A Friend of Mine

Me, you, Dear Diary

E.D's POV

 

The door creaks and I immediatly slips the diary under my pillow. I don't know why, but my guts feel like I should kept this diary a secret. I look at the door and saw a guy wearing tuxedo, holding a briefcase enter my room with two nurses. He bow to me and nod to the nurses making them gushes and scrambling out of the room with hearts on their eyes.

 

He took slow steps towards me, scrutinizing with his sharp eyes. I look blankly at him and he sit on a chair next to my bed. Professionally, he puts his briefcase on the bedtable and pops it open. Taking out a few papers, he looks at me. "You're amnesia?" His hands arrange the papers. I slowly nod. And he pass the papers to me.

 

I look blankly at the papers and held it out to him. "I can't read. I forgot how." My face is red. Oh god, it's embarassing.

 

"It's okay." The guy smile and immediately he looks very pretty and I feel warm. He took it and put the papers under the briefcase. "I came here because my friends asked me to give help to a girl involve in an accident named E.D. He said this a couple of months ago, I don't really quite recall. At first, I don't really believe him but you're here, you're a hit and run victim and you were named E.D by the hospital. So, here I am."

 

"Help? Believe in you how is possible?" I utter my words looking at the ground. I can't believe I spoke like a retarded person infront of a gorgeous guy like him.

 

He laughs and it rings in my ears like a melody. My face burns redder and I feel like covering myself under the blanket.

 

"I guess you can believe me if you get to know me. My name is Minwoo and I'm a private investigator. My friend's name is Chunji and Ricky." Minwoo's second friend lights a bulb in my head. I hurriedly pull out the diary and open the first page.

 

This diary belong to: Ricky (Yoo Changhyun)

 

Minwoo try to take a peek what's in the book but I close it and place it under the pillow again. I fake a cough and smile at him."Vending machine out there and drink buy one. What need is I think a little." He think for a moment and I assume he understand what I says when he gets out the room. The moment the door clicks I took the papers under the briefcase and try hard to find Ricky name. The vending machine is quite ruined so, it gives me a time bonus to search more.

 

I flip through the papers as fast as my reading ability allows me. It was documents and documents of what-so-ever and I almost gave up. The last paper was a blue paper and my eyes caught Ricky's name at the bottom of the paper. With an excited shriek I slid the paper under my pillow and put the others back to its original state. I lay down on the headboard and pretend nothing happen.

 

"Sorry, I was late. There's only coffee. Can you drink caffeine?" Minwoo pass the coffee to me with a sweet smile. Kyaaa! He sound so caring Imma melt. *SLAP* Keep your poise, E.D.

 

"Oh, it not matter. Need it." I try to say things with the most simplest sentences I could make. I take the coffee and blow slowly into the cup. Lifting up I see him watching me intently. "Umm, You tell me Ricky, and the other friend and you. Everything." I fidget with the hem of my hospital gown.

 

He was about to spit out the info I need when a nurse come knocking the door. "Visitors please leave the hospital. Time's up!" 

Minwoo look apologeticly at me. "I'll come again tomorrow and we'll see what Chunji and Ricky ask me to help you about." Then, he leaves.

 

<3

 

Sorry for the  EXTRA-SUPER-DUPER update.

I just pass my big exam, so I'm FREEEE!!

Gonna go and update other babiess.

Love you, subbies (the loyal one only :P)

 

This is Minwoo from 100%!! (He's climbing the bias list so fasst!!)

 

Truly me, angelblueberry

queenmint_smilies008.gif