Chapter 1

The hot bully, the nice boy and I.

Chapter1


 

*RiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiNG*

I woke up as my alarm rang. I scretched my arms still lying in my bed. "First day school, why so early huh?" I mumbled and got up and walked to the bathroom. I'm not a morning person at all. But since I don't wanna be late the first day of school and I didn't want Mina to kill me so I'd to wake up earlier. I took a shower and prepared myself. I put my uniform on and fixed my hair. I put a bit makeup and took my bag and walked downstairs. There was nobody. My parents are never home, they only focus on work but I was used to this by now. I sighed and grilled toast and make coffee. After taking my breakfast I walked out only to see Ravi in front my door. I smiled and greeted him. "Hey saengie!" I chuckled. "Hye I already told you not to call me like that!" he whined and glared at me and I laughed. I was excatly 3 days older than him and I liked to with that. "Alright oppa." I said and he grinned. "I like this more." He said chuckling. 

We arrived at the school gates and Mina was standing there talking to a girl. She saw us and walked to us and the girl leaved too. She hugged Ravi. "I need to go, see you later girls!" Ravi said and I nodded and waved at him and turned back to Mina and hugged her tightly. "Hyeri!" she shout my name excitly. I pulled back and looked at her. "I hope we are in the same class.." I pouted and she took the paper I'd in my hands. She looked at my class then back at hers paper and looked at me with 'that oh-yeah-girl-we-are' face. "That's great! And what about Ravi?" I asked her. "He is too." She grinned. This year gonna be great! We walked to the locker. Mina went to her locker. I was scanning all the locker searching the number of my locker. I finally found it and putted all the books I didn't need in it. I closed it and turned looking around. "It's a big school" I whispered to myself and walked around looking at the people.

I looked at the number of my class. "E-3" I said softly. I looked at all the doors. Aish where's Mina when I need her? I pouted and keep walking scanning he door's numbers. "Do you need help?" I jumped in surprise when I heard someone talk to me. "You scared me!" I turned and there was a dark-skinned hot boy standing in front of me. "Oh sorry haha you lookedd lost so I though I should help you. Are you new?" He asked chuckling. I chuckled and nods. "I am actually lost and yes I'm new." I said embarrased. "What's the number of your class?" he asked me. "E-3" I said.

"Oh really? We're in the same class then!" he said smiling."Oh really?" I chuckled and he nods. He then leaded me to the class and I bowed. "Thank you." I smiled at him. "No problem, I'm Kai by the way." he smiled. "Nice to meet you, I'm Hyeri." I said and he smiled even more. "Cute name." He said. "Hyeri! Come sit beside me!" I turned and saw Ravi calling me. I turned back to Kai and bowed. "Thanks again." I said before walking to Ravi. 

I sat down beside him. "Where's Mina?" I asked Ravi. "Oh she said she got the wrong books." he said and I nodded. "Why were you talking to Kai?" Ravi asked me. "I was kinda lost and he helped me find the class and it turned out that we were in the same class so we came together " I said and he nodded. "Why? Do you know him?" I asked Ravi curiously. He tilt his head and raise an eyebrow. "Who? Kai?" He asked blinking. I smacked his head. "Sometimes I really wonder if it's possible to be this stupid." I said deseperately. "Firstly, aw it hurts and secondly I'm not stupid you brat." he said rubbing his head and glaring playfully at me.

"Well I know who he is. He is a kingka too." he said. "A kingka too? What do you mean?" I asked. "Well babe, in this school my bro's and I are considerate as Kingka's." He explained me proudly. I burst into laughters. "You? A kingka? This is the funniest thing I ever heard." I said laughing. "Jealous much." he rolled his eyes. Mina suddenly came back and sat beside me."Where were you?" I asked her and she showed her book. "I got the wrong book" she said chuckling and I laughed.

The teacher then enter the class. "Guys I want your attention please!" the teacher said. "We have a transfered student in our class, Miss Kang Hyeri please raise your hand." the teacher said and I slowly raised my hand. "Please come here and present yourself." he asked and I nodded my head and got up. I walked to the front and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kang Hyeri." I said and looked at the teacher. "Good. I'm your hometeacher, Mr. Jung." he said and I bowed again. "Please take care of me." I said and he smiled at me before I walked back to my place. The lesson started, Mr. Jung was taking the attendance.

"Kris Wu?" Mr. Jung called. "Kris?" he asked once more looking around. "Where's Kris?" he asked. "He is coming don't worry." A baby-faced boy said. "I see I hope you're right Luhan otherwise he will get detention." Mr. Jung said. The door burst open and a tall, handesome guy enter the class. I looked at him for head to toes and he notice me looking at him and smirked as he walked past me and sat down beside Luhan. "Kris! Why are you late?" Mr. Jung asked. "Was I?" he said coldly with a mocking tone. I looked at him. He may be freaking hot.. but he is such a jerk. I rolled my eyes and looked away. Mr. Jung didn't answer and started to lesson.

When the lesson ended everybody exited the room. I walked out the room with Ravi and Mina. We all walked to our locker and decide to meet up at the stairs. I took the stuff I needed and closed my locker. I walked to the stairs but on my way I looked around. There wasn't many people in the hall. I looked around and I heard noise. I follow the noise and I saw Kris and his friends bullying a boy. The boy was looking down and Kris was pushing the boy hardly many times.

I widen my eyes at the scene in front of me. "YAH! what do you think you're doing?!" I shout and walked to Kris and pushed him away from the boy. The boy was trembling and looked at me with wide eyes. I turned to Kris before looking around and I saw many people looking and whispering. "Damn that !" Luhan hissed and walked to me. Suddenly Kris stopped him. "Don't touch her." he said and I looked at him. "Stupid jerks!" I hissed and glared at them. I took the boy's hand and walked away. 

When I was far enough from them I turned and scanned the boy's body from head to toes. "Are you alright?" I asked and he nods slowly still looking at me weirdly. "Are you sure? Why are looking at me that way?" I asked confused. "Are you crazy?" the boy asked me while looking at me like if I was crazy. I frowned. "No, what makes you think I am?" I asked chuckling and confused. "Why did you stand up for me? They gonna punish you, if they don't the queenka's will.." he said slowly looking down.

I chuckled. "I'm not afraid of them, they are just a bunch of stupid es and jerks!" I said and he shook his head. "Noona you're crazy.. by the way my name is Hyunsu but call me AO" he said chuckling and I smiled. "If you say so haha nice to meet you, my name is Hyeri." I chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Thank you noona for helping me." he said and bowed. "Nah don't thank me! But why did they do that to you?" I asked curiously.

"I  was in there way and I bumped into Kris.. this man so tall I don't know how I could not have seen him. And to be honest when I bumped into him it hurted more than when they pushed me.. he looks like a tower.." he said scratching the back of his neck. "Only because of that?! Who do they think they are? The king of this school or something?!" I asked in disbelief.

Geez I hate people who think they can do whatever they want ugh. "Well they actually are, they aren't calling kingka's for nothing though.." he said and laughed. "I hate this kind of people." I said and he chuckled. The bell rang meaning that the lesson gonna start again. "Noona I'll go now, bye!" he said and walked away. "Bye!" I waved at him and walked to my next lesson.

The Dance lesson.

 


 

Dear subscribers and readers!

This is the first chapter and I .. I'm so sorry for that.

I'll try my best to make it better, so please keep on supporting me.

Please I would really apreciate it if you guys could comment what you think about it and upvote!

Thank you!  

 

 

Isn't our little AO cute?