris said before walking out her room. Hyeri looked at him walking away and sighed. She walked downstairs but before he was there she heard the front door shut. She sighed and walked to her room. "Seriously Hyeri.." she sat on her bed and looked down. Kris walked to his car and started it. "Thinking she was different was a mistake she is just like all those girls." Kris said too himself before starting the car and ride home. "I should just stay the same Kris i always was." Kris said to himself. "It's been i long time since i tamed the people at school..I should maybe tame Hyeri too." Kris smirked.

 

 


Hey guysssss!

Sorry for not updating i was very busy lately. -3-

And yeah i know this chapter is crappy, again right?

-sighs- 

You guys wonder what will now happen? 

If there will be Daehyun-Hyeri moments?

Well you guys will have to wait!