Chapter 4

The hot bully, the nice boy and I.

Chapter 4


Kai POV:

 

I was looking for Hyeri but i still didn't found her. I was walking to the dacefloor when i saw her and Kris dancing together. I looked at Kris in disbelief. "That er stole my date?" i scoffed and when  i was on my way to get her kris kissed her. I stoped and looked at them shocked. I just stood there staring at them shocked.

I felt a pang in my heart when i saw her kissing kris back. They slowling stoped and i couldnt watch that any longer and i walked to her and held her hand.  "She came with me and she goes back with me. C'mon let's go." I said glaring at Kris and i looked at Hyeri. Her cheeks were red. Did she really enjoyed kissing him? She looked at me and i smiled at her.

Kris let go or her hand and smirked at me. I was really controling myself for not punching him in the face. But i couldn't, not infront of Hyeri. I walked away and i could feel her looked back at kris. I sighed and walked to the car. I opened the door for her and she got in and so did I. I sat down and looked at her. She looked down and held head. "Are you okay?" i asked her and she looked at me slowly and gave me a little smile.

"I'm fine and i'm sorry for today.." she looked back down and i chuckled and shook my head."it's okay though." she looked at me. "No.. i got somehow drunk and i didn't  spend time with you.. like i was suppose to do..' she sighed and i chuckled. So she really regret it? did she really wanted to spend time with me? "No it's okay really maybe next time,not in a club somewhere else where we could make sure that you we will be able to spend time together. " i chuckled and she nods. I started the car and drove her to her home. 

There was an awkard silence. I looked at her and she looked through the window and i sighed and put the radio on to make it less awkard. Soon i was infront of her house. I stoped the car and looked at her. "We are arrived." i said and she looked at me. "Kai..did you see?" she asked me looking down. I shouldn't let her know i saw it. "See what?" i asked and looked at her. She looked at me and slowly shook her head.

"Ani.. nothing.. thank you, see you tomorrow okay?" she smiled and i shook my head and looked at her go in her house. She closed to door and i sighed and started the car and drove home. I arrived home and headed to my room. It was 1am. I laid down on my bed and sighed.  "Hyeri.." i called her name. She might make things interessing. I chuckled and closed my eyes.

 

 

 

Hyeri POV:

 

I got home and closed the door. I leaned against it and sighed. "What did happen?" i asked myself and hit my head. "What do i do now?! Ah pabo pabo pabo! I'll never ever drink again.. this didn't happened." i shook my head and breathed in. " Let's forget about that.." i nods to myself and walked to my room. I looked at my phone."It's already 1am.. i seriously shouldn't had gone to the club today.." i pouted and changed my clothes into pj's and got in my bed."Let's pretend nothing happend." i said and smiled before closing my eyes and  fall asleep.

Next morning

 

"Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga

Je je jeil jal naga "

My alarm rang loudly. "Shut up.." i groans and throw my alarm away and burried my head in my pillow. "YAH HYERI HURRY UP OR WE WILL BE LATE AT SCHOOL!" i heard Ravi scream from his bedroom. I got up and looked through the window and glared at Ravi who was already done. I walked to my bathroom and fastly got ready. I didn't got enough sleep and i was so tired. I looked at my bed and pouts. "See you later.." i said and walked downstairs and took an apple and walks out to Ravi who was waiting for me.

"Yah! You! Where were you yesterday night?!" he said while looking at me eating my apple. I looked at him. "Look my dear Ravi. i'm tired and so not in mood today so shut up and hurry up." i said and walked faster. "Ah scary freak" i hear him say and i turn and look at him. "Do you wanna die?" i glared at him and he started running. "Aish  this boy.. so annoying." i sighed and put my earphone on and ran to school.

I arrived at school and i walked to my locker still wearing my earphone. i open my locker and took the stuff i needed and closed it. I sighed deeply. I could hear my bed calling me. "So tired.." i pouts and walked around since i still got 10minutes before the lessons started. "Where's Mina?" i asked myself and looked around but there was no sight of her. "That's weird.."i started to  worried.

Hyuk one of Ravi's friends passed by. "Oh Hyukie! Did you see Ravi?" i asked him. "Yeah he is in the garden, why noona?" he asked me. "I was just wondering he dissaer when we enter the school and did you see Mina?" i asked. He looked up and shook his head. "Nope i didn't saw her today sorry noona." he said and bow his head. I smiled and shook my head. "It's okay, i'll go now, see you Hyukie!" i smiled and he smiled back before walking away. Hyuk was the youngest between the other boys in VIXX.

I walked to the garden when i saw Ravi and the other VIXX and EXO M talking. "Are they friends?" I asked myself and walked to Ravi. They stopped talking and looked at me. "Bwoya? Am i disturbing?" i asked looked at them annoyed. "Anyways Ravi did you see Mina? I didn't saw her today.." i pouted. He poked my pout. "She told me she was sick and she couldn't come today." he said and i slapped his hand  away from my lips and sobs. "Ah what am i going to do without her?!" i said sobbing forgetting that EXO M was still there.

I heard someone coughs and i turned tottaly annoyed. "What?" i asked coldly. "Are we disturbing your cnversation?" Luhan asked annoyed. "Yeah. Tottaly." i glared at him and turned back at Ravi and pouted tottaly ignoring luhan and the others. "What am i going to do?" i pouted and N chuckled and pulled my arm and put it around my shoulder. "Stay with us today then i'll buy you chocoate ice cream after school okay?" he smiled. "N oppa do you know that you're the best?" i smiled and hugged him.

"Yah you !" I heard Luhan shout. I turned and looked at him. "Are you done talking ?" He asked me i scoffed and walked to him. "What if i'm not? What will you do baby faced jerk?" i said in a mocking way. "You!" he was about to slap me but i fastly kicked his precious zone and he fell down on the floor. "Stupid bastard." i glare at him and turned to Ravi and N  and the others and smiled. "Kajja!" i held Ravi arm and we walked away.

 

KRIS POV:

After what happened with Hyeri at theclub i told the guys i would go first. I tired and needed sleep. It was 9am when  i woke up. "Ah only 9am?" i groaned when i looked at the time and got up. I got ready and ate my breaakfast. "Where's my parents?" i asked the maid when i was done eating. "They already went to work, sir." the maid said and i nods. Whatdid i even thought about, were could they be beside at work? I walked out and headed to school. 

"What do i have now?"i asked myself and shrugged when i simply enter one of the classroom which one was actually the good one. "You are late Kris." Mrs. Wang said. I looked at her shookmy head. "You are right i am late. Should i applaudise?" i asked and she glared at me. "Sit down." she hissed and i smirked and sat down.

"Kris hyung!" i heard Tao call me. I turned and looked at him. "What?" i asked and he pointed at Luhan and Hyeri. I looked at Luhan, he was glaring at Hyeri. Hyeri was talking to the VIXX boys. "What happened?" I asked Tao. "Earlier the Leo form VIXX and Luhan were arguing and Hyeri just stood between us and started to talk to Vixx and ignore us and you know Luhan.." He explained. Hyeri talking to the VIXX? "What did Hyeri talked about and what did the VIXX do to her?" i asked him ignoring the case about Luhan.

"I don't know they talking about someone who wasn't here and she Vixx leader told her to stay with them and they hugged and she walked away holding into Ravi. She was scary hyung. Ah! and she kicked Luhan at the precious zone because he called her a ." He said. "Ah so scaryyy" tao shook his head and looked at the teacher. "What the.. She is close with Vixx, she kicked Luhan.." i thought and looked at Hyeri who was laughing with Ravi. 

The lesson ended soon. I didn't even pay attention to what the  teacher said. Those VIXX jerks are getting to close to her. I won't let it happen. Luhan, Lay, Chen, Tao and Xuimin walked to me. "Hyung! I'm gonna kill your !" Luhan shouted and i glared at him. "My ?" i asked coldly. "You better watch your mouth or i'll be the one that will kill you got it?" I glared at him. "What's ing  wrong with you seriously since that girl came the only thing you think about is her!" Luhan shout and i looked around and everybody was looking at us. I looked at Luhan and walked away. 

 

 

Hyeri POV:

The lesson ended and me and VIXX headed out the classroom. "Ugh that Luhan babyfaced jerk ruined my mood even more. Calling me a ?! I hope he did feel my feet between his legs. Hardly. Ugh." I hissed and Ken chuckled. "He did felt it Hyeri. Believe me." He said and highfived Leo. "You were tottaly scary Hyeri." Ravi said and i glared at him."Shut up or you'll feel what Luhan felt earlier." I said and looked away. 

"Scary Ahjumma." he whispered loud enough for me to hear. "YAH!" i shout and ran after him.  He ran away and i stopped and looked at him. "I'm too tired to run.." i pouted and walked to Hongbin and hugged his arm. "Ravi is annoying oppa." i pouted. I know. My moodswings are weird but i can't help it. "Yah Ravi leave my Hyeri alone." Hongbin scolded Ravi. "Such a baby." Ravi glared at me and i smiled and held Hongbin's arm tighter.

We walked around the school and i talked to the boys while now holding Ravi's arm since he apologise. We were laughing and talking and we suddenly we stopped and Ravi held my waist and pulled me closer to him. I frowned and looked at what they were looking at. I wide my eyes and looked away. It was Kris and EXOM. "Aish..  why do he always have to appear when i don't want to see him?" i hissed and Ravi looked at me.

He held me tighter and looked at Kris. "What do you want?" Ravi changed from childish Ravi to Manly and Serious Ravi. I poked his waist and whispered. "Omo omo were is my childish dongsaeng? So manly omo" I chuckled and he flicked my forehead. "Shhhh!  you're ruining my image!" he whispered and i chuckled more. "What image please.." i mumbled and looked at Kris. He smirked and winked at me. I scoffed and looked away.

I held Ravi's hand and looked at the others. "Kajja i've better to do than waste my time for such people." I said and glared at Luhan. I walked away and Kris stopped me by holding my hand and i looked at him. "Where do you think you're going? i'm not done." he said. "Let go, i don't care if you're done or not. I'm not in mood to listen to something coming from you all." I said coldly and pulled my hand away from his. Ravi came between me and kris and glare at Kris. "Don't you ever dare touch Hyeri again." he hissed coldly.

I looked at Ravi, i never saw him like this.. He looked hotter and manlier like this. I sighed and held Ravi's hand. "Oppa.. Kajja." I said and he held my hand and walked away. "ing ." i could hear Luhan hissed. I stopped and took a deep breath and walked to Luhan. "Did it hurt?" i asked looking at him. He frowned and looked at me. "What?" he said and i kicked his balls. "That." i hissed and looking at him fall on the floor. "Call me a , or once again and i'll make sure you can't have babies later." i hissed and glared at Kris and walked away to Ravi.

"Fierce." Ken chuckled and highfived Leo once again. I shook my head and we walked to our classroom since the bell just rang. My next leson was Singing. I walked to the classroom with Ravi and we sat down. "I hope this lesson we be good.." i pouted and Ravi poke my cheek. "At what time did you sleep yesterday?" he asked me and i rolled my eyes. "1am." i said softly knowing Ravi would scold me for that.

"One of my friend saw you yesterday in a club, can you explain what that mean?" he said seriously. I looked at him and scoffed. "Kai invited me yesterday." i said and he looked at me. "Did you drink?" he asked me. "Yah yah yah what's with all these questions?" i pouted and he glare at me. "Answer my question." he said seriously and i sighed deeply. "A.. a litttttttttle a bit." i said softly. "What?! Are you crazy?!" he shout as the teacher came in.

Ouf. Saved. I slowly smiled and he glare at me. "You are dead." he mouthed me and i made a heart at him and he scoffed and walked out the room. We didn't had the same vocal lesson. I chuckled and looked at the teacher. "Attention please everyone. I'm your vocal teacher, Mr. Park." he said and everybody aplaudise him. "So today you all will have to present what kind of voice you all have by singing a song." Mr. Park said and i nods my head. "Present my voice.. by singing a song? "You'll have to chose a song that fit your voice. Got it?" Mr. Park said and everybody noded.

"Nae Mr. Park." we all said. "You all have 10min to chose the song you'll sing and practise. Start!" he said and everybody took their phone out. I got up and walked to a cornor. I started to warm up my voice. "I will sing On rainy days." i said to myself. I took a deeep breath and i looked around and there was a familiar boys singing. I looked at him. The boy had big round eyes sang with such a beautiful voice.. I walked to him and sat beside him.

"You have a beautifl voice." i said impressed. He looked at me and blushed and bowed his head. "Thank you.." he said shyly. "What's this song? it's beautiful song too.." i said still amazed by what i just heard. "It's a song i wrote.. it's called Baby don't cry." he said and smiled. "Woa.. you wrote it yourself.." i said and sighed. "You are amazing.." i said in a sigh and he chuckled. "Ah thank you very much.."  he said shyly. "My name is Hyeri by the way." I said and smiled. "Oh Are you Hyeri? Oh we saw each other yesterday at the club went you came with Kai right?" he said and nods. "Omo! That's right you are one of Kai oppa's friend!" i sai dand he chuckled.

"My name is DO but you can call me Kyungsoo, you're the only one that can call me like this okay?" he said and smiled. I nods and smiled widely. "Okay Kyungsoo oppa!" i said and another boy sat besideKyungsoo. "Who is she hyung?" The tall cute boy asked with a deep voice. I wide my eyes. "What's wrong with this school why do everybody have such awesome voices." i said and they chuckled. "It's Hyeri, you know the girl that came with Kai yesterday at the club." Kyungsoo oppa told him.

"Oh really, Hey Hyeri i'm Chanyeol." he said cutely with his deep voice. "Hey Chanyeol, you really have a deep voice do you know that?" i said stupidly and he and kyungsoo laughed. "Yeah i know." he said and i chuckled. "I'm sorry." i said and chuckled akwardly. "You're so cute!" he said and pinched my cheek. I pouted and rubbed my cheek. "Yah Yeol leave her alone." Kyungsoo said and i chuckled. "Okay the 10minutes passed." the teacher said. "Kyungsoo you first." Mr. Park said and i looked at Kyungsoo and smiled widely. "Fighting Kyungsoo oppa!" i said and he winked at me. "Mr. Park for this song since Me and Chanyeol wrote it could we sing it together?" Kyungsoo asked and Mr. Park nods. "Okay." Mr. park sat down and Kyungsoo walked to the piano and started playing and singing. 

 

Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga 
Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam 

Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui han gujeorieotdeoramyeon 
Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo 

Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon 
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya 
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon 
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni
 
 
He started singing and playing, i would lie if i said that it wasn't a beautiful song.. I was nearly crying. The song, the meaning, the melody,.. everything was perfect. And soon it was Chanyeol turn.
 
 

Eodukeomkeomhan gotongui geuneul wi ibyeorui munteoge naega muchamhi 
Neomeojyeodo geumajeodo neol wihaeseoramyeon gamdanghal teni 
Uh, daesin nareul julge birok nal moreuneun neoege 
Don't cry, tteugeoun nunmulbodan chadichan useumeul boyeojwo baby, 

Say no more (baby) no more (don't cry) 
Jebal mangseorijineun marajwo mulgeopumi doel geu challa 
Say no more (baby) no more (don't cry) 
Nunbusin sarameuro nameul su itge charari geu kallo nal taewojwo 

 

Music always had a really important place in my life. I'm the kind of person that can start tearing up while listening to a song. Just like rightnow. The song ended and Chanyeol and Kyungsoo bowed and  everybody applaudised. I looking at Kyungsoo and Chanyeol tearing up. "You both were amazing and this song is just.. " i wiped my tears and smiled. "Wonderful." i smiled and they smiled. "Thank you Hyeri, if you want to after i record it i'll give it to you." Kyungsoo said and i smiled and looked at him excitly. "Really?! Thank you Kyungsoo oppa!" I hugged Kyungsoo and he hugged me back.

"Ayo don't thank me you were tearing up how couldn't i give this song to you?" he said and i smiled. "Why don't i get a hug too?" Chanyeol pouted and i chuckled and hugged him. "Here your hug!" i  chuckled and he smiled. "Kim Hyeri, your turn." Mr. Park said and i nods and got up and walked to the stage. "Hyeri so you're the new student. I heard a lot about you. I hope you won't desapoint me." he said with a smiled and i nods. I walked to the piano and started playing 'On rainy days' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUl_hioWOfk. (please watch it)

I slowly stopped playing when the song ended. I took a deep breath and got up and bowed. Everybody applaudised and i smiled and walked off the stage. "I hope i didn't dissapoint you Mr. Park." i said and bowed. "Good choice Hyeri, you're really talented!" he said and bowed once again. "Thank you Mr. Park." i smiled widely. Ah i'm feeling better after his comment about me. I walked to my place and the bell rang. "Already? Well the rest will pass next lesson." Mr. Park said.

Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and me walked out the classroom. "Ahh i'm suddenly feeling much better than earlier." i said happily. "Hyeri between i heard you were a little gangster messing with the ExoM." Chanyeol said and i pushed his shoulder and rolled my eyes.  I was walking to my locker linking arms with Kyugsoo oppa and Chanyeol. When  i arrived to my locker there was writing in big letters '.' I wide my eyes and walked to my locker... Luhan.

 

 

 


 

I finnaly found time to update! 

Enjoy it! ^^